THE DAY OF RECKONING

Old December 7th 06, 10:42 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science,sci.engr.mining,sci.astro
[email protected]

Default THE DAY OF RECKONING

Kind forward of public reply to Newcrest, Newmont or BHP Mining
Criminals, their Employees, Heirs, Descents, as well as their
inconditional supporters of the West Australia & Federal Whorehouses
aka Parliaments, and of the West Australia Administrations ( Mines Dpt,
Land Dpt and Justice Dpt )
************************************************** ************************************************** *******************

Note :
This is in reference to the CLOSE TO ONE MILLION HECTARES OF BUSH &
FOREST ABLAZE NOW IN VICTORIA and to the MILLIONS INDEED TO FOLLOW
ACROSS THE WHOLE OF AUSTRALIA

Sunny a écrit :

Actually, you demented excuse for a human, you would not know what day it
is.

wrote in message
and with the 120°F or 50°C required by me as part of the
Collective Punishment,

Dear Mining & Political Criminals ' friend,

I note that you are becoming more and more abusive, and this is an
interesting test that you are losing your nerve ... as well as your
Criminal friends realising indeed what they brought upon the head of
millions of innocent in Australia, and the fact they will not get away
with their most horrendous & heinous Collective Crimes !

In clear get away with :
1) The 1 000 Billions Great Sandy Desert Swindle
2) The Port Arthur Holocaust and the condemnation of an innocent man,
Martin Bryant, to life sentence :

Concerning what day it is, I will light your lantern, my little
Newmont, Newcrest or BHP 's hip of manure ...
IT IS THE DAY OF RECKONING
.... and only when
THE DAY OF ATONEMENT WILL HAVE PASSED OVER
AND SIR TURCAUD ' PARDON HAVE BEEN EXTENDED TO AUSTRALIA WILL THE RAIN
RETURN !

NOT BEFORE !!!

You do not need to convey that message to your Newcrest, Newmont or BHP
friends by the way, they monitor everything I say be it by mail, news
or telephone to Australia, so in a way we are keeping mutually in
touch. In consequence my stern warning to those Manures is that beyond
the Crimes of murdering now over a 100 good Australian Farmers this
year, they stand on the dawn of murdering thousand of innocent Cities
dwellers burned alive in their sleep. Those Mining Criminals besides
having the blood of the Hon T.D Evans & Bert Rutherford + all those
good people mentioned above on their hands, are on the verge indeed of
committing the most abominable atrocities ever seen in Australia

No regards

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Mobile +33 650 171 464

Australia Mining Pioneer
Founder of the True Geology
http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/grule.html