New Solar Minimum

Old June 30th 16, 01:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default New Solar Minimum

The absence of Sunspot activity is the precursor
of reduced heat emanating from that life giving
Sun. It is an 11 year cycle, but sometimes, the
cogs get stuck and a minor ice age ensues. Just
Google the "Mini Ice age" or the "Maunder Minimum"

http://nypost.com/2016/06/29/why-the...ter-is-coming/

But not to worry, the lefty Loons and doomsday
spewing advocates of Al "my crotch's on fire"
Gore's fantasy of impending World meltdown will
find some way to blame man-made Global Warming,
proving once again that Liberalism is a Mental Disorder ...
just as the noTroll ...

Old June 30th 16, 02:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Wednesday, June 29, 2016 at 5:57:43 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
The absence of Sunspot activity is the precursor
of reduced heat emanating from that life giving
Sun. It is an 11 year cycle, but sometimes, the
cogs get stuck and a minor ice age ensues. Just
Google the "Mini Ice age" or the "Maunder Minimum"

http://nypost.com/2016/06/29/why-the...ter-is-coming/

But not to worry, the lefty Loons and doomsday
spewing advocates of Al "my crotch's on fire"
Gore's fantasy of impending World meltdown will
find some way to blame man-made Global Warming,
proving once again that Liberalism is a Mental Disorder ...
just as the noTroll ...

noTroll has a genome defect?
Old June 30th 16, 03:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

****No, but Hagar has a severe genetic defect resulting from, somewhere in
his line, monkeys ****ing buffaloes.

Old June 30th 16, 03:37 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Arc Michael" wrote in message

On Wednesday, June 29, 2016 at 5:57:43 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
The absence of Sunspot activity is the precursor
of reduced heat emanating from that life giving
Sun. It is an 11 year cycle, but sometimes, the
cogs get stuck and a minor ice age ensues. Just
Google the "Mini Ice age" or the "Maunder Minimum"

http://nypost.com/2016/06/29/why-the...ter-is-coming/

But not to worry, the lefty Loons and doomsday
spewing advocates of Al "my crotch's on fire"
Gore's fantasy of impending World meltdown will
find some way to blame man-made Global Warming,
proving once again that Liberalism is a Mental Disorder ...
just as the noTroll ...

noTroll has a genome defect?

*** I believe his puerile reply to your question should clear that
up for you ... you're welcome.

Old June 30th 16, 04:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Wednesday, June 29, 2016 at 7:38:00 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Arc Michael" wrote in message

On Wednesday, June 29, 2016 at 5:57:43 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
The absence of Sunspot activity is the precursor
of reduced heat emanating from that life giving
Sun. It is an 11 year cycle, but sometimes, the
cogs get stuck and a minor ice age ensues. Just
Google the "Mini Ice age" or the "Maunder Minimum"

http://nypost.com/2016/06/29/why-the...ter-is-coming/

But not to worry, the lefty Loons and doomsday
spewing advocates of Al "my crotch's on fire"
Gore's fantasy of impending World meltdown will
find some way to blame man-made Global Warming,
proving once again that Liberalism is a Mental Disorder ...
just as the noTroll ...

noTroll has a genome defect?

*** I believe his puerile reply to your question should clear that
up for you ... you're welcome.

so again,, noTroll has a genome defect? but is too dna damaged to know it?

wat is a cross between a cockroach and a Zeppelin blimp? what race is that?
Old July 1st 16, 12:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

[...]

Thanks to the combination of DNA from his father, who is also his uncle

and the prolonged infusion of heavily damaged DNA from First and Second
cousins, noTroll represents the "Absolute Zero" on the I.Q scale.
If you require further proof, just scan his most recent, puerile posts.

Old July 1st 16, 01:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Thursday, June 30, 2016 at 4:39:39 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
[...]

aS. ... in ..noBrains?

There has been cases of chickens without heads, dancing the membata dance?
Old July 1st 16, 01:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

*** Where do you think the adage "****-fer-Brains" originated ... noTroll

Old July 1st 16, 01:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

[...]

***This from the rider of the shortest of short busses. But cut him some
slack. He was up at midnight in the Dollar Store parking lot waiting for
his EBT card to recharge.

Old July 1st 16, 07:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Friday, July 1, 2016 at 5:51:15 AM UTC-7, Notroll2016 wrote:
"Hägar" wrote in message

[...]

each black and mexican at LA has five or more EBT accounts, because they are privileged. they deny whites any ebt but give out multiple to foreigners.

suxs to be a native American. terrorists have more privileged in the USA under Loretta lynch, than US citizens. the nigs know their priorities. eh?