OT- Citizen of Cosmos Seeks Intervention

Old July 12th 04, 12:32 AM
Jason H.

Default OT- Citizen of Cosmos Seeks Intervention

Citizen of the Cosmos Seeks Intervention

1. If there is a trans-galactic civilization that subjects its
citizenry to the rule of law and affords and respects the right of
free existence to its citizens, so that those same citizens are not
permitted to deny each other the right of free existence, then I
respectfully petition the authorities of that civilization to admit me
as a Citizen and vest me and the others of this planet Earth who are
also willing to be Citizens of the Cosmos with the full rights and
benefits afforded by such citizenship.

2. If I'm vested with the right of free existence described above,
then I, as a Citizen of the Cosmos, hereby make a formal request for
intervention by whatever forces are authorized to intervene in the
affairs of this planet and to intercede on my behalf to end the
self-destructive acts that many of the primatives here practice, that
have the effect of denying Citizens of the Cosmos free existence and
as a result of their primative actions prevent many Citizens from
freely exploring and observing the universe. This Citizen believes
that he and his fellow Citizens are in imminent danger, and I ask for
the enforcement of any applicable laws, via force if necessary, that
will afford all Citizens of the Cosmos present on the Earth a free
existence.

3. If there is a galactic dispute resolution forum that is similar to
an Earthly court, tribunal, mediation, arbitration or other judicial
proceeding, that is willing to hear the case from a Citizen, then I
hereby bring suit against the governments and practitioners of
destructive ideologies of the Earth that promote the gross-negligence
and disregard for Citizen life and sometimes purposefully kill
Citizens, and as a result prevent the right of free existence to
Citizens. I also hold many governments and destructive ideologies
culpable for the promotion of the destruction of the environment via
the conversion of the biosphere environment into what may ultimately
be a non-Citizen sustaining environment, or at least causing many
Citizen deaths and injuries as a result of their negligence and
purposeful environmental destruction, thereby depriving and/or denying
Citizens the right of free existence.

4. If technology transfer is permitted, I hereby request as a Citizen
the immediate transfer of technology aid that permits Earth's sentient
beings to utilize energy at a cost that is lower than the cost of
chemicals and nuclear fuels currently in use here, and if that
transferred technology has the net result of diminishing the impact of
energy conversion heat load or chemical modification of the Earth's
biosphere thereby enhancing an environment that is friendly to the
existence of Citizens when compared to Earth's current energy
conversion technologies.

5. Claim for damages. If the court, tribunal, mediator or arbitrator
finds that the Earth's governments or the practitioners of destructive
ideologies are guilty of gross-negligence and willful harm to its
Citizens of the Cosmos, this Citizen petitions you to assert your
enforcement authority, if any, over all of the Earth's transgressing
governments and/or practitioners of destructive ideologies to force
them to comply with the laws of the trans-galactic civilization,
especially with regard for the rights of Citizens, and to award any
payments for damages to a general fund that benefits all Earth
Citizens for the rehabilitation of the planet's biosphere and the
reformation of societal laws to conform to trans-galactic law.

6. If you should need to find me to assert my claim, just show
yourselves over any point on the Earth and remain there until I arrive
to bring my charges and grievances in person.

7. If the galactic authority does not grant or respect the right of
free existence to sentient beings, then you are not welcome here and
are warned to stay away; we have enough problems!

Thank you for reading this petition, live long and prosper!

Jason H., Citizen of the Cosmos
Old July 12th 04, 02:50 AM
Martin 53N 1W

Jason H. wrote:
Citizen of the Cosmos Seeks Intervention

1. If there is a trans-galactic civilization that subjects its
citizenry to the rule of law and affords and respects the right of
free existence to its citizens, so that those same citizens are not
permitted to deny each other the right of free existence, then I
respectfully petition the authorities of that civilization to admit me

[...]

Considering the EU as a (small) example of what such an organisation
must be, then I would imagine anything trans-galactic to be unimaginably
quagmired in bureaucracy. IE: near useless. (Anyone remember Byzantium?)

7. If the galactic authority does not grant or respect the right of
free existence to sentient beings, then you are not welcome here and
are warned to stay away; we have enough problems!

Some of us suffer enough 'red tape' as it is thank you!

Thank you for reading this petition, live long and prosper!

Jason H., Citizen of the Cosmos

Be at peace with oneself.
(For the rest of the world will do their own thing anyhow.)

Cheers,
Martin

--
---------- OS? What's that?!
- Martin - To most people, "Operating System" is unknown & strange.

Old July 12th 04, 05:51 PM
Alfred A. Aburto Jr.

Jason,

"Jason H." wrote in message

m...
Citizen of the Cosmos Seeks Intervention

1. If there is a trans-galactic civilization that subjects its
citizenry to the rule of law and affords and respects the right of
free existence to its citizens, so that those same citizens are not
permitted to deny each other the right of free existence, then I
respectfully petition the authorities of that civilization to admit me
as a Citizen and vest me and the others of this planet Earth who are
also willing to be Citizens of the Cosmos with the full rights and
benefits afforded by such citizenship.

They are out there you know, but "mums" the word ...

2. If I'm vested with the right of free existence described above,
then I, as a Citizen of the Cosmos, hereby make a formal request for
intervention by whatever forces are authorized to intervene in the
affairs of this planet and to intercede on my behalf to end the
self-destructive acts that many of the primatives here practice, that
have the effect of denying Citizens of the Cosmos free existence and
as a result of their primative actions prevent many Citizens from
freely exploring and observing the universe. This Citizen believes
that he and his fellow Citizens are in imminent danger, and I ask for
the enforcement of any applicable laws, via force if necessary, that
will afford all Citizens of the Cosmos present on the Earth a free
existence.

They expect us to solve our own problems though!
Will we?
Can we gather the strength and do it?
That is the question...

Old July 12th 04, 10:35 PM
Joe Higs

Has this been ratified by the IAU? Just who the fack appointed
you to speak for all of us on planet Earth?

om...