Tooth Fairies Maintaining Galactic Clusters

Old February 15th 10, 02:55 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.astronomy,alt.politics,alt.religion,alt.politics.religion
Frank Robertson

Default Tooth Fairies Maintaining Galactic Clusters

In Astronomy 2010 wall calendar for February, is pictured a nice image
of a galactic cluster. The text portion says that since galactic
clusters could not have held together for billions of years, then
something like "Dark Matter" - i.e., The Tooth Fairy* - must hold them
together. It then goes on to show how the particular cluster pictured
shows particular evidence, supposedly, of "Dark Matter."

There are going to be more and more anomalies like this in
astrophysics; there are an awful lot of them, already. The Tooth
Fairies are in demand - no unemployment in THAT field!

*http://www.icr.org/article/imponderable-substances/

Oh, BTW:

http://www.icr.org/article/5265/
Old February 15th 10, 10:03 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.astronomy,alt.religion,alt.politics.religion
Androcles[_27_]

"Frank Robertson" wrote in message
In Astronomy 2010 wall calendar for February, is pictured a nice image
of a galactic cluster. The text portion says that since galactic
clusters could not have held together for billions of years, then
something like "Dark Matter" - i.e., The Tooth Fairy* - must hold them
together. It then goes on to show how the particular cluster pictured
shows particular evidence, supposedly, of "Dark Matter."

There are going to be more and more anomalies like this in
astrophysics; there are an awful lot of them, already. The Tooth
Fairies are in demand - no unemployment in THAT field!

*http://www.icr.org/article/imponderable-substances/

Oh, BTW:

http://www.icr.org/article/5265/

I do wish you people would use the correct scientific terminology.
It is "dork" matter, not "dark" matter.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dork

Old February 15th 10, 02:54 PM posted to sci.astro,alt.astronomy,alt.politics,alt.religion,alt.politics.religion
bert

On Feb 14, 8:55*pm, Frank Robertson wrote:
In Astronomy 2010 wall calendar for February, is pictured a nice image
of a galactic cluster. The text portion says that since galactic
clusters could not have held together for billions of years, then
something like "Dark Matter" - i.e., The Tooth Fairy* - must hold them
together. It then goes on to show how the particular cluster pictured
shows particular evidence, supposedly, of "Dark Matter."

There are going to be more and more anomalies like this in
astrophysics; there are an awful lot of them, already. The Tooth
Fairies are in demand - no unemployment in THAT field!

*http://www.icr.org/article/imponderable-substances/

Oh, BTW:

http://www.icr.org/article/5265/

Dark matter,or dark energy(take your pick) I predict will be found
only in the micro realm of the universe. We have given these very
heavy particles thses two names Wimps andMachos We do not detect them
because their reactions a so very weak with all matter that we can
see. To bad we can't see gravity,because its there ability to increase
gravitation that gives them reality. Got to be more of them than
neutrinos. These two particles fit in so nice with Scheck,and Schwarz
1972 paper on micro gravity. My brain relates these two heavy
submicroscopic particles to black holes. TreBert
Old February 15th 10, 03:58 PM posted to sci.astro,alt.astronomy,alt.politics,alt.religion,alt.politics.religion
HVAC[_2_]

"bert" wrote in message
Dark matter,or dark energy(take your pick) I predict will be found
only in the micro realm of the universe. We have given these very
heavy particles thses two names Wimps andMachos We do not detect them
because their reactions a so very weak with all matter that we can
see. To bad we can't see gravity,because its there ability to increase
gravitation that gives them reality. Got to be more of them than
neutrinos. These two particles fit in so nice with Scheck,and Schwarz
1972 paper on micro gravity. My brain relates these two heavy
submicroscopic particles to black holes. TreBert

Bert, it's your 'brain' that's the black hole.

Your 'science' is just wishful thinking and
oftentimes the result of heavy consumption
of adult beverages.

No offense.

Old February 15th 10, 04:07 PM posted to sci.astro,alt.astronomy,alt.politics,alt.religion,alt.politics.religion
BradGuth

On Feb 15, 5:54*am, bert wrote:
[...]

Quarks and photons that go from gravity down to Planck are what's left
to account for, and these should easily represent the other 95% mass
of this known universe.

~ BG
Old February 15th 10, 04:11 PM posted to sci.astro,alt.astronomy,alt.politics,alt.religion,alt.politics.religion
BradGuth

On Feb 14, 5:55*pm, Frank Robertson wrote:
In Astronomy 2010 wall calendar for February, is pictured a nice image
of a galactic cluster. The text portion says that since galactic
clusters could not have held together for billions of years, then
something like "Dark Matter" - i.e., The Tooth Fairy* - must hold them
together. It then goes on to show how the particular cluster pictured
shows particular evidence, supposedly, of "Dark Matter."

There are going to be more and more anomalies like this in
astrophysics; there are an awful lot of them, already. The Tooth
Fairies are in demand - no unemployment in THAT field!

*http://www.icr.org/article/imponderable-substances/

Oh, BTW:

http://www.icr.org/article/5265/

Perhaps seans that are near immortal and can do almost anything are
actually Tooth Fairies.

~ BG

~ BG
Old February 15th 10, 11:42 PM posted to sci.astro,alt.astronomy,alt.politics,alt.religion,alt.politics.religion
bert

On Feb 15, 9:58*am, "HVAC" wrote:
"bert" wrote in message

Dark matter,or dark energy(take your pick) I predict will be found
only in the micro realm of the universe. We have given these very
heavy particles thses two names Wimps andMachos *We do not detect them
because their reactions a so very weak with all matter that we can
see. To bad we can't see gravity,because its there abilityand its to increase
gravitation that gives them reality. Got to be more of them than
neutrinos. These two particles fit in so nice with Scheck,and Schwarz
1972 paper on micro gravity. *My brain relates these two heavy
submicroscopic particles to black holes. *TreBert

Bert, it's your 'brain' that's the black hole.

Your 'science' is just wishful thinking and
oftentimes the result of heavy consumption
of adult beverages.

No offense.

Hvac I feel bad for you,so how can I take any offense in what you
say. Adult beverages My My Reality is you have heavy constipation
and **** head fits TreBert
Old February 23rd 10, 09:54 PM posted to sci.astro,alt.astronomy,alt.politics,alt.religion,alt.politics.religion
Frank Robertson

On Feb 15, 8:54*am, bert wrote:
[...]

submicroscopic particles to black holes. *TreBert- Hide quoted text -

Maybe Dark Matter consists to a large extent of tachyons. The other
Tooth Fairy - Dark Energy - possibly consists to a significant extent
of advanced waves.