Are astronomy gathering safe for children?

Old January 29th 04, 02:06 PM
Doogie Hoosier

Default Are astronomy gathering safe for children?

CG wrote in message . ..

I know the internet can be a pool of filth and much of the time I don't
allow my wife or kids to use it except when I can keep an eye on them. This
I've arrived at after doing some research on my own and I found it easy to
find examples of sexual activity of all types.

No doubt now. It be a troll.
Old January 29th 04, 02:16 PM
Doogie Hoosier

Charles Carson Yeagers ll wrote in message . ..

Listen Bub I love my country and stand by her all the way pal. So what's
your beef man?
You made the snippy comment about guns not me. Luckly for me I live in a
country that gives me the freedom to both enjoy my LX200 and to enjoy my
Right to own 37 different firearms. Can you say the same???

Charles Carson Yeagers II

I have a potato cannon.

In right-speak, a potatoe cannon.

In the language of the common man, a spud cannon.

I grow my own ammo too.

Is it true that the size of a man's privates is inversely proportional
to the number of guns he owns?

Doug Hosey

Old January 29th 04, 02:21 PM
Doogie Hoosier

CG wrote in message . ..

Really nice. Thanks for the "help". What a rotten bunch you all are.

Scooby Doo verses the Really Rottens?
Old January 29th 04, 02:21 PM
Doogie Hoosier

Old January 29th 04, 02:21 PM
Doogie Hoosier

Old January 29th 04, 02:25 PM
Doogie Hoosier

"Joe S." wrote in message ...
Before attending any astronomy gathering -- especially within a few hundred
miles of Knoxville, TN -- ask around to see if an individual named "Shawn
Grant" will attend. If so, DO NOT TAKE FEMALES, CHILDREN, OR FEMALE
ANIMALS.

He is disgusting, nauseating -- has serious body odor -- no manners of any
kind -- is known to flatulate for hours on end -- does a Michael Jackson
impression in which he grabs his crotch and dances around -- and cannot be
trusted around small children or large female animals.

If Mr. Grant will not be present, you'll find that astronomy events are
simply marvelous for children.

--

----
Joe S.

I suppose that if Shawn has already left, it's okay to attend, but wear old shoes?