Michelson and Morley experiment

Old November 24th 08, 03:59 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
doug

Default Michelson and Morley experiment

NoEinstein wrote:
On Nov 22, 6:25 pm, Dono wrote:

On Nov 20, 6:49 pm, NoEinstein wrote:

Talk science, squirt, or bug off! — Noeinstein —

How about you **** off, wacko?

Dear Doug: Rather than "shoot the Messenger", why don't you offer a
single title and link to a post by you? Don't have one? Then,
consider that your mind is one vacuum not needed on the groups, nor in
science. So, put up or SHUT up! — NoEinstein —

Your reading comprehension is as bad as your physics ability. Or
maybe you just cannot spell but I will give you a hint: Doug is not
spelled Dono.
Old November 24th 08, 04:38 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
NoEinstein

On Nov 23, 9:59*pm, doug wrote:
NoEinstein wrote:
On Nov 22, 6:25 pm, Dono wrote:

On Nov 20, 6:49 pm, NoEinstein wrote:

Talk science, squirt, or bug off! *— Noeinstein —

How about you **** off, wacko?

Dear Doug: *Rather than "shoot the Messenger", why don't you offer a
single title and link to a post by you? *Don't have one? *Then,
consider that your mind is one vacuum not needed on the groups, nor in
science. *So, put up or SHUT up! *— NoEinstein —

Your reading comprehension is as bad as your physics ability. *Or
maybe you just cannot spell but I will give you a hint: Doug is not
spelled Dono.- Hide quoted text -

Doug; You and Dono are just two peas in the same useless pod! —
NoEinstein —
Old November 24th 08, 04:45 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
Strich.9

On Nov 23, 9:59*pm, doug wrote:
snip

And PhD is not a Phlow-up Doll.

You are a mere hatchet man for relativists. They cannot win the case
for relativity by logic, and prefer to use trollers like you to divert
the issue.
Old November 25th 08, 11:29 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
NoEinstein

On Nov 24, 10:45*am, "Strich.9" wrote:
On Nov 23, 9:59*pm, doug wrote:

snip

And PhD is not a Phlow-up Doll.

You are a mere hatchet man for relativists. *They cannot win the case
for relativity by logic, and prefer to use trollers like you to divert
the issue.

Dear Stritch.9: I'll add: Trollers like Doug who have never made an
original post of their own. If he opened his mouth in an original
post, he'd be shot down my other members of the church of negativity—
who swarm like gnats to scavenge anything fruitful in science. —
NoEinstein —
Old November 26th 08, 06:19 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
PD

On Nov 22, 4:52*pm, NoEinstein wrote:
On Nov 21, 10:06*am, PD wrote:

By that measure, why send kids to school at all?
Why is science special by your accounting?- Hide quoted text -

Dear PD: Science ISN'T special! *The correct understanding of Nature,
and the utilization of such knowledge should be the only objectives.
— NoEinstein —

So, you don't think kids should be sent to school at all, because your
criticism isn't special to science?

PD

Old December 2nd 08, 04:07 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
NoEinstein

On Nov 21, 10:06*am, PD wrote:

By that measure, why send kids to school at all?
Why is science special by your accounting?- Hide quoted text -

Dear PD: Science ISN'T special! *The correct understanding of Nature,
and the utilization of such knowledge should be the only objectives.
— NoEinstein —

So, you don't think kids should be sent to school at all, because your
criticism isn't special to science?

PD

Dear PD: Others, including you, are more concerned about the "image"
that scientists are smart (ha!) than about weeding out the science
truths from the untruths. If the initials following a person's name
enter the room before they do, then I know science has huge ego
problems. — NoEinstein —
Old December 2nd 08, 06:17 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
PD

On Nov 21, 10:06*am, PD wrote:

By that measure, why send kids to school at all?
Why is science special by your accounting?- Hide quoted text -

Dear PD: Science ISN'T special! *The correct understanding of Nature,
and the utilization of such knowledge should be the only objectives.
— NoEinstein —

So, you don't think kids should be sent to school at all, because your
criticism isn't special to science?

PD

Dear PD: *Others, including you, are more concerned about the "image"
that scientists are smart (ha!) than about weeding out the science
truths from the untruths. *If the initials following a person's name
enter the room before they do, then I know science has huge ego
problems. *— NoEinstein —

I notice you didn't answer the question.
Old December 6th 08, 07:54 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
NoEinstein

On Nov 21, 10:06*am, PD wrote:

By that measure, why send kids to school at all?
Why is science special by your accounting?- Hide quoted text -

Dear PD: Science ISN'T special! *The correct understanding of Nature,
and the utilization of such knowledge should be the only objectives..
— NoEinstein —

So, you don't think kids should be sent to school at all, because your
criticism isn't special to science?

PD

Dear PD: *Others, including you, are more concerned about the "image"
that scientists are smart (ha!) than about weeding out the science
truths from the untruths. *If the initials following a person's name
enter the room before they do, then I know science has huge ego
problems. *— NoEinstein —

I notice you didn't answer the question.- Hide quoted text -

Dear PD: Your repeated questions don't justify my time in replying.
Learn to read, reason, and remember. I reply close to 100% to those
who can do all three! — NoEinstein —