the LIGO laser interferometer detected spacetime ripples

Old June 24th 16, 09:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

Default the LIGO laser interferometer detected spacetime ripples

"The Starmaker" wrote in message ...

The Starmaker wrote:

so what is LIGO?

Is it a software
that detects ripples???

where can i download LIGO??

it just takes a second to catch a wave...

beep.

ooooh, a ripple!!!!

It's not local!

BEEP!

I thought I discovered a ripple in spacetime but it was just my
microvave oven.
Hagar thought he had found one, too. Turns out it was just a fart rising
from the vacant hole in the two-holer trailer park outhouse he was using.