Time for a Bonfire for Anthropology Textbooks -- MAN AS OLD AS COAL.

Old June 28th 03, 01:41 PM
michiel

Default Time for a Bonfire for Anthropology Textbooks -- MAN AS OLD AS COAL.

how you figure the nazi part....

"George" wrote in message

"Ed Conrad" wrote in message

God, we have a creationist Nazi.

Old June 28th 03, 02:54 PM
George

"michiel" wrote in message
how you figure the nazi part....

"George" wrote in message

"Ed Conrad" wrote in message

God, we have a creationist Nazi.

The book burning, what else?

Old June 28th 03, 10:21 PM
Nigel Whittington

"michiel" wrote in message
how you figure the nazi part....
"George" wrote
God, we have a creationist Nazi.

The book burning, what else?

I think we can give even Mr Conrad some rhetorical leeway, but I must
say my first though was
"When books burn, people are sure to follow"

Concretions and Plant Fossils as old as Coal

TTFN

Nigel Whittington

Pres. Kerry's NASA ed kyle Policy 354 March 11th 04 08:05 PM
Wesley Clark Support Warp Drive, Time Travel Mark R. Whittington Policy 97 October 17th 03 03:10 AM
Holy Shit! MAN AS OLD AS COAL Ed Conrad History 10 July 21st 03 07:48 PM
Time for a Bonfire for Anthropology Textbooks -- MAN AS OLD AS COAL Ed Conrad Astronomy Misc 5 June 29th 03 06:38 PM