Water up the ying-yang ...

Old June 29th 16, 01:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Water up the ying-yang ...

For the better part of a year that demented and cranially challenged
noTroll harbored under the delusion that California, my Sewage
Lagoon in particular, was going to dry up and blow away ... read
this and weep, you incontinent bed wetter:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/eb9cad1...ore.html?nhp=1

Old June 29th 16, 01:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message
.. .

For the better part of a year that demented and cranially challenged
noTroll harbored under the delusion that California, my Sewage
Lagoon in particular, was going to dry up and blow away ... read
this and weep, you incontinent bed wetter:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/eb9cad1...ore.html?nhp=1

*************
This "new" water is very deep and very expensive to bring to the surface.
But I'm glad you may soon be able to water your nuts.

Old June 29th 16, 01:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Notroll2016" wrote in message ...

"Hägar" wrote in message
.. .

For the better part of a year that demented and cranially challenged
noTroll harbored under the delusion that California, my Sewage
Lagoon in particular, was going to dry up and blow away ... read
this and weep, you incontinent bed wetter:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/eb9cad1...ore.html?nhp=1

This "new" water is very deep and very expensive to bring to the surface.
But I'm glad you may soon be able to water your nuts.

It may be very deep and very expensive to get to and it may

even contain residue from fracking ... but at least we could get to
it if we really needed it, using money from Jerry Brown's High
Speed, three times over budget, Crazy Train to nowhere ...
but no amount of money, or drilling, will make you any smarter
than you are now ... wysiwyg ... forever, you douche ...