Ten Commandments

Old November 7th 03, 06:46 PM
Chris.B

Default Ten Commandments

"Michael A. Covington" wrote in message ...

Min quoted the Latin correctly. His translation into English is what was
awful.

I think the point is that Min really, really, really doesn't
understand Latin. He simply "translate(s) this page"! ;-)

Why am I allowing myself to be dragged into a Min thread? I'm not
going to be responsible if the group's minima goes off and flagellates
himself to death. Some hope. (But it's a suitable image to end on).

Chris.B
Old November 8th 03, 02:30 AM
Randy L.

"Al Arduengo" wrote in message
Honestly, I am not trying to be sarcastic or rhetorical. I actually
don't understand the reasoning.

Al
The reason why you cannot understand Min's reasoning is because you are
sane, and DJ Min is mentally ill. Unfortunately for the rest of us, mental
illness often does not preclude someone from being able to use the internet
and post messages on usenet. The sad thing is that because of Min's mental
illness, he is not capable of recognizing the fact that his posts are
unintelligable gibberish. While he is annoying, as net kooks go he is
relatively harmless. Net kooks, trolls, and spammers are just the price that
we have to pay to have a free and open forum for communication. Take
care....

Randy L.