#84 once we realize Jupiter is a pulsar into outer space, the entire

Old April 28th 08, 08:18 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.bio.misc,sci.physics
[email protected]

Default #84 once we realize Jupiter is a pulsar into outer space, the entire

Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
(snipped)

Now recently there were discovered Exoplanets that were far larger
than Jupiter. I forgotten
how much larger these exoplanets are from Jupiter, and wonder if they
are 1400/ 40 =
35. So I wonder if some of the recent exoplanets discovered are 35
times larger than
Jupiter?

So the Sun is about 1000 times the mass of Jupiter, so I was wondering
what the recordbreaking
Exoplanet mass was and whether one weighs in at around 35 times
Jupiter:

--- quoting Wikipedia on exoplanets ---
2007, XO-3b
A 13.24 Jupiter-mass planet is the most massive transiting planet ever
found, and most massive extrasolar planet found to date, just above
the brown dwarf limit at 13.00 MJ. The planet would have radius of
1.92 times Jupiter, the largest of any known extrasolar planets. The
planet takes only 3.19 days to orbit the star. The orbit has an
unusually high eccentricity (0.22) for such a short period planet.[46]

--- end quoting ---

--- again quoting Wikipedia on a exoplanet in a pulsar system ---

2003, PSR B1620-26c
On July 10, using information obtained from the Hubble Space
Telescope, a team of scientists led by Steinn Sigurdsson confirmed the
oldest extrasolar planet yet. The planet is located in the globular
star cluster M4, about 5,600 light years from Earth in the
constellation Scorpius. This is the only planet known to orbit around
a stellar binary; one of the stars in the binary is a pulsar and the
other is a white dwarf. The planet has a mass twice that of Jupiter,
and is estimated to be 13 billion years old.[31]

--- end quoting Wikipedia ---

--- quoting this website as to the frequency of this pulsar PSR
B1620-26 ---
http://adsabs.harvard.edu/full/1993ApJ...412L..33T
Title: PSR B1620-26 - A binary radio pulsar with a planetary
companion?
Journal: Astrophysical Journal, Part 2 - Letters (ISSN 0004-637X),
vol. 412, no. 1, p. L33-L36.

At each epoch, observations were made in two frequency bands--
either 400 or 800 MHz, and 1330 MHz

--- end quoting ---

Rather a high frequency.

But in keeping with my theme so far, I would say that the PSR B1620-26
system is not that
of a binary star but rather that of a single star with a large
exoplanet of that enormous
frequency.

You see, logic has entered the picture here, and when logic shows us
that Jupiter would be
a pulsar in outer space, then the whole entire paradigm of the past is
upset and called into
question. For if planets with magnetospheres can produce pulsars, then
there is no need
to ever invoke a star as the cause of pulsars. In fact, physics would
probably say that a
Star cannot have a magnetosphere, such as our Sun cannot have a
magnetosphere and hence
stars cannot be pulsars. In other words, pulsars have to be totally
and wholly re-examined.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old April 28th 08, 08:45 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.bio.misc,sci.physics
[email protected]

Default #85 far different and perhaps better interpretation of PSR B120-26pulsar and alleged 13 billion year old planet ; biophysics trilogy book

[...]

--- quoting for mass of star ---
http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/1993ApJ...412L..33T
PSR B1620-26, in the globular cluster M4, is a millisecond pulsar with
an approximately 0.3 solar mass companion in an approximately 0.7 AU
orbit. It was recently realized (Backer, 1993) that timing
observations of this pulsar show, in addition to a linear spin-down, a
large-period second derivative naturally interpreted as evidence for a
varying acceleration, or jerk, of the pulsar binary.
--- end quoting ---

In my theme of things, the evolution of Jupiter sized planets is that
they are evolving into
a binary star companion to the already existing star of that system.
So we cannot have
old gas giant planets, as old as the star in which they reside.

Solar systems grow via Dirac radioactivities and the gas giants are
the youngest planets
in our solar system growing to become a second star to the Sun.

So let me interpret PSR B120-26 to my way of thinking, and see if it
squares away with the
facts and data better than the present (rather ridiculous)
interpretation of double stars with
a 13 billion year old exoplanet.

PSR B120-26 is probably a single star that has at least two large
exoplanets, one of which
is acting as a pulsar. So if you have a star and a very large planet
that is halfway to becoming
a star and pulsing, and in addition have another huge exoplanet, then
you end up with
the same interpretation of the data as currently accepted. But we can
thus dismiss the
silly idea that the planet is 13 billion years old.

Astronomers often never use Occam's Razor, probably because so much
science fiction
of neutron stars, black holes, worm holes, Big Bang has made astronomy
so filled with junk
that you cannot even apply Occam's Razor for what little truth
remains. But to apply Occam's
Razor to pulsars would start by saying-- Well, if Jupiter is a pulsar
in outer space, then there
never was a need to call any pulsar a star, and where all pulsars are
planetary Magnetosphere
emissions. Astronomy is a science choking with so much fictional
nonsense, that it cannot
even surface for clean oxygen air to apply Occam's Razor.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old April 29th 08, 06:48 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.bio.misc,sci.physics
[email protected]

Default #86 Jupiter and most pulsars have two observed frequencies, why two??

First off, let me note that I made a typing error last night with PSR
B1620-26 calling it
PSR B120-26 on several occasions. This is a problem when one cuts and
pastes a mistake
so that the mistake then appears often. So I had to apply alot of
"(sic)" with those redundant
errors.

Now I understand that our TV frequency comes in about two frequencies,
perhaps even three, one for picture, one
for audio. So if a pulsar has more than one vibration then it has more
than one frequency. And
Jupiter comes in two frequencies of 15 MHz and 40 MHz.

PSR B1620-26 has 400 or 800 MHz, and 1330 MHz

And PSR J0737-3039B has 820 and 1400 MHz

So what is the deal with all these frequencies? The reason I ask is
perhaps it is a tool
to provide an answer as to whether a given pulsar is actually a planet
like Jupiter or whether
a given pulsar is a advanced alien civilization on a planet similar to
Earth.

So we really need to know what the Earth frequency of its pulsations
as a pulsar are.
Does Earth emit two frequencies as does Jupiter? Or is the emission of
pulsations from
Earth a solo frequency?

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium