NASA Boss Wants Innovation

Old May 12th 10, 12:15 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Andrew Nowicki[_2_]

Default NASA Boss Wants Innovation

http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/deltav/25167/
Old May 13th 10, 12:36 AM posted to sci.space.policy
me[_5_]

On Wed, 12 May 2010 04:15:29 -0700 (PDT), Andrew Nowicki
wrote:

http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/deltav/25167/

Actually is goes a lot deeper than that There's' been a move at LaRC
pushing for Creativity and Innovation for a while. The last stuff I
heard regarding this was the desire to Institutionalize
Creativity/Innovation. Unfortunately the first association which
popped into my mind when I saw this on some charts was One Flew Over
the Cuckoos Nest!
Old May 13th 10, 12:03 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

wrote:

http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/deltav/25167/

Actually is goes a lot deeper than that There's' been a move at LaRC
pushing for Creativity and Innovation for a while. The last stuff I
heard regarding this was the desire to Institutionalize
Creativity/Innovation. Unfortunately the first association which
popped into my mind when I saw this on some charts was One Flew Over
the Cuckoos Nest!

To me, it sounds like Mexico's "Institutional Revolutionary Party",
something that both Leon Trotsky and Thomas Jefferson would either laugh
their ass off about or vomit in disgust after hearing of.
Don't even get me started on what Che would do, but I'll bet it involves
shooting a lot of people while wearing a beret, not getting a haircut,
and having a carefully trimmed uber-cool beard. ;-)

Pat