Keeping up With Me

Old January 7th 15, 11:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Keeping up With Me

All know what the Van and I look like from Gazetts pictures of me and my Van.All have seen Gazette barrel sail boat the article on me(Full page) Now I'm to be in the LA Times,and Orange Regester. A pictue with the mayor.All can be seen in facebook again A mag. wants my picture and how at 87 I can be so active. Picture of me building a sail boat,painting.writing poetry Giving talks on science Going into business etc. Its all true.Its all in google too.G=EMC^2 H. Glazier. PS the four hate mongers know all this to be reality. They having no life are so jealous of me these truths create their hate. Read their posts.
Old January 9th 15, 03:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Wednesday, January 7, 2015 at 3:14:23 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
All know what the Van and I look like from Gazetts pictures of me and my Van.All have seen Gazette barrel sail boat the article on me(Full page) Now I'm to be in the LA Times,and Orange Regester. A pictue with the mayor.All can be seen in facebook again A mag. wants my picture and how at 87 I can be so active. Picture of me building a sail boat,painting.writing poetry Giving talks on science Going into business etc. Its all true.Its all in google too.G=EMC^2 H. Glazier. PS the four hate mongers know all this to be reality. They having no life are so jealous of me these truths create their hate. Read their posts.

AA liked my "What" ifs I posted moons ago so I came up with them again. Keep in mind they are posted the moment they come to mind. All original.AA who lives at the library is my "What if" critic. Its fun.Yes some I know are bad.But some gave me my 6 very good theories. Its like casting your ideas out is better than not casting at all.For some will end up in main stream. TreBert
Old January 9th 15, 10:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, January 9, 2015 at 7:55:20 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
[...]

"Two thumbs up!"

Double-A

Old January 11th 15, 04:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Wednesday, January 7, 2015 at 3:14:23 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
All know what the Van and I look like from Gazetts pictures of me and my Van.All have seen Gazette barrel sail boat the article on me(Full page) Now I'm to be in the LA Times,and Orange Regester. A pictue with the mayor.All can be seen in facebook again A mag. wants my picture and how at 87 I can be so active. Picture of me building a sail boat,painting.writing poetry Giving talks on science Going into business etc. Its all true.Its all in google too.G=EMC^2 H. Glazier. PS the four hate mongers know all this to be reality. They having no life are so jealous of me these truths create their hate. Read their posts.

AA Thanks for the two "thumbs up" I needed that. Changed the title of What If to "How I see Its" You will see I pointed out WHITE HOLE and WHITE DWARFS are the same stuff. A rose is a rose. I will continual adding how I came up with this reality. TreBert
Old January 12th 15, 12:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"the four hate mongers" are Glazier, TreBert, Treb & Bert
who know all this to be
reality."

hanson wrote:
Finally, dawn rises slowly over these 4 marble heads.

ROTFLMAO! ... THXFTL .... ahahahaha...