Forwarding message for Lisa Gardner

Old June 24th 03, 01:06 PM
John Griffin

Default Forwarding message for Lisa Gardner

"Mister Sinister" wrote in message
On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 23:05:26 -0700, "Lisa Agnes Gardner"
wrote:

They might want to think about being on their best behavior.

So, do you like go braless a lot?, would i see you "Bouncing'" Along
at the local Dairy Queen?

It sounds like she could be the dairy queen...operator of
The Twin Hills Milk Farm.

Old June 25th 03, 02:18 AM
Lisa Gardner

STAPLETONSASTROLOGY wrote in message ...
Lisa Agnes Gardner wrote:

"John Griffin" wrote:
[...]

You are one vicious 200 pound mama, but invisible government
tattoos are no big deal. They just allow the secret agents to know
where you are, what you're doing, and what position you're doing
it in. Even if you didn't have the tracking tattoos, the remote
viewers could still watch you. They're watching your father, too.

They might want to think about being on their best behavior.

They don't have to be. You'll never see them. Or what they're doing.

If they leave tattoos than somebody else does, though.

Lisa Agnes Gardner
Old June 25th 03, 03:56 AM
Mister Sinister

On 24 Jun 2003 18:18:30 -0700, (Lisa
Gardner) wrote:

If they leave tattoos than somebody else does, though

SO lisa, when will we be graced with pix of your faboo tatas?

Old June 26th 03, 06:37 AM
John Griffin

"Neo The One Who Has A '1000 Cocks Sucked' Certificate" wrote

On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 19:19:10 -0700, "John Griffin"
wrote:

The spooks sent me this message and asked me to
pass it along to Lisa Gardner.

Lisa, in the future when we raid your apartment, please
wait until someone yells "Up against the wall" before you
assume the position. You know we have to search your
closets, attic, toilet tank, etc. before we get into your
drawers.

Thank you for your cooperation.

/s/ name deleted in the interest of national security

What he meant: "I wish I had said that."

What he said and said and said and will say again and again and again:
Bitch Griffuk's reward for bending over was being told to post this
trash.

Speaking of trash - I haven't seen you around for a few days.
I was hoping you had gone away to get someone to write some
new newsgroup comments for you.

Old June 26th 03, 02:30 PM
John Griffin

"Mister Sinister" wrote

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 04:50:40 GMT, Neo The One wrote:

Bitch Griffuk's reward for bending over was being told to post this
trash.

Homoerotic Liberal Fantasy Alert!

He has been begging me to let him suck my dick.
He's nearly hysterical because I said no. I'm not
even sure I'll let his sister and his mom blow me again.