Our Moon as BattleStar

Old February 8th 04, 09:00 PM
The Ghost In The Machine

Default Our Moon as BattleStar

In sci.physics, \ \ The Commentator//

wrote
on Sun, 08 Feb 2004 07:42:33 -0800
:
Rick Sobie wrote:

In article , says...

Rick Sobie wrote:

In article ,
ULL says...

thinking the moon is revolving and orbiting. I'll leave it
to Sobie to formulate the "how," i.e., the mathematical
model of such motion (he started this nonsense), and I'll

I must have missed this important bit of information.

Well this should be abundantly clear to any true mathmocosmotologist,
such as yourself, that in fact, the moon is the center of the universe.

However, we exist in a multiverse, therefore it is meaningless to
say, that here or there is the center of the universe, as it is
only relative to the hypotenuese, of the sum, of the other two
sides of the moon itself.

As can clearly be seen in the TYCHO links which I previously provided
and I do not wish to provide again, lest Carl, get his panties
in a knot.

Why don't you prove your "superiority" by presenting a closed form
solution of the three body problem.

Three-body? Hell, I for one am still working on the two-body! :-)

Ought to be childs play for one so "evolved" as yourself.

Solving all the mysteries would leave you people nothing
left to do. I already corrected your math today when
I exposed the big lie.

Show your work.

You do not know what a cloed solution or the three bidy problem is.

Well, it's obvious he meant "coed" and "biddy". :-) Presumably
he's referring to some sort of gathering of ladies...

Rather than evolve faster you simply need to evolve.

#191,

It's still legal to go .sigless.
Old February 8th 04, 09:20 PM
DrPostman

On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 08:33:12 GMT, (Rick Sobie)

says...

Rick Sobie wrote:

[...]

0 * 1 = 0 You have no 1's.
1 * 0 = 1 How many zero's do you have? You have 1.

Hey, you dropped the 1x1=2 claim. Did you finally figure out
how stupid that was?

--
Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors of afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® member #15-51506-253.

"You are the kook, not me - and I won't even bother to see
what that acronym means."
- Joseph Bartlo responds to IKYABWAI
Old February 8th 04, 09:26 PM
\\The Commentator//

Rick Sobie wrote:

In article , says...

Rick Sobie wrote:

[...]

And seeing as how you have had that little error on your books
for who knows how long, my solution to the three body problem
would be so far over your head, you wouldn't be able to comprehend
it, and people would be chastising me as they usually do, and saying
that the hospital wards will be filled with confused dazed,
and disturbed people, whose minds I just broke as they tried to
understand what I said!

So preserve your brains, and pay no attention to the people behind the
curtain.

Show your work.

You do not know what a closed solution, or the three body problem is.
Old February 8th 04, 09:31 PM
wx_sucks

(Rick Sobie) wrote in message news:cvmVb.433912$ts4.275577@pd7tw3no...
In article ,

[...]