Schirra and Scott Grissom

Old June 7th 04, 04:59 AM
OM

On Sun, 6 Jun 2004 23:37:27 -0400, "Terrell Miller"
wrote:

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
. com...

...No. You blew any chance of that happening when you started all this
crap. Find it yourself, if you're such a research expert as you claim.

Sounds to me like you don't know where it is (See, two can play that game.) :-)

...but only one can win. Hope you're gracious in defeat, sweetie.

....And, as befitting the victor, I intend to salt the lands of the
defeated so that their soil can never feed them again, thus leading to
the end of their nation for all time.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old June 7th 04, 08:21 AM
Pat Flannery

Hop David wrote:

The signal to noise ratio just went way down.

If she's a troll, killfile her and be done with it.

Sound advice if I ever heard it...consider it done.

Pat

Old June 7th 04, 02:54 PM
OM

On 7 Jun 2004 06:25:16 -0700, (LaDonna Wyss)
wrote:

I repeat: You don't read. I posted a list of lies made before
Congress yesterday morning. If you're not going to read, shut up.

....So, did anyone else see this posting? If it had been posted, it
would have been disected and ripped to shreds by now.

OM

--

"No ******* ever won a war by dying for |
http://www.io.com/~o_m

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old June 7th 04, 06:59 PM
LaDonna Wyss

Pat Flannery wrote in message ...
Hop David wrote:

The signal to noise ratio just went way down.

If she's a troll, killfile her and be done with it.

Sound advice if I ever heard it...consider it done.

Pat

If that is "sound advice" to you, Pat, you need new advisors.
Old June 7th 04, 07:31 PM
LaDonna Wyss

"Scott Hedrick" wrote in message ...
"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
"Scott Hedrick" wrote in message

Just what do you want by showing up here? It's clear you have no

interest in
any serious investigation of the Apollo 1 events, because if you did,

you'd
be providing some verifiable evidence. So far, all you've done is talk

about
the evidence you've uncovered. That's heresay. Why not provide the

actual
evidence? Just what do you want?

Note that she completely avoided answering any question.

I posted it. Why don't you try reading something besides your own diatribes, guys?
Old June 7th 04, 08:50 PM
Scott Hedrick

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
"Scott Hedrick" wrote in message

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
"Scott Hedrick" wrote in message

Just what do you want by showing up here? It's clear you have no

interest in
any serious investigation of the Apollo 1 events, because if you

did,
you'd
be providing some verifiable evidence. So far, all you've done is

talk
about
the evidence you've uncovered. That's heresay. Why not provide the

actual
evidence? Just what do you want?

Note that she completely avoided answering any question.

I posted it.

What you *didn't* post, however, was an answer to my question. Just what do
you want here?

Old June 7th 04, 08:50 PM
Scott Hedrick

Hop David wrote:

The signal to noise ratio just went way down.

If she's a troll, killfile her and be done with it.

Sound advice if I ever heard it...consider it done.

Pat

If that is "sound advice" to you, Pat, you need new advisors.

He has the Fire Women.