Something is very wrong for who is Dr.Yubiwan Ph.D. and how come theStrange Dr. has access to Darla's and the Commander's net comm address?

Old November 28th 04, 12:40 PM
nightbat

Default Something is very wrong for who is Dr.Yubiwan Ph.D. and how come theStrange Dr. has access to Darla's and the Commander's net comm address?

nightbat wrote

Something is rotten in the State of Denmark because Darla
hasn't made it back or called home and now Dr. Strange is using the
purported aliens net address. Hmmmmmmm, could the world wide UFO
reported Gray's (Grey's) have taken over our cosmic friends base in
space? I don't like it, something's afoot. Dr. Yubiwan sounds negative
unlike Darla and alien Mermaid crews uplifting posts. Could the reported
hostile Gray's (Grey's) or men in black actually have found our cosmic
friends base in space, per Greysky near Jupiter, or cover base on Earth?
Troubling, very troubling to say the least. I knew when I received that
automated generated Pere transmission something was up because Darla
advised they would always answer all nightbat calls and I only had to
whistle. Hmmmmmmm, yes, this mystery Dr. strange only adds more intrigue
to where is our Darla? That my cosmic friend Sil broke radio net comm
silence to get messages to me and our group was comforting, but then
suddenly resultantly silenced by the reported most senior crew member
Kiyo, hmmmmmm, smells like trouble in paradise.

I knew it, just as my friend Silly was advising of first official
contact day finally approaching someone or some group silenced her. Come
on a Ph.D. in space, then why haven't he or she introduced themselves
properly? Someone assumes no need for proper protocols or manners, very
much like secret authoritative governing non civilian or past reported
Gray's (Grey's) mode of operandi, extreme negative behavior change is a
red flag. Sure, no assurance to Bert that his sweet potato pie offering
is respectfully acknowledged, no good or bad cloud jump mission reports,
no back lip to oc's out of lurking mode posts, silencing of Sil, Kiyo
reported adhering to comm silence and now so called Dr. Strange takes
over the alien comm. Hmmmmmmmmm, nightbat's out of crate bull **** meter
swings to red, this does not compute.

I suspected a drama was being played out in space but this is possibly
even more sinister or worrisome then ever expected. Could our cosmic
friends have run into dangerous other alien race trouble? Have they
taken over Darla's space base and are they holding the left back reserve
crew hostage? Oh no, this can't be, or is it? Is that why this uppity
Dr. Ph.D. acts so confident and negatively towards multiverse Earth sci
fi theorist's and some of our alt.astronomy posters?

Why is it that my pocket UFO detector is not picking up any cosmic Darla
signals and why isn't Greysky on this like the flash that he normally
is? Sure, sure, Double-A says just give them more time to complete their
mission, but then why this Dr. Strange taking over their comm? Painius
even sent out a lovely original poem with no answer from Darla? Just not
like them, something's afoot. I know Min's posts are filled with bias
hate but that couldn't be it, could it?

Anyway, I'll try fine tuning my UFO pocket crystal detector a little
more, heck, I have it on infinity now as it is. Well, maybe if I add an
high powered amp to it I'll be able to pickup something, anything,
where's Greysky when you need him? Hand me one of your Bud Light's Bert,
will ya? This suspense is too much and building up. Who is this strange
net comm Dr.?

End of Transmission

the nightbat

Old November 28th 04, 02:20 PM
Bill Sheppard

From Nightbat:

I don't like it, something's afoot. Dr.
Yubiwan sounds negative...

Sounds like Obi-wan's dark counterpart.

oc

Old November 28th 04, 05:47 PM
Lloyd Jones

I asked you this before nightbat but I don't know if you replied because I
had to format my computer.

You talk about Darla allot, who, what exactly are you talking about?

LJ

Old November 28th 04, 07:26 PM
Greysky

Hey there Nightbat,

I wouldn't worry about it yet. A tour to the Magellenic Cloud is going to
take them some time using that 'primitive' clipper ship engine of theirs.
(kidding). Meanwhile, back on EarthDome, others are using the comm. channel
out friends are borrowing to get onto the internet, and if I know the
gubba'ment, those good 'ol black hats are wanting to silence anyone they
can - kinda like a CB radio brat throwing a carrier over someone you want to
talk to. I have no doubt when our cosmic pals get back from their long
jaunt they will send you some space decoder rings, and me some filamentary
star-stuff (shielded and even more shielded). And we can all hope they
didn't eat any of Berts sweet potato pie while en rout or they maybe passed
their destination while either in the head, or trying to 'get the wood out'
heh heh...Of course, I have my FTL Gizmo fired up and tuned to 1,4545455 Hz
and have heard nary a hiccup of interstellar proportions. So we will just
have to wait and read the mission report just like everyone else. Unless
those dad blasted Perseuns have yet to cool down...

