GALACTIC FEDERATION Update: April 6, 2004

Old April 16th 04, 07:39 AM
REM460

Default GALACTIC FEDERATION Update: April 6, 2004

Update from The REAL Galactic Federation and The Spiritual Hierarchy
April 6, 2004 7 Ik, 15 Mac, 12 Manik
Communicated thru Sheldan Nidle of The Planetary Activation Organization
http://www.paoweb.com/updates.htm

Greetings, dear Hearts! We arrive again with more to discuss with
you. At present, your world is on the verge of a 'quiet revolution'
that will push your last dark cabal from power. This operation is
approaching its point of manifestation. Meanwhile, some major changes
are close to happening in your solar system. It is important to view
what is now occurring to your reality as being part of a greater
process. Heaven and the divine plan are subtly directing this 'greater
process'. Your solar system remains unique. It once had four water
worlds, each containing complex and highly diversified ecosystems. Your
planet, Mother Earth, is now the only one left with this wondrous
ecosystem still largely intact. Our task has been to return these
planets to their former states. Mars, the furthest along, has vast
inner-world oceans and seas teeming with life. And its remaining
primitive atmosphere is still able to support certain life forms on its
surface. When appropriate, our science teams can easily restore her
surface oceans and seas and a dense, vibrant atmosphere to her external
world.

Venus, like Mars, has a subterranean world. Remember that all
planets are hollow with their own central sun at their core. This means
that Venus' ecosystem is still vibrant and many unusual life forms can
be found within her. Unlike Mars, however, the process for terra-
forming your sister world is a little more complicated. Our scientists
assure us, nonetheless, that this procedure can be accomplished quite
swiftly. A key determinant in these operations is your Sun whose
present prolonged hyperactivity is caused by the need to re-calibrate
your solar system to much higher frequencies. As her re-balancing
proceeds, it alters her three remaining water worlds, causing an
increase in quakes and volcanism and changing the circulation pattern
of each planet's atmosphere. This re-balancing is also forming new
alignments between the various asteroid fragments -- the remains of the
fourth water world -- that comprise the Asteroid Belt. In short, your
four water worlds are beginning to be returned to their original,
pristine states.

Our mission on your world is to watch over a variety of events now
clandestinely underway. Your last cabal is a complex monster. It has
tentacles and spies everywhere. Its ability to counter many past
strategies by our Earth allies has led to the present state of high
secrecy. Ultimately this illegal regime will fall. The final steps
required are currently underway. This joint financial, governmental,
and military operation is very intricate. Coordinating its vast, global
resources has been difficult for our Earth allies. Hence, we greatly
appreciate their willingness to avail themselves of our 'good offices'.
Our diplomatic and liaison teams are very busy making sure that this
event comes off as planned. Yet, many of you wonder why all this is
taking so long to implement. To begin with, it required many years to
develop the requisite trust between various governments in order to
create a new world banking system. The stage is presently set for a new
system to arise out of the disaster that is now your international
banking system.

An equal time-span was required to shepherd the many abundance
programs to their present pre-distribution mode. The security of these
programs is ultimately the responsibility of both this newly formed
banking system and those sections of the military assigned to these
tasks. Once again, our assistance was needed to bring these elements
together in order to formulate a workable strategy. This also required
the approval of the many international jurists assigned to the proper
implementation of the 1998 Agreements. This need for proper legal
procedure inevitably produced delays. Another vital requirement is the
restoration of the unalienable rights of your world's citizens. This
process likewise is lengthy and filled with numerous sudden
'surprises'. These endeavors put all of us to the test and proved the
enormous dedication of each contingent of our Earth allies. We
gratefully acknowledge the courage and perseverance of all concerned,
as well as their great commitment to our joint success.

The process of ousting this dark cabal from power has needed a
long incubation period. Many military and governmental elements, which
had pledged themselves to this operation required time to build mutual
trust and believe that such desperate undertakings were indeed
necessary. The unrelenting and ill-advised aggressive stance of this
cabal in the Middle East and its continual over-extending of its armed
forces made the military contingent quite leery of this cabal. But, it
was the unconscionable actions of this regime carried out against its
own citizens during the events called 9/11 that convinced our military
allies of the indisputable need to push them from power. As these
coalitions came together an overall strategy became vital. Many
planning sessions ensued where options were endlessly debated and then
changed. This prolonged this operation's completion. Now, we have
reached a point where a final series of sessions is occurring; and we
are very close to making history.

Furthermore, a special global committee is being created to enact
a number of important humanitarian programs. These will clear
developing countries of their increasing burdens of debt and ensure
that all their citizens are fed, clothed, properly housed, and
educated. These programs are designed to bring these nations into
alignment with a more humanitarian global community and to set up the
conditions that assure all the world's citizens of their basic,
unalienable rights. This group, like the others we described, has also
had great difficulty in seeing its goals successfully implemented.
International debt forgiveness and a dedication to basic, unalienable
human rights is vital to our success. We are happy that substantial
progress is now being made.

One final aspect of all this is most dear to our hearts: the
formal announcement ending the so-called 'UFO cover-up'. We will at
last receive recognition and be allowed to make known the whole truth
about what has been happening. We will be able to explain the great
shift in consciousness that you are going through. We can then reveal
the time frame given to us by Heaven and become part of the program
that will be set up by the Ascended Masters. They are ready to
implement a program, provided for them by Heaven that can restore you
rapidly to full consciousness. This will take place once the
restoration of your environment has been successfully completed. We
know that your period of getting to know one another and the
undertaking of your Earth stewardship will be most enlightening for you
all. Then comes the Joy of full consciousness.

As you can see, much is happening on your world and much is being
planned. The critical element is for you to remain fully focused upon a
triumphant outcome. Know that many groups and individuals are working
together for your success. This will bring with it many
responsibilities and a high level of activity. Use the present to
prepare each other to act once the above events take place. It is
important, dear Hearts, to be emotionally and mentally prepared. Be
ever grateful to those Beings both on the Earth plane and in the
surrounding dimensions who are fully dedicated to your success. We
thank all of you for your continued patience. Remember, Together We are
Victorious!

Today, we have described some of what is happening on your world
and in this solar system. We ask you to stay committed to this noble
cause. Know that numerous events are close. The time for our great
celebration swiftly draws near. We now take our leave. Blessings, dear
Ones! Know in your Heart of Hearts that the perpetual Supply and
infinite Abundance of Heaven is indeed Yours! Selamat Gajun! Selamat
Kasijaram! (Sirian for Be One! Be Blessed in Love and Joy!)

Planetary Activation Organization
http://www.paoweb.com

This copy was reposted by Robert E. McElwaine
PAO Member
Eckankar Initiate
B.S., Physics and Astronomy, UW-EC
http://members.aol.com/rem547 PLUS