Artist - Warhol - Self-Portrait.

Old January 9th 07, 11:30 PM posted to sci.space.history,rec.org.mensa,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro
honestjohn[_1_]

Default Artist - Warhol - Self-Portrait.

"Phineas T Puddleduck" wrote in message
news
In article om,
"Warhol" wrote:

PS My personal Flag... atleast the Maccabee Flag, of my Family... I
have a reel flag but no Nation or castle anymore, while my ancestors
rulled the world.... I was enslaved in the land of the Nacernara for 40
years... Shall forgive them? Ofcourse I do... like I Will forgive all
mankind their stupid sin because they revolted against their true
King... My Gran'da'dy...The King of the JOES

Translates to:

I am a sad sack nobody whose only release is to dream of being someone
special.

Deco-Duck wants to have sex with all your teen boys!