Age of Universe Edges Closer to Officer Bert's Prediction!

Old February 18th 07, 06:59 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Tom Kerr

Default Age of Universe Edges Closer to Officer ...Sean Pics

In article , (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Tom I read in books Moon rocks are very simple,and lack metals and core
reading indicate no iron core for the Moon Go figure Bert

The books you read are likely very out-of-date. The latest research
suggests there is an iron core (e.g.,
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...moon-core.html) and
there is certainly iron in lunar rocks.

Lunar rocks are in fact very similar to earth rocks but lack some of the
more volatile elements and water, which is explained very nicely by the
impact theory and not the capture theory - the latter is a highly
improbable event, if not impossible.
Old February 18th 07, 03:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Tom All this begs the question. IHow can rocks in our solar system be
all that different from each other? It makes sense that the Moon can
have no sedimentary rock. The Moon rocks were studied and found to be
3.5 billion years old,and Earth's rocks much younger. Maybe your right
Tom we are getting our information from different books Go figure
Bert

Old February 19th 07, 08:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Tom Kerr

In article , (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Tom All this begs the question. IHow can rocks in our solar system be
all that different from each other? It makes sense that the Moon can
have no sedimentary rock. The Moon rocks were studied and found to be
3.5 billion years old,and Earth's rocks much younger. Maybe your right
Tom we are getting our information from different books Go figure
Bert

I'm getting my info from actual research papers, I think you're getting
yours from old books or are misunderstanding what you are reading. The
oldest moon rocks, btw, are between 4.4 and 4.5 billion years, not 3.5
billion, but are still younger than the earth.

We're obviously not talking about sedimentary rocks, but lunar rocks
returned to earth are remarkably similar to earth rocks apart from the
abundance of water and volatile elements. Those facts alone don't rule out
capture theory but *do* support the impact theory and rule out other,
earlier, moon formation theories. The fact that capture of a large object
such as the moon by a planet the size of the earth is hugely improbable,
and that all the recent studies support its formation via impact, make
impact a much more likely scenario than capture.

Pointing out that other planets have captured moons is completely
irrelevent, as the earth-moon system is pretty unique and capturing small
asteroid-sized bodies by a planet is *much* easier than the earth
capturing a moon-sized object.

The literature is out there if you want to look.
Old March 10th 07, 11:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default Age of Universe Edges Closer to Officer ...

Oprah's a pretty woman, frootie! What's your excuse?

Saul Levy

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 19:42:44 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

Saul Levy wrote:
If any of those pics show Sil, then I'm a fat old black chick,
frootie! I don't think so...

Saul Levy

nightbat

Shame on you Saul, you say that like it's a bad thing. Oprah
is loved by millions and also my personal nanny hired by my wealthy
family lovingly baby raised the 1947 nightbat by such a nice caring lady
like that. Wake up Saul, the Seans are reportedly the most lovely beings
in the whole Universe, for they can purportedly mold shape shift into
your wildest dream desires. You need to get out more from that nursing
or assisted desert home you've been locked up in and join the most
bravest and noble Team of researchers the Profound Earth Science Team
Officers. We'll help you make your get away, and when the Seans
hopefully get here help you advanced knowledge rejuvenate those aging
neurons and male attributes so you can handle all those expected
incoming luscious multi millennium stunning evolved Mermaid beauty Sean
vixens.

This just isn't another old boys elite science men's club Saul,
cause it's the most profound net Maverick one going eternal youthful via
the reported net advanced lovely Seans. Come on, we're the World's
science research best, first contact original and Sean Starship ready.
Get with the advanced program or get left behind.

IBO administration,
the nightbat

Old March 10th 07, 11:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Too bad for you ossifers that sean ain't coming, frootie!

As for Bushie being a wacko nutjob: It fits!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 20:41:41 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

Saul Levy wrote:

Please land on the White House lawn! If they take out the WH, too
bad!

Saul Levy

nightbat

Keep up Saul, cause his honor the US President is now part of
the honorary profound Science Team. The White House is safe cause the
Seans are the good protective Star Sean Race and it's the ugly Gray's
the space outlaws. With the Pro Pocket UFO detectors, Universal Galaxy
Pocket Mapper, nightbat Decoder Rings, Captain nightbat Glow Team Shirts
and Caps, action planetary sure grip exploring boots, Officer DRILL
phasers, Comm instant FTL interphasers, always clean real cotton or
dress silk Team underwear, Uranus underground Star base security pass,
Universal Officer unlimited Federation issued Platinum credit cards,
Officer Starship open bar privileges, and trained net auk bellhops, the
Team is set, join us or by your own choice rot in the desert and be left
behind.

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 17:11:24 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

Officers, prepare for Starship debarkation possible landing of
net Star Seans. The world news reported O'Hare scout ship was most
possibly for Captain Ollie reconnaissance safe landing zone evaluation.
Have those Team Officer Glow Shirts and Glow Caps ready, look sharp, we
are ready!

on station alert,
the nightbat

Coffeeboys - denying reality since day one -- nightbat
"Doctor, what do we do with these clueless auk orphans?"
"Put them with the rest of the born losers"