Aether

Old July 9th 11, 10:40 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Paul Stowe

Default Aether

On Jul 9, 1:37*pm, Rob Greason wrote:
Atlas frugged!

Your ‘no measurable distinction between “empty space” and “medium”’
reflects your level of technology.

Actually, it reflects the arrogance and lack of reasoning ability on
the part of humanity in general... We certainly CAN measure the
difference between a medium and truly '"empty space", as in a true
void. Empty means devoid of A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G... In our universe there
exist no such thing, volume devoid of medium (fields).

Paul Stowe
Old July 10th 11, 05:25 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
mpc755

On Jul 9, 5:40*pm, Paul Stowe wrote:
On Jul 9, 1:37*pm, Rob Greason wrote:

Atlas frugged!

Your ‘no measurable distinction between “empty space” and “medium”’
reflects your level of technology.

Actually, it reflects the arrogance and lack of reasoning ability on
the part of humanity in general... *We certainly CAN measure the
difference between a medium and truly '"empty space", as in a true
void. *Empty means devoid of A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G... *In our universe there
exist no such thing, volume devoid of medium (fields).

Paul Stowe

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir...#Vacuum_energy

"a "field" in physics may be envisioned as if space were filled with
interconnected vibrating balls and springs, and the strength of the
field can be visualized as the displacement of a ball from its rest
position."

A field in physics is space filled with aether and the strength of the
field is the displacement of the aether from its rest position.
Old July 10th 11, 10:05 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
[email protected]

On Jul 10, 9:25*am, mpc755 wrote:
[...]

There is one global universal field. We call it time-space. Forces are
local fields.
Even light and quantum waves might be considered small fields of their
own.
Old July 10th 11, 10:22 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
mpc755

On Jul 10, 5:05*pm, wrote:
On Jul 10, 9:25*am, mpc755 wrote:

[...]

There is no such thing as spacetime. It is not time which changes
which causes an atomic clock to tick at the rate it does.

It is the state of the ether which causes an atomic clock to tick at
the rate it does.

The greater the force of the ether exerted toward and throughout an
atomic clock the slower the clock ticks.

In terms of general relativity, this is the gravitational force
exerted toward and throughout the clock. Force exerted toward matter
by ether displaced by matter is gravity. The greater the gravitational
force of the ether exerted toward and throughout an atomic clock the
slower the clock ticks.

In terms of special relativity, this is the force associated with the
ether displaced by the clock moving through the ether. The faster the
atomic clock moves with respect to the state of the ether the more
ether the atomic clock displaces the greater the force of the
displaced ether exerted toward and throughout the atomic clock the
slower the clock ticks.

The rate at which an atomic clock ticks is determined by the state of
displacement of the ether in which it exists.
Old July 10th 11, 10:40 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
[email protected][_2_]

On Jul 10, 2:22*pm, mpc755 wrote:
On Jul 10, 5:05*pm, wrote:

On Jul 10, 9:25*am, mpc755 wrote:

[...]

displacement of the ether in which it exists.- Hide quoted text -

Time is measured by space pressure rather than time continuum flow?
Old July 10th 11, 10:53 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
mpc755

On Jul 10, 5:40*pm, "
wrote:
On Jul 10, 2:22*pm, mpc755 wrote:

On Jul 10, 5:05*pm, wrote:

On Jul 10, 9:25*am, mpc755 wrote:

[...]

Time is the interval between two events. In the twin gedanken one twin
takes off in a spaceship and the other twin remains on Earth. The
starting event is when they separate. The ending event is when they
get back together. Since they agree on the starting event and the
ending event and agree time is the interval between the two events
they both agree the same amount of time passed for the twin on the
spaceship and the twin who remained on Earth.

It doesn't matter how many times each twins atomic clock ticked during
their separation because the rate at which an atomic clock ticks is a
physical process determined by the state of the aether in which it
exists and has nothing to do with time.

So, the rate at which an atomic clock ticks is determined by the state
of displacement of the aether in which it exists. This has nothing to
do with time.

Here is the present definition of a second:

the duration of 9,192,631,770 periods of the radiation corresponding
to the transition between the two hyperfine levels of the ground state
of the caesium-133 atom.

Here is a more correct definition of a second:

the duration of 9,192,631,770 periods of the radiation corresponding
to the transition between the two hyperfine levels of the ground state
of the caesium-133 atom [at sea level].

So, if you take an atomic clock onto a space ship and it does not tick
at the same rate as a similar clock at sea level then time has not
changed, the atomic clock is simply ticking at a different rate.
Old July 11th 11, 12:58 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
[email protected][_2_]

On Jul 10, 2:53*pm, mpc755 wrote:
On Jul 10, 5:40*pm, "
wrote:

On Jul 10, 2:22*pm, mpc755 wrote:

On Jul 10, 5:05*pm, wrote:

On Jul 10, 9:25*am, mpc755 wrote:

[...]

But intervals are continuous by nature and can be slower and faster.

When you accelerate time slows down and passes though all rates
inbetween
which is transcendental by math. Changing gravity force posesses all
strengths
inbetween in its own continuum.

[...]

We can't do that. It is too small.
Sciences experiments are always involving some kind of lie about what
they can achieve.
I challenge anyone on that account. Science and especially so called
modern experimentation are loaded with lies and go on uncorrected when
they need be. But who is going to do it?
Who is going to admit first that they are wrong? that scientfic basis
is just begining and is not objective and has rejected their chosen
leader in his objectivity. I am refering to Albert Einstein.

Not the world of science. But not all scientists. There will be a
handfull I know willing and ready to see what is wrong.

Here is a more correct definition of a second:

the duration of 9,192,631,770 periods of the radiation corresponding
to the transition between the two hyperfine levels of the ground state
of the caesium-133 atom [at sea level].

So, if you take an atomic clock onto a space ship and it does not tick
at the same rate as a similar clock at sea level then time has not
changed, the atomic clock is simply ticking at a different rate.- Hide quoted text -

Old July 14th 11, 04:02 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
[email protected][_2_]

On Jul 10, 2:53*pm, mpc755 wrote:
On Jul 10, 5:40*pm, "
wrote:

On Jul 10, 2:22*pm, mpc755 wrote:

On Jul 10, 5:05*pm, wrote:

On Jul 10, 9:25*am, mpc755 wrote:

[...]

Time is the flow between events.

Old July 16th 11, 03:07 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
1treePetrifiedForestLane

wow, genius slows-down, two!

Old July 16th 11, 04:32 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
[email protected][_2_]

On Jul 15, 7:07*pm, 1treePetrifiedForestLane
wrote:
wow, genius slows-down, two!

So, if you take an atomic clock onto a space ship and it does not tick
at the same rate as a similar clock at sea level then time has not
changed, the atomic clock is simply ticking at a different rate.- Hide quoted text -

Acceleration and gravity's strength slow time.
There must be a fastest beginning time to
slow from. There are two times: SR and GR.

Aether Koobee Wublee Astronomy Misc 4 July 11th 11 01:57 AM
Aether or whatever George Dishman Astronomy Misc 342 March 27th 07 05:07 PM
Aether or whatever Researcher Astronomy Misc 17 October 24th 06 06:20 PM
Aether or whatever [email protected] Astronomy Misc 2 October 17th 06 05:17 AM
What if there is an Aether The Postman Misc 28 April 28th 05 10:48 PM