Grey Aliens On The Moon Dark side of the moon

Old September 5th 04, 10:08 PM
Happy Troll

On Sun, 5 Sep 2004 15:02:42 -0600, "Jay Windley"
wrote:

"Happy Troll" wrote in message
.. .

| | Ask the astronauts who were on Apollo 11.
|
| We have. They don't agree with you.
|
| Yeah they do, dumb ass.

Proof?

Ask the Apollo 11 astronauts.

And btw, how many times did the US astronauts walk on the moon?

Old September 5th 04, 10:24 PM
Jay Windley

"Happy Troll" wrote in message
| Apollo 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, and 17.
|
| Were they all faked?

Are you arguing that they were? If so, let's see your proof. But first
read my site (URL below). I won't rehash here any arguments that are
covered there.

--

The universe is not required to conform | Jay Windley
to the expectations of the ignorant. | webmaster @ clavius.org

Old September 5th 04, 10:25 PM
Jay Windley

"Happy Troll" wrote in message
| | Yeah they do, dumb ass.
|
| Proof?
|
| Ask the Apollo 11 astronauts.

Onus is on you.

Old September 5th 04, 10:27 PM
Happy Troll

On Sun, 5 Sep 2004 15:24:33 -0600, "Jay Windley"
wrote:

"Happy Troll" wrote in message
.. .
| Apollo 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, and 17.
|
| Were they all faked?

Are you arguing that they were? If so, let's see your proof. But first
read my site (URL below). I won't rehash here any arguments that are
covered there.

Provide proof that the astronauts on any mission after Apollo 11 actually
walked on the moon.

Were they faked?

Old September 5th 04, 10:28 PM
Happy Troll

On Sun, 5 Sep 2004 15:25:08 -0600, "Jay Windley"
wrote:

"Happy Troll" wrote in message
.. .
| | Yeah they do, dumb ass.
|
| Proof?
|
| Ask the Apollo 11 astronauts.

Onus is on you.

Nah, the onus is on NASA and why they lied about their space programs.

Old September 5th 04, 10:31 PM
Jay Windley

"Happy Troll" wrote in message

| Are you arguing that they were? If so, let's see your proof. But first
| read my site (URL below). I won't rehash here any arguments that are
| covered there.
|
| Provide proof that the astronauts on any mission after Apollo 11 actually
| walked on the moon.

If your argument relies on the premise that Apollos 12 through 17 were
faked, then you have the burden of proof to demonstrate that.

| Were they faked?

You tell me.

Old September 5th 04, 10:34 PM
Jay Windley

"Happy Troll" wrote in message
| | Ask the Apollo 11 astronauts.
|
| Onus is on you.
|
| Nah, the onus is on NASA and why they lied about their space programs.

If you're claiming they lied, then the onus is on you to substantiate that
claim.

You imply that the Apollo 11 astronauts will confirm that they were
contacted by aliens. If that is a true claim, then you should be able to
give a reference or citation to where such a confirmation has been
published. If you cannot do so then I have no obligation to believe what
you say.

Old September 5th 04, 10:36 PM
Happy Troll

On Sun, 5 Sep 2004 15:31:37 -0600, "Jay Windley"
wrote:

"Happy Troll" wrote in message
.. .

| Are you arguing that they were? If so, let's see your proof. But first
| read my site (URL below). I won't rehash here any arguments that are
| covered there.
|
| Provide proof that the astronauts on any mission after Apollo 11 actually
| walked on the moon.

If your argument relies on the premise that Apollos 12 through 17 were
faked, then you have the burden of proof to demonstrate that.

| Were they faked?

You tell me.

There is no evidence after Apollo 11 that NASA ever set foot on the moon
again, ass boy.

Old September 5th 04, 10:40 PM
Happy Troll

On Sun, 5 Sep 2004 15:34:58 -0600, "Jay Windley"
wrote:

"Happy Troll" wrote in message
.. .
| | Ask the Apollo 11 astronauts.
|
| Onus is on you.
|
| Nah, the onus is on NASA and why they lied about their space programs.

If you're claiming they lied, then the onus is on you to substantiate that
claim.

Nah, ass boy. The onus is on NASA to provide proof they even landed on the
moon after Apollo 11.

There's no proof what so ever that they did.

You imply that the Apollo 11 astronauts will confirm that they were
contacted by aliens. If that is a true claim, then you should be able to
give a reference or citation to where such a confirmation has been
published. If you cannot do so then I have no obligation to believe what
you say.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight. And I have a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to see you real
cheap.

Why is it long time NASA employees have discovered there's a hidden space
agenda beyond what NASA is publicly admitting, and it involves 'faster than
light' travel and a plan to colonize another habitable planet, and in fact
NASA has no plans to go to Mars or the Moon, but instead wants to get as far
away from Earth as possible -- except they have a slight problem with space
travel, in that the G forces would kill them, plus they have no clue on how
to travel 'faster than light'. And they can't figure out how to operate the
saucer at Groom Lake, as all tried to date have failed.

Old September 5th 04, 10:41 PM
Jay Windley

"Happy Troll" wrote in message

| There is no evidence after Apollo 11 that NASA ever set foot on the moon
| again, ass boy.

You seem to be trying to name-call away responsibility for your statements.
If I consult the usual sources, I find a considerable amount of evidence
that the missions after Apollo 11 took place. In fact, there is more
evidence for the later missions than for Apollo 11. Denial of evidence is
not an argument.

--

The universe is not required to conform | Jay Windley
to the expectations of the ignorant. | webmaster @ clavius.org

The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Astronomy Misc 15 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Misc 10 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
significant addition to section 25 of the faq heat Misc 1 April 15th 04 01:20 AM
The Apollo FAQ (moon landings were faked) Nathan Jones UK Astronomy 8 February 4th 04 06:48 PM