NASA Scientist proves Holy Ka'ba Stone is semiconductor from outer space"

Old March 31st 06, 10:58 PM posted to sci.space.policy,alt.astronomy

Default NASA Scientist proves Holy Ka'ba Stone is semiconductor from outer space"

Warhol wrote in message
oups.com...
Cursed are you, you blaspheming sun of the devil.

Matthew 4:1 Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to
be tempted by the devil. (WEB KJV WEY ASV DBY WBS YLT NAS RSV NIV)

Matthew 4:5 Then the devil took him into the holy city. He set him on
the pinnacle of the temple, (WEB KJV WEY ASV DBY WBS YLT NAS RSV NIV)

Matthew 4:8 Again, the devil took him to an exceedingly high mountain,
and showed him all the kingdoms of the world, and their glory. (WEB KJV
WEY ASV DBY WBS YLT NAS RSV NIV)

Matthew 4:11 Then the devil left him, and behold, angels came and
served him. (WEB KJV WEY ASV DBY WBS YLT NAS RSV NIV)

Matthew 9:32 As they went out, behold, they brought to him a dumb man
possessed with a devil. (KJV)

Matthew 9:33 And when the devil was cast out, the dumb spake: and the
multitudes marvelled, saying, It was never so seen in Israel. (KJV)

Matthew 11:18 For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say,
He hath a devil. (KJV)

Matthew 12:22 Then was brought unto him one possessed with a devil,
blind, and dumb: and he healed him, insomuch that the blind and dumb
both spake and saw. (KJV)

Matthew 13:39 The enemy who sowed them is the devil. The harvest is the
end of the age, and the reapers are angels. (WEB KJV WEY ASV DBY WBS
YLT NAS RSV NIV)

Good scriptures!

HJ

Old April 1st 06, 04:22 AM posted to sci.space.policy,alt.astronomy

Yes;

IN Hebrew Satan means

One who Plots againsts one another...

['Satan' =
The straying Ego =
Selfish desire =
Self-glorification =
False pride =
Desire that rebels against the higher controls of sound judgment and
against the Permanent Moral Values =
Intrinsic or extrinsic evil prompting =
Negative peer pressure =
Violent emotions =
A rumor monger, slanderer =
A hinderer of good =
He who spreads corruption and disorder in the Earth =
Anyone who impels others into violating the Permanent Moral Values =
Bad company =
Anything or Anyone that deceives or charms people into violating Divine
Laws =
Any influence that alienates man from the Creator and, thus, distances
itself from Divine Grace.

__________________
PEACE
Glorified are You O' my God and I am in Your praise, I testify that
there is no God except You, I ask Your forgiveness and repent unto You.

Old April 1st 06, 04:35 AM posted to alt.astronomy

No wonder Ayatullahs call:

United States = Shytan-e-Buzerg (bigger Satan)

Israel = Just Satan

And in reality it should be France = Shytan-e-Buzerg (bigger Satan)
and Fake ****rael ofcourse his right hand... and lets not forget the
left hand... Iran.

[Quran; 2:125] We have rendered the shrine (the Ka`aba) a focal point
for the people, and a safe sanctuary. You may use Abraham's shrine as a
prayer house. We commissioned Abraham and Ismail: "You shall purify My
house for those who visit, those who live there, and those who bow and
prostrate."

Old April 1st 06, 02:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy

God say's that Muslims and Christians have forgotten their gtrue God...
Thats what I know. why he has send his Beloved Sun, and the Cometh
Wormwood...

EVIL IS EVERYWHERE

Old April 1st 06, 04:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy

as there is no peace with Canaanite fake jews. The World does not know
her creator anymore. Lost sheep in the Midste of bloody wolfs, Rats,
Vipers, Frogs...All Vermin.

the wars with the Canaanite nations is not finnished yet.

this blackbeard sun is calling up to resist Evil by turning our back to
all evildoers... God too said; are You with Him or Against Him. Time to
choose your side.

Hear, O peoples, all of you,
listen, O earth and all who are in it,
that the Sovereign LORD may witness against you,
the Lord°(Warhol°) from his holy temple( At Tur = "Mount of
Tar" or "the Rock" called Gibraltar).

http://www.biblegateway.com/resource...k=40&chapter=1

Jerusalem = Ksar El Kebir

Old April 1st 06, 05:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Double-A wrote in message
oups.com...

Warhol wrote:
God say's that Muslims and Christians have forgotten their gtrue God...
Thats what I know. why he has send his Beloved Sun, and the Cometh
Wormwood...

EVIL IS EVERYWHERE

Especially in this group!

Double-A

Fart Deco and his minions of Ratz are going to "GET" you for that statement!

H.J.

p.s. Heck, Kocksucka Man might even take his stupid bot off of Painius and
put it on you!

Old April 1st 06, 05:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Warhol wrote in message
ups.com...
God say's that Muslims and Christians have forgotten their gtrue God...
Thats what I know. why he has send his Beloved Sun, and the Cometh
Wormwood...

EVIL IS EVERYWHERE

For once, Warhol, I totally agree with you: Evil is everywhere! The
"end-times" are near!

H.J.