NATIONAL HOLIDAY OF TRUTH - Ed Conrad's Birthday -- NO INTELLIGENT LIFE ANYWHERE IN THE UNIVERSE, Certainly Not on Earth

Old April 30th 07, 02:03 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Rhonda Lea Kirk[_2_]

Default NATIONAL HOLIDAY OF TRUTH - Ed Conrad's Birthday -- NO INTELLIGENT LIFE ANYWHERE IN THE UNIVERSE, Certainly Not on Earth

"Rand Simberg" wrote in message

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 23:26:39 -0600, in a place far, far away, Art Deco
made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such a
way as to indicate that:

I guess I don't need to point this out, Brad, but your sanity is
seriously in doubt.

There is zero doubt about it. He is very ill. Please killfile him,
and stop encouraging him by replying to him. Stop feeding the troll.

You're talking to an auker, Rand, and auk will stop for no one.

groups trimmed, ssp added

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Some are tempted to think of life in cyberspace as insignificant,
as escape or meaningless diversion. It is not. Our experiences there
are serious play. We belittle them at our risk. Sherry Turkle

Old May 1st 07, 10:49 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Dale Carlson

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 09:03:45 -0400, "Rhonda Lea Kirk"
wrote:

You're talking to an auker, Rand, and auk will stop for no one.

He seems to prefer to debate them. I'm not sure why...

Dale