Why I'm crazy!

Old February 11th 04, 03:27 PM
The Robilator

Default Why I'm crazy!

Now I know the truth. I haven't been myself for several years and I believe
I know why. Going back through time via a google search of standin2 it
becomes ever clearer.

I have been under the influence of Jennifer K. Ringley of jennicam. She has
been communicationg to me via a geostationary sattleite sending UHF and
ultrahifi infrared signals to me often in a voice that I believe has been
faked to sound like Pat Boone. I have figured out how to block these
signals with special blocking computer software and by placing a small
childs swimming pool filled with water to which I've added some additional
addativeds on the floor above where this computer is located to efectively
block the transmissions.

Why she continues this unwanted conversation even after shuuting down her
web site is something I don't understand.
Old February 11th 04, 04:04 PM
mikeS

"The Robilator" wrote in message
[...]

Well, it's time we block your transmissions now in message rules mr. nutbar.

Old February 11th 04, 04:16 PM
jafo

I have been under the influence of Jennifer K. Ringley of jennicam. She has
been communicationg to me via a geostationary sattleite sending UHF and
ultrahifi infrared signals to me often in a voice that I believe has been
faked to sound like Pat Boone.

Wrap your self with aluminum foil to block
the signals. IMPORTANT - make sure the
shiny side faces out.

Old February 11th 04, 08:29 PM
mikeS

About your post that was glossed over by so many others earlier about
astrophotos and film vs. digital. you said:

Having invested over 20 years in
learning darkroom techniques to the
point where I get consistent
high quality results,
I am not about to go digital yet.
Only if film becomes extinct.

Well then, lets see them. Where are they posted? The thing is, you better
have a good scanner that is set properly.

Old February 11th 04, 11:36 PM
Humpty Pumpty

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 10:16:58 -0600, jafo wrote:

I have been under the influence of Jennifer K. Ringley of jennicam. She has
been communicationg to me via a geostationary sattleite sending UHF and
ultrahifi infrared signals to me often in a voice that I believe has been
faked to sound like Pat Boone.

Wrap your self with aluminum foil to block
the signals. IMPORTANT - make sure the
shiny side faces out.

So much for expecting sympathy from anyone here...

Old February 12th 04, 01:00 AM
Michael Wood

Maybe a tin foil hat for your computer as well.