AGAIN with the Bouncing Photon (was - book: "Faster Than...)

Old June 24th 03, 01:34 AM
Sally

Default AGAIN with the Bouncing Photon (was - book: "Faster Than...)

This is only true if the objects involved in the collision are perfectly
rigid...which no objects are. Not even billiard balls, atoms or photons.

Sally

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
bouncing photons most people would throw the book at me. Any object
that bounces back has to come to a stop before rebounding. In my theory
this question need not be asked,and is the backbone of my theory.
Bert

Old June 24th 03, 08:46 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

How did my "What if" post come out here?. Just add this to the above
post. Red photons would have less bounce than blue. Bert