Enjoy tonight

Old November 9th 03, 05:41 AM
Maxie P. Diddy

Default Enjoy tonight

"Figinn" wrote in message

I've never been much of an astrology person and don't keep up with

which
planet is in which house and all that stuff. However, I must admit

my
close friend and I have been noticing that the energy level has been
surging for some reason for about a week now.

Your statement is meaningless. "The energy level has been surging"
means absolutely nothing unless you can quantify.

Old November 9th 03, 05:49 AM
Clave

"Maxie P. Diddy" wrote in message
"Figinn" wrote in message

I've never been much of an astrology person and don't keep up with
which planet is in which house and all that stuff. However, I must
admit my close friend and I have been noticing that the energy level
has been surging for some reason for about a week now.

Your statement is meaningless. "The energy level has been surging"
means absolutely nothing unless you can quantify.

It means the bran is finally working.

Jim

Old November 9th 03, 06:24 PM
Figinn

"Figinn" wrote in message

I've never been much of an astrology person and don't keep up with

which
planet is in which house and all that stuff. However, I must admit

my
close friend and I have been noticing that the energy level has been
surging for some reason for about a week now.

Your statement is meaningless. "The energy level has been surging"
means absolutely nothing unless you can quantify.

Aww Chive, you need to get more fun out of life.

Figinn

Old November 9th 03, 11:13 PM
Jack

"Figinn" wrote in message

I've never been much of an astrology person and don't keep up with

which
planet is in which house and all that stuff. However, I must admit

my
close friend and I have been noticing that the energy level has been
surging for some reason for about a week now.

Your statement is meaningless. "The energy level has been surging"
means absolutely nothing unless you can quantify.

he's probably talking about static cling.
Old November 9th 03, 11:39 PM
Figinn

om...

"Figinn" wrote in message

I've never been much of an astrology person and don't keep up with

which
planet is in which house and all that stuff. However, I must admit

my
close friend and I have been noticing that the energy level has been
surging for some reason for about a week now.

Your statement is meaningless. "The energy level has been surging"
means absolutely nothing unless you can quantify.

he's probably talking about static cling.

Solving static cling is easy ... those coolie Bounce dryer sheets do the
trick.

Figinn