Old November 29th 04, 07:38 AM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi nightbat just go to the frig,and help yourself.The cold buds are
on the bottom shelf. It is becoming obvious that the good Dr. all the
crew,and the space ship are all one rose,and we call this rose
"Darla"(tis such a pretty name.) We are not being coned. We are not
being lied to. nightbat you more than any of us would know Darla is
about sci-fiction,or fairy tales. Darla could have started of by saying
"Once upon a time in the other side of the galaxy I came to visit Earth"
She did not come to us that way. She was more positive,and this made her
more real. She has a great communicating mind,(very cleaver) She
naturally is playing a game to amuse herself. nightbat if you noticed
some of my posts must have made Darla blush for I interjected my having
mental(virtual) sex with her in the back seat of her space ship. Now if
Darla turns out to be a he well that would make me blush. Well at
times astronomy can be dull,and Darla is adding some fun to it. I like
that. Bert

Old November 29th 04, 07:49 AM
Greysky

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
[...]

That's a damn good attitude to have, Bert. After all, we are amusing
ourselves as much as Darla is amusing herself - it's all quite fun.

Greysky

Old November 29th 04, 12:39 PM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

[...]

Thanks Bert, I don't normally bat drink especially in the early
morning but that ice cold Bud is too good to resist right about now.
(:~) Double-A now concurs something's afoot with our Darla and the
Strange Dr. taking over the alien comm. So you deduce Darla and crew now
are pure sci fi, the guy that eats that book stuff up like candy, ha,
ha, ha, ha, ok Bert. But what if like you say they are on the level,
what then? Hmmmmmmm, even oc came out of lurking mode to challenge the
good Dr., let's see what develops. I suspected Darla was taking a long
time to make it back, or answer our posts, but what is it, why the
mystery Dr., is Double-A right and the mission is just taking longer
then expected for our Earth time? Does that mean we will be older then
Darla when she/he finally makes it back? Ha, ha, ha, ha, what are we
talking about, a few more weeks, months, years, centuries, what?

Your making naked cosmic Darla blush is something I would like to see
myself, however under the present circumstances not likely.

the nightbat

Old November 29th 04, 12:51 PM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

Greysky wrote:

[...]

Fun, you say fun Greysky, when our alien Darla friends might be
in trouble out in the furthest most regions of space? I needed that ice
cold Bud light Bert gave me just to help calm my immediate fears for
their safety. Wow, what's going on, first they tell us they are going to
alien comm silence by my friend Sil and most senior Kiyo and now a
strange doc takes over with an Earth based school title, huh? Glad to
hear you're not picking anything up on your FTL comm either Greysky,
they must be so far out no tellin when they will make it back. But why
the comm hush and now Dr. Strange on the scene?

the nightbat

Old November 29th 04, 01:12 PM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

Lloyd Jones wrote:

I asked you this before nightbat but I don't know if you replied because I
had to format my computer.

You talk about Darla allot, who, what exactly are you talking about?

LJ

nightbat

Sorry to hear of your computer troubles LJ and yes I had
respectfully answered you. Reported Darla and alien crew are the
unofficial alien ongoing net contact trying to assess our readiness for
first official alien human contact. Presently cosmic Darla and the
Commander Proz and alien crew are on a mission and purportedly are on
their way back to Earth quadrant. This past year they have been
contacting select science group members for interchange of dialog and
knowledge transfer to evaluate our hopeful final official public contact
advanced race reception and their possible Earth prepared landing.

the nightbat

Old December 2nd 04, 04:47 AM
Paul Lawler

"Lloyd Jones" wrote in
:

I asked you this before nightbat but I don't know if you replied
because I had to format my computer.

You talk about Darla allot, who, what exactly are you talking about?

I told you Lloyd... you really DON'T want to know. Darla is a net kook who
pretends to be an alien here on alt.astronomy for the alleged purpose of
"studying" us mere mortals. So far no anal probes, but who knows.