Willie Mookie loses it.

Old April 13th 09, 05:06 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
BradGuth

Default Willie Mookie loses it.

On Apr 12, 2:49*pm, Marvin the Martian wrote:
On Sun, 12 Apr 2009 13:00:10 -0700, BradGuth wrote:
On Apr 12, 12:06*pm, Marvin the Martian wrote:
I wonder... Whatever problems Willie Mookie had, if the sociopathic
nature of some of the regulars here with the constant and incessant
flaming, taking flame wars across topics, didn't drive him out.

--http://OnToMars.org*For discussions about Mars and Mars colonization

That's because some of the biggest flames were coming from Mook,
especially if you didn't accept 100% of each and every word lord Mook
had to share.

*~ BG

Well, I'm a bit of a "do unto others as they have done unto you" kinda
guy myself.

--http://OnToMars.org*For discussions about Mars and Mars colonization

I only return the warm and fuzzy topic/author bashing favor with all
the love and affection I can muster whenever the likes of William Mook
are so continually bipolar, ulterior motivated and trigger happy to
boot.

He'll say one or two informative and semi nice things (often buried
deep with a given wordy reply), then go into a typical wordy rant that
isn't context helpful at all for the topic at hand. Usually he is
technically informative but otherwise has no honest intentions of
assisting anyone other than himself.

Because he has unlimited access to public and government data and vast
archives of just about everything else, he can pull out documents and
run the numbers better than most. Unfortunately, Mook believes
anything published via our government as the one and only word of his
very own faith-based republican god, so you can't question or much
less argue anything of the past (meaning older than 24 hours is a
forever done deal).

My interpretation of history and science do not always agree with
those of lord Mook, which means I'm always the bad guy no matters
what. He looks, talks and walks like a duck, but Mook is simply no
duck, meaning that he's not what he claims he is. But these days, who
the hell is what they claim to be?

~ BG
Old April 13th 09, 05:18 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
BradGuth

On Apr 12, 3:12*pm, kT wrote:
Marvin the Martian wrote:
I see a lot of flames here. It seems over half the posts are flames.

Everyone is super grouchy over the Ares I disaster.

They'd much rather obfuscate their butts off than deal with the truth,
such as the Big Energy foiled OCO mission is taboo/nondisclosure
rated.

The list of taboo topics is quite long. Even their list of public
funded need-to-know stuff is in failsafe nondisclosure and/or denial
mode.

I think BHO should pull the plugs and fire the entire lot, and restart
our DARPA and NASA from scratch, even though that kind of honest
leadership would put his life on the line. He could even hire back
perhaps 10% of the very best.

~ BG
Old April 14th 09, 03:06 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika[_1_]

wrote in message
On Apr 11, 6:04 pm, "Martha Adams" wrote:

Is Mook gone from here now?

We can only hope.

What's up this thread offers him no
encouragement to return.

Good.

I thought he was sci.space.policy's best visionary

People on acid have visions... and they are of no real value either.

Serious workers in all fields know
today's crazy idea may appear as tomorrow's breakthrough and will watch
for which one it might be.

Here's a hint... you can start the winnowing process by seeing which
"visionaries" are themselves rational people. An irrational person is
unlikely to produce a rational concept. And "crazy," despite what pop
culture might try to lead you to think, is not a good start on
science.

I understand Hugh Jackman is playing a yak in his next movie

mk5000

"my story is a fairy tale"--philip petit

Old April 14th 09, 03:32 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika[_1_]

Default Michael Griffin Lost It. NASA Fails - Big Time

"kT" wrote in message

I thought he was sci.space.policy's best visionary

He was, and still is.

Don't worry... he will probably admit that he cheated on his taxes, and step
down in a few days, anyway.

mk5000

"i've never seen a president who has connected with the culture like
obama"--david gergen

Old April 14th 09, 08:20 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Pat Flannery

marika wrote:

"i've never seen a president who has connected with the culture like
obama"--david gergen

Just imagine...for a moment... if all those bailed-out banks pay off the
money they were given, like Goldman Sachs said they were going to do
today, and the taxpayers end up with zero payment responsibility on
their loans to them, while the stock market comes right back to life.
They'll cut his face into Mount Rushmore for that one, and deservedly so.
The guy's got luck, and when it comes right down to it...luck counts for
a lot indeed.

Pat
Old April 14th 09, 09:12 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Pat Flannery

Scott Lowther wrote:

You'e making my point: that skill is of no value.

I don't know...you can identify spider species by looking at the web
without ever actually seeing the spider that built it, so maybe you can
tell where a Harley-Davidson "Iron-Tail" lurks at simply be studying the
garage it might be stored in.
The big "Harley-Davidson Classic" sign on the door of the garage would
be a good clue, as would a big NRA Eagle on the side of a house cluing
you in that there might be guns inside of that house.
The bigger that sign, the more interesting the guns.
A friend of my brother had a sculpted version of one of those with a
five-foot wingspan over the entrance to his basement, and he had _two_
full-auto Maxim machine guns lurking down there, and owns a White
half-track.
He may be more than a bit insane...but in the land of the overwhelmingly
boring, running into a half-mad person is almost refreshing, like that
whipping with the birch branches in the Arctic cold after leaving the sauna.
BTW, the SEALS must be drinking well and deep tonight...assuming they
actually let their guard down enough to do something so weak as
drinking... like pathetic mortals*.

* To the SEALS... that whole operation was _so_ ****ing slick! That was
downright _superb_! :-)

Pat

Old April 14th 09, 07:11 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
BradGuth

On Apr 13, 12:21*am, "
wrote:
On Apr 10, 7:40 pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:

For daring to note that his pet SPS laser power doesn't work and his
claims about monochromatic photovoltaic cell efficiency are bunk, I'm
now receiving emails from him threatening legal action and spewing
profanity.

I used to get those. Good times, good times...

As crazy and/or bipolar as William Mook often is, there's still more
ideas and notions to behold than most all of Usenet/newsgroups
combined. Unfortunately, he tends to put many of those ideas and
notions into each topic or reply, along with more information than
most of us can deal with.

Mook simply has to be 100% in charge, or else, kind of like Hitler or
GW Bush and loyal company of his republican brown-nosed minions.

We've tried to purchase a tonne of his green hydrogen, but lo and
behold there's still no such green hydrogen to be found, nor a
commercial infrastructure getting created for making the stuff as dirt
cheap as he claims possible. This doesn't exclude his hydrogen
economy, it just puts it off until the real William Mook offers at
least a minimal prototype of his solar farmed energy that creates such
green hydrogen.

~ BG
Old April 15th 09, 12:18 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika[_1_]

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message

Just imagine...for a moment... if all those bailed-out banks pay off the
money they were given, like Goldman Sachs said they were going to do
today, and the taxpayers end up with zero payment responsibility on their
loans to them, while the stock market comes right back to life.
They'll cut his face into Mount Rushmore for that one, and deservedly so.
The guy's got luck, and when it comes right down to it...luck counts for a
lot indeed.

The mountain climbers will leave their gear up there so he can have earrings

mk5000

"I'm going to fax it via my toll free number at ring central."--David