Universe 300 Times Bigger & Much Older (WOW)

Old December 2nd 10, 02:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

Default Universe 300 Times Bigger & Much Older (WOW)

Well Ladies and germs TV astronomy news fits well with my conservative
estamate that the universe is 22 billion years young. In the far
future astronomers reading my posts in Google history will know I was
a good thinker. My far out thinking of today is the reality of the
future. I know how long it took to create the 90% of the universe of
now. The other 10%(heavier elements than hydrogen took much longer.)
I am working on how galaxies are created,and why so many?? I am
taking myself back in spacetime when the first origenal universe was
created. Out of that first #1 universe the cosmos has more universes
than flakes of snow in an endless storm.They are all exactly the same
right down to their number of electrons. They are created in
pairs,because nature can't create any other way. This all comes out of
my "Critical mass density theory" which I am in the process of
immerging with my "Spin is in theory" My convex curve of space
theory "Spin is in theory" fit so well together its scary Go
figure TreBert
Old December 2nd 10, 04:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

"bert" wrote in message
Well Ladies and germs TV astronomy news fits well with my conservative
estamate that the universe is 22 billion years young. In the far
future astronomers reading my posts in Google history will know I was
a good thinker. My far out thinking of today is the reality of the
future. I know how long it took to create the 90% of the universe of
now. The other 10%(heavier elements than hydrogen took much longer.)
I am working on how galaxies are created,and why so many??

snip BeeertBrains insane drivel

Why don't you just subscribe to "Scientific American" magazine, you moron.
All that mysterious stuff has already been discovered or figured out.

Old December 2nd 10, 05:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Dec 2, 5:31*am, bert wrote:
[...]

It's hard to say how much larger than thought our universe is, but at
least it seems there's no shortage of regular mass, as well as no
limits as to the number of rogue items the size of Ceres or larger
(could easily be 2.56e11 per galaxy, plus whatever is between galaxies
can't be insignificant). Extending the radii of a galaxy by 10r might
put that accounting of cool rogue stuff up to 1e12 items.

~ BG
Old December 2nd 10, 09:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Dec 2, 5:31*am, bert wrote:
[...]

It's hard to say how much volume larger than previously thought our
universe is, but at least it seems there's no shortage of regular
mass, as well as no limits as to the number of rogue items the size of
Ceres or larger (could easily be 2.56e11 per galaxy, plus whatever
else is between galaxies can't be insignificant).

Extending the radii of each galaxy by 10r (makes our Milky Way worth
500e3 ly) might put that accounting of cool rogue other stuff up to
1e12 items per average galaxy. With our spendy JWST, that new and
improved accounting of red dwarfs, brown dwarfs and loads of other
cool/cold nebula/molecular stuff could should easily push that extra
mass over the required threshold of the universe being capable of
fully collapsing upon itself.

~ BG
Old December 2nd 10, 09:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Dec 2, 5:31*am, bert wrote:
[...]

With upwards of 60% mass being comprised of red dwarfs, it's hard to
say how much larger volume than previously thought our universe
actually is, but at least it seems there's no shortage of regular mass
populating this known universe, as well as no limits as to the number
of rogue items the size of Ceres or larger (could easily be 2.56e11
per average galaxy, plus whatever else is rogue between galaxies can't
be insignificant).

Extending the radii of each galaxy by 10r (makes our Milky Way radii
worth 500e3 ly) might put that accounting of cool rogue other Galactic
Oort stuff up to 1e12 items per average galaxy. With our spendy JWST,
that new and improved accounting of red dwarfs, brown dwarfs and loads
of other cool/cold items plus whatever dark nebula/molecular stuff
should be worth at least another hundred fold, by rights this should
easily push that extra mass over the required threshold of the
universe being capable of fully collapsing upon itself (given a few
hundred billion years).

The next BB singularity would likely last at least ten billion years
as the new implosion and subsequent explosion runs into the remaining
mass that’s still collapsing from the previous universe.

~ BG
Old December 2nd 10, 10:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Dec 2, 10:57*am, "Hagar" wrote:
"bert" wrote in message

Well Ladies and germs TV astronomy news fits well with my conservative
estamate that the universe is 22 billion years young. In the far
future astronomers reading my posts in Google history will know I was
a good thinker. *My far out thinking of today is the reality of the
future. *I know how long it took to create the 90% of the universe of
now. *The other 10%(heavier elements than hydrogen took much longer.)
I am working on how galaxies are created,and why so many??

snip BeeertBrains insane drivel

Why don't you just subscribe to "Scientific American" magazine, you moron..
All that mysterious stuff has already been discovered or figured out.

Reality is universe is such a mystery that with what we know about it
makes it impossible. Trying to bring my thinking down to up your ego
is not hard to figure you out. TreBert
Old December 2nd 10, 10:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Dec 2, 12:01*pm, Saul Levy wrote:
Your UNIVERSE is FULL OF ****, BEERTbrainMORON!

**** ALL THE WAY DOWN!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

SENILE IDIOT!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 2 Dec 2010 05:31:30 -0800 (PST), bert

wrote:
[...]
figure *TreBert- Hide quoted text -

Its time Levy you flushed out your head so a brain would have room to
grow. You are the witless **** head of the universe,and your worthless
****ty hatefull posts prove this. TreBert
Old December 3rd 10, 05:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Dec 2, 12:28*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
On Dec 2, 5:31*am, bert wrote:

[...]

It's still hard to say how much larger than thought the volume of our
universe is, but at least it seems there's no shortage of regular
mass, as well as no limits as to the number of rogue items the size of
Ceres or larger (could easily be 2.56e11 per galaxy, plus whatever is
between galaxies can't be insignificant). Extending the radii of a
galaxy by 10r might put that accounting of cool rogue stuff up to 1e12
items (mostly smaller than visible stars, such as brown dwarfs, plus
whatever molecular/nebula gas), and going for 20r gives us an average
million ly radii that should easily double that number of items again,
as well as including vast numbers of cool/dark molecular clouds which
might suggest quite a bit of added mass that's practically invisible
to our best instruments.

~ BG
Old December 4th 10, 04:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 12/2/2010 5:31 AM, bert wrote:
Well Ladies and germs TV astronomy news fits well with my conservative
estamate that the universe is 22 billion years young. In the far
future astronomers reading my posts in Google history will know I was
a good thinker.

And a great speller too......

My far out thinking of today is the reality of the
future. I know how long it took to create the 90% of the universe of
now. The other 10%(heavier elements than hydrogen took much longer.)
I am working on how galaxies are created,and why so many?? I am
taking myself back in spacetime when the first origenal universe was
created. Out of that first #1 universe the cosmos has more universes
than flakes of snow in an endless storm.They are all exactly the same
right down to their number of electrons. They are created in
pairs,because nature can't create any other way. This all comes out of
my "Critical mass density theory" which I am in the process of
immerging with my "Spin is in theory" My convex curve of space
theory "Spin is in theory" fit so well together its scary Go
figure TreBert

Snarf
Old December 4th 10, 01:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

wrote:
[...]

Jews like our rabbi Saul Levy want absolutely nothing to ever change,
at least not for the better. Their faith-based voodoo is truly extra
special, but then you keep replying to that kosher scum as though it
has value or meaning. You do realize Saul Levy and most others of
their religion wants you and the rest of us dead, so that they can
move on to traumatizing and killing others.

~ BG