Guthism is on the Rise

Old July 26th 08, 03:00 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.sci.planetary,sci.astro.amateur
kT

Default Guthism is on the Rise

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/w...st/7525390.stm

In thousands of years, Brad Guth will be a legend.

You all will be totally forgotten.
Old July 26th 08, 07:00 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.sci.planetary,sci.astro.amateur
6EQUJ5

We should keep our minds open to such things in a universe that is
relatively infinite.

Old July 26th 08, 09:42 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.sci.planetary,sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B

On Jul 26, 4:00*am, kT wrote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/w...st/7525390.stm

In thousands of years, Brad Guth will be a legend.

You all will be totally forgotten.

I want to live for a thousand years.
Just to put them right about Brad Guth
(if the subject ever comes up) :-)
Old July 26th 08, 02:43 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.sci.planetary,sci.astro.amateur
BradGuth

"kT" wrote in message

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/w...st/7525390.stm

In thousands of years, Brad Guth will be a legend.

You all will be totally forgotten.

I totally agree, that an open what-if mindset is always required, and
the what-if I'm ever remembered at all it'll be centuries after the
fact of this planet having come to its own demise, with the radiation
mutated survivors trying to figure out what the hell was getting
missed way back when practical actions could have saved the day, so to
speak.

This universe and perhaps of its sister or polar opposite BB universe
may in fact go on forever, but interactions within are going to likely
reset the game of life as we know it, as galaxies manage to collide
and as rogue stars, black holes and solar system like planets get
tossed about like so much random buckshot from lose cannons, not to
mention reformulated entirely from scratch.

The comet like tails of our Selene/moon and that of Venus are in fact
likely sources of those kinds of cosmic tough little microbes/spores,
as solar wind thrown our way from one world towards another that
passes directly through a wash or rather dusting of whatever survived
elsewhere. This notion doesn't exclude those other complex forms of
life sequestered safely within thick ice as having arrived into our
environment, nor have I ever been excluding our local/terrestrial
evolution.

The toasty geothermal and thereby newish/active surface and mostly CO2
and S8 atmosphere of Venus is perhaps too much for the likes of
accommodating our notions of intelligent life, especially in the
buff. However, with some degree of local evolution and especially
upon utilizing technology is what makes Venus potentially livable for
those of us a little smarter than a hot rock.

Unfortunately, our traditional naysim loaded mindset that's primarily
faith-based and otherwise mainstream taught as though it's the one and
only word of our mostly white God, suggesting that our form of
terrestrial intelligent life is all there is to behold, and that all
else is merely of inert eye-candy that couldn't possibly have
contributed to any form of terrestrial life as we know it, is simply
status quo horsefeathers (aka intellectual flatulence) at best.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old July 26th 08, 02:57 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.sci.planetary,sci.astro.amateur
BradGuth

On Jul 26, 1:42 am, "Chris.B" wrote:
On Jul 26, 4:00 am, kT wrote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/w...st/7525390.stm

In thousands of years, Brad Guth will be a legend.

You all will be totally forgotten.

I want to live for a thousand years.
Just to put them right about Brad Guth
(if the subject ever comes up) :-)

I'm not the one and only messenger from hell that's trying to draw
attention to the extremely nearby planet Venus.

Many others have tried and having failed, including the somewhat
recent efforts by John Ackerman ("An Alternate View of Venus") that
reinterpreted much of the best available science pertaining to Venus
and came up with an entirely different analogy that makes the planet
Venus extremely interesting and worth our further exploring.

Instead there’s simply too much ongoing need-to-know and otherwise
layers of taboo/nondisclosure imposed as to anything Venus related, as
though those in charge of our private parts and most of everything
else that matters have something to hide.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old July 26th 08, 07:03 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.sci.planetary,sci.astro.amateur
6EQUJ5

People like Brad Guth who are dominated by a science fiction mindset don't
make good
scientists and usually don't have the intelligence to do real science.

Old July 26th 08, 10:43 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.sci.planetary,sci.astro.amateur
Scott Hedrick[_2_]

"kT" wrote in message
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/w...st/7525390.stm

In thousands of years, Brad Guth will be a legend.

Of course- a legendary *bad example*.

What will separate Brad from other historical bad examples, like Rasputin,
Benedict Arnold and Al Gore, is that the others, at one time, added value to
the societies they lived in.

Old July 27th 08, 12:51 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.sci.planetary,sci.astro.amateur
BradGuth

On Jul 26, 11:03 am, "6EQUJ5" wrote:
People like Brad Guth who are dominated by a science fiction mindset don't
make good
scientists and usually don't have the intelligence to do real science.

Since I'm only dominated the your mainstream status quo science, by
way of your eye-candy and that of our government promoted hype, and
yet my nose isn't brown and I'm not even a devout Zionist/Nazi (aka
pretend-Atheist); what does that make me?

Why is Venus so insurmountable for intelligent other life? (assuming
equal or better than terrestrial survival intelligence)

Old July 27th 08, 01:29 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.sci.planetary,sci.astro.amateur
eyeball

On Jul 25, 10:00*pm, kT wrote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/w...st/7525390.stm

In thousands of years, Brad Guth will be a legend.

You all will be totally forgotten.

Run everyone! The tinfoil hat society is going to team up against us!
Old July 27th 08, 03:27 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.sci.planetary,sci.astro.amateur
6EQUJ5[_2_]

People like Brad Guth who are dominated by a science fiction mindset don't
make good
scientists and usually don't have the intelligence to do real science.

Since I'm only dominated the your mainstream status quo science, by
way of your eye-candy and that of our government promoted hype, and
yet my nose isn't brown and I'm not even a devout Zionist/Nazi (aka
pretend-Atheist); what does that make me?

ummmm...an idiot?

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth

I rest my case

Guthism is on the Rise kT Policy 37 August 17th 08 03:57 AM
Guthism is on the Rise kT History 36 August 17th 08 03:57 AM
Orion on the rise Bo Jobs Amateur Astronomy 1 December 24th 05 07:27 AM
heliacal rise set Kishore Astronomy Misc 0 October 16th 05 07:54 AM