new propulsion system

Old August 7th 05, 09:12 PM
Tim K.

"Evelyn Street" wrote in message
I find it unacceptable that the so-called geniuses working at Area 51 &
Hangar 18 are still unable to figure out how to build a propulsion system
based on the alien spacecraft in storage there.

You should go there and kick some ass.

Old August 7th 05, 10:00 PM
Burnham Treezdown

On Sun, 7 Aug 2005 15:54:21 -0700, "Evelyn Street"
wrote:

I find it unacceptable that the so-called geniuses working at Area 51 &
Hangar 18 are still unable to figure out how to build a propulsion system
based on the alien spacecraft in storage there.

Maybe because THERE AREN'T ANY??????
Old August 7th 05, 10:34 PM
Mike Dennis

"Evelyn Street" wrote in message
I find it unacceptable that the so-called geniuses working at Area 51 &
Hangar 18 are still unable to figure out how to build a propulsion system
based on the alien spacecraft in storage there.

Didn't you see Independence Day? We know how all that stuff works. We're
just waiting on the mothership to show up so all the little gadgets and
gizmos come to life.

Old August 7th 05, 10:52 PM
Lynndel K. Humphreys

That's not exactly true Mr. President

Old August 7th 05, 11:25 PM
Mike Dennis

What do you mean? What part?

______
"Lynndel K. Humphreys" wrote in message
That's not exactly true Mr. President

Didn't you see Independence Day? We know how all that stuff works.
We're
just waiting on the mothership to show up so all the little gadgets and
gizmos come to life.

News==----
Newsgroups
=----

Old August 7th 05, 11:52 PM
c-bee1

"Evelyn Street" wrote in message
I find it unacceptable that the so-called geniuses working at Area 51 &
Hangar 18 are still unable to figure out how to build a propulsion system
based on the alien spacecraft in storage there.

They did that, silly. What do you think they fight the Nazi Hell
Creatures from within the hollow earth with?

Old August 7th 05, 11:54 PM
Evelyn Street

Default new propulsion system

Old August 8th 05, 12:01 AM
Jochem Huhmann

"Evelyn Street" writes:

I find it unacceptable that the so-called geniuses working at Area 51 &
Hangar 18 are still unable to figure out how to build a propulsion system
based on the alien spacecraft in storage there.

There's just so much you can learn from the pieces of a weather balloon.

Jochem

--
"A designer knows he has arrived at perfection not when there is no
longer anything to add, but when there is no longer anything to take away."
Old August 8th 05, 12:28 AM
Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)

"Mike Dennis" wrote in message
. ..
What do you mean? What part?

The part where it sounds like you missed that line in the movie.

______

Old August 8th 05, 07:34 PM
Brian Thorn

wrote:

I find it unacceptable that the so-called geniuses working at Area 51 &
Hangar 18 are still unable to figure out how to build a propulsion system
based on the alien spacecraft in storage there.

Who says they haven't? Our starship fleet is busy holding off the
invasion by Zeta Reticulans. The Shuttle and ISS are just camouflage
for what's really happening... :-)

Brian