New theory about cause of earthquakes

Old November 26th 06, 02:29 PM posted to sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.physics,sci.astro
neo[_1_]

Default New theory about cause of earthquakes

Gravity (space, energy, matter, charge, magnetism) is converting in
time. Hence gravitational force of any matter is decreasing. That is
reason behind..

1. decreasing acceleration of pioneer spacecrafts(KE - Time).

2. Expansion of universe, speeding away of galaxies.

3. Increase of distance between moon and earth.

4. Decrease in speed of revolution of earth around sun.

5. Cause of earthquakes.

As gravity of nucleus-electrons of atom is decreasing, electrons are
spiralling towards nucleus leading decrease of distance.

Let us take simple ring made of matter. Circumference of ring is
decreasing because of decrease of distance between electrons and
nucleus. The result will be decrease in circumference and radius. In
this process continuity of circumference i.e ring will be broken,
pieces of ring will collapse toward centre of ring.

We can expand this analogy to sphere and planets. Overall circumference
of planets is decreasing which result in friction and stress of
tactonic plates over each other which ultimately leads to rupture and
earthquakes.

And this is not limited just to earth.

So troll theory prediction: earthquakes happens on all planets with
solid crust.

Old November 27th 06, 04:49 PM posted to sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.physics,sci.astro
dlzc

Dear neo:

neo wrote:
Gravity (space, energy, matter, charge, magnetism) is
converting in time.

Matter and charge appear to be constant over time.

Hence gravitational force of any matter is decreasing.

Gravity is not a force. What is less than zero?

That is reason behind..

1. decreasing acceleration of pioneer spacecrafts
(KE - Time).

Acceleration of pioneer spacecraft was constant within the error bars.
Neither increasing nor decreasing.

2. Expansion of universe, speeding away of galaxies.

3. Increase of distance between moon and earth.

4. Decrease in speed of revolution of earth around sun.

Some planets are not receding from the Sun. Why are they different?

5. Cause of earthquakes.

Other trolls have patent on this. You should try for some untried
territory.

As gravity of nucleus-electrons of atom is decreasing,

The nucleus is not bound by anything as weak as gravity.

electrons are spiralling towards nucleus leading decrease
of distance.

If you imagine that gravity (as an attractive force) is weakening, why
is it you believe the electrons will move inward? It should move
outward, like all expansion.

Let us take simple ring made of matter. Circumference
of ring is decreasing because of decrease of distance
between electrons and nucleus. The result will be
decrease in circumference and radius. In this process
continuity of circumference i.e ring will be broken,
pieces of ring will collapse toward centre of ring.

You've got your signs reversed. Expansion is expansion, not
contraction.

We can expand this analogy to sphere and planets.
Overall circumference of planets is decreasing

So far this is untrue. Planets and moons are still accumulating
matter.

which result in friction and stress of tactonic plates
over each other which ultimately leads to rupture and
earthquakes.

Could still occur with expansion as well, if you think about it.
"Bound stresses" could easily be released, to be jammed into some other
place by "momentum".

And this is not limited just to earth.

So troll theory prediction: earthquakes happens on
all planets with solid crust.

Already patented by others. Try again.

David A. Smith

Old November 27th 06, 09:00 PM posted to sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.physics,sci.astro
George Dishman[_1_]

"dlzc" wrote in message
oups.com...
Dear neo:

Hi David,

neo wrote:
Gravity (space, energy, matter, charge, magnetism) is
converting in time.

Matter and charge appear to be constant over time.

Hence gravitational force of any matter is decreasing.

Gravity is not a force. What is less than zero?

I think English is not the poster's first language
and reading between the lines I think it was meant
that G was decreasing with time.

That is reason behind..

1. decreasing acceleration of pioneer spacecrafts
(KE - Time).

Acceleration of pioneer spacecraft was constant within the error bars.
Neither increasing nor decreasing.

Probably intended to be decreasing speed but
that is the wrong way round, it should be
increasing to be consistent with:

2. Expansion of universe, speeding away of galaxies.

3. Increase of distance between moon and earth.

4. Decrease in speed of revolution of earth around sun.

As gravity of nucleus-electrons of atom is decreasing,

electrons are spiralling towards nucleus leading decrease
of distance.

If you imagine that gravity (as an attractive force) is weakening, why
is it you believe the electrons will move inward? It should move
outward, like all expansion.

Exactly, however, ...

So troll theory prediction: earthquakes happens on

^^^^^

that was a bit of a giveaway, don't you think ;-)

George

Old November 27th 06, 09:28 PM posted to sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.physics,sci.astro
dlzc

Dear George Dishman:

George Dishman wrote:
"dlzc" wrote in message
oups.com...

So troll theory prediction: earthquakes happens on

^^^^^

that was a bit of a giveaway, don't you think ;-)

I acknowledged that he was trolling in my response to #5. But I didn't
want him to get *no* response at all.

Not too many chances for me to "help". Some are far over my head, and
some are simply too silly for words.

David A. Smith

Old November 27th 06, 10:28 PM posted to sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.physics,sci.astro
George Dishman[_1_]

"dlzc" wrote in message
ups.com...
Dear George Dishman:

George Dishman wrote:
"dlzc" wrote in message
oups.com...

So troll theory prediction: earthquakes happens on

^^^^^

that was a bit of a giveaway, don't you think ;-)

I acknowledged that he was trolling in my response to #5. But I didn't
want him to get *no* response at all.

It's always useful to make sure nobody gets fooled
by such nonsense as it comes up in response to
serious questions.

Not too many chances for me to "help". Some are far over my head, and
some are simply too silly for words.

I don't think he wanted help, the whole lot is too
silly to be anything but a joke. Still, I've seen
much worse!

George

Old November 28th 06, 12:38 AM posted to sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.physics,sci.astro

In article .com,
neo wrote:

So troll theory prediction: earthquakes happens on all planets with
solid crust.

No, that's impossible. Earthquakes only occur on Earth...by definition.

--
http://yosemitephotos.net/

Old November 28th 06, 12:39 AM posted to sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.physics,sci.astro

In article .com,
dlzc wrote:

Acceleration of pioneer spacecraft was constant within the error bars.
Neither increasing nor decreasing.

The acceleration never changed? Wow! That's some new physics.

--
http://yosemitephotos.net/
Old November 28th 06, 01:50 AM posted to sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.physics,sci.astro
N:dlzc D:aol T:com \(dlzc\)

Dear ellis:

wrote in message
In article
.com,
dlzc wrote:

Acceleration of pioneer spacecraft was constant
within the error bars. Neither increasing nor decreasing.

The acceleration never changed? Wow! That's some
new physics.

Which is why everyone is "excited" about this constant sunward
anomalous acceleration.

David A. Smith

Old November 28th 06, 04:01 PM posted to sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.physics,sci.astro
rick++

I'll stick with the giant catfish swimming beneath the earth.
(Asian traditional theory.)

Old November 29th 06, 06:40 AM posted to sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.physics,sci.astro

In article .com,
rick++ wrote:

I'll stick with the giant catfish swimming beneath the earth.

Chasing giant mousefish?