Scientists grow viable vaginas in lab ...

Old April 11th 14, 02:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Scientists grow viable vaginas in lab ...

What the hell does viable mean ???
If it means it is never tired ... or never has a headache ...
or never asks me to tell it "I love you" ...
and if I don't have to kiss it afterwards ...

http://news.yahoo.com/scientists-gro...223432537.html

then where can I purchase one of these goodies ???
Sounds like the answer to every man's secret prayer ...
Old April 11th 14, 10:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
What the hell does viable mean ???
If it means it is never tired ... or never has a headache ...
or never asks me to tell it "I love you" ...
and if I don't have to kiss it afterwards ...

http://news.yahoo.com/scientists-gro...223432537.html

then where can I purchase one of these goodies ???
Sounds like the answer to every man's secret prayer ...

Why am I not surprised you would have to pay for it.
....and be WILLING to pay as well.

Old April 11th 14, 11:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

It happens that Bast formulated :

Hägar wrote:
What the hell does viable mean ???
If it means it is never tired ... or never has a headache ...
or never asks me to tell it "I love you" ...
and if I don't have to kiss it afterwards ...

http://news.yahoo.com/scientists-gro...223432537.html

then where can I purchase one of these goodies ???
Sounds like the answer to every man's secret prayer ...

Why am I not surprised you would have to pay for it.
...and be WILLING to pay as well.

*** It is not that I HAVE to pay for it, but that I am WILLING to pay
for it and not have to listen to the inane blathering of a creature
with only half a brain ... but just think about what a coven of
Paul Bunyan-esque bull-dykes, like yourself, for instance, could do
to a defenseless blowup rubber chickadee like that ...
Old April 13th 14, 05:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
What the hell does viable mean ???
If it means it is never tired ... or never has a headache ...
or never asks me to tell it "I love you" ...
and if I don't have to kiss it afterwards ...

http://news.yahoo.com/scientists-gro...223432537.html

then where can I purchase one of these goodies ???
Sounds like the answer to every man's secret prayer ...

Why am I not surprised you would have to pay for it.
...and be WILLING to pay as well.

*** It is not that I HAVE to pay for it, but that I am WILLING to pay
for it and not have to listen to the inane blathering of a creature
with only half a brain ... but just think about what a coven of
Paul Bunyan-esque bull-dykes, like yourself, for instance, could do
to a defenseless blowup rubber chickadee like that ...

Geez,...I think I know why you see this as a great product.
You can tape it to your boyfriends anus, and go at it, to show the world how
straight you are.

BUT, if you getting a lab grown vagina, means the women of the world will be
left to live in peace, and not have to put up with you anymore.
I'm sure I can organize a fundraiser,....we will even get you TWO in case
the first one breaks.

Old April 13th 14, 04:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Hägar wrote:
[...]

*** If it weren't for the fact that you femmes have a vagina, there'd be a
bounty on your heads ... you can trust me on this one Toots ...
You become a Lezzbeen not because the men in your lives were ugly or
brutal or unfair or whatever the GLBT mantra fills your empty heads with ..
it's because men are fed up with you self-centered ****s and you just
can't find another one who'll listen you your sob stories.

Old April 14th 14, 02:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Hägar wrote:

[...]

Miss Hagar always needs a new one.
Old April 14th 14, 03:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Brad Guth explained :

Hägar wrote:

[...]

*** You, GuthBall, OTOH, wouldn't have a clue what to do with one,
even one that comes with all the bells and whistles, can moan in
seven languages and is self lubricating ... for you it's those
rubber-nubbied garden gloves and a jar of Vaseline, ain't it, you
miserable Jerk-off ... so, pray tell, how many offspring have you
flushed down the toilet now ???