distribution of galaxies points to Atom Totality not Big Bang #176 ;3rd ed; Atom Totality (Atom Universe) theory

Old November 6th 09, 09:29 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default distribution of galaxies points to Atom Totality not Big Bang #176 ;3rd ed; Atom Totality (Atom Universe) theory

It has been several months since I halted posting on
this book:
---
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Subject: MECO data should have been aired NOVA doing science-
fiction
instead of science "Monster of the Milky Way" #175 ; 3rd ed; Atom
Totality
(Atom Universe) theory
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 13:20:27 -0700 (PDT)
---

But now I want to devote full attention. I suppose what
I seek most in this 3rd edition is organization and order. In the
future editions what I hope to gain is a
nice flow of text. This edition does not achieve that
for it skips and jumps around too much.

One achievement of this edition is at least a order
of the chapters:

Chapters of this book:

I. the theory
(1) what is this theory?
(2) pictures of the Atom Totality theory
(3) history of the theory and precursor hints

II. Observational and experimental support
(4) Dirac's new-radioactivities and Dirac's multiplicative-creation
(5) Earth itself; age; zirconium crystal dating
(6) Solar System: CellWell 1 and CellWell2 ; planet cores ; plane of
ecliptic
(7) Milky Way: Exoplanets and exosolarsystems; Binary Stars
(8) Galaxies: MECO theory to explain high energy sources and
removes black-hole theory as science-fiction
(9) Galaxies: Tifft quantized galaxy speeds
(10) density and distribution of all galaxies

III. Cosmic characteristics and features, support
(11) layered age of Cosmos with 6.5 billion years new Cosmos yet old
galaxies of the Uranium Atom Totality 20.2 billion years old; the
data including discussion over the layered ages of the Solar System
where Sun is likely to be twice as old as Jupiter.
(12) uniform blackbody 2.71 K cosmic microwave background radiation
(13) Dark Night sky: Olber's Paradox fully answered
(14) missing mass conundrum solved
(15) the cosmic distribution of chemical elements
(16) shape of the Cosmos as 6 lobes of 5f6 as nonrelativistic as
Cubic
or as relativistic Dodecahedron
(17) color of the cosmos as plutonium off-white
(18) since Cosmos is an atom, it has spin and nodes and what are
they?

IV. Mathematical and logic beauty support
(19) inverse fine structure constant and proton to electron mass
ratio
explained
(20) Bell Inequality with Superdeterminism fits only in an Atom
Totality theory
(21) "pi" and "e" explained
(22) Unification of Forces of Physics to that of one force-- Coulomb
force makes sense only in an Atom Totality
(23) Gravity becomes the Dirac Ocean of positron-space in a Coulomb
Unification
(24) Atomic Theory as the foundation of science universal laws such
as
the Maxwell Equations
(25) Physics due to Atom Totality makes all the other sciences,
especially mathematics as tiny subsets inside of physics
(26) Atomic theory Syllogism
(27) Future News and Research Reports supporting the Atom Totality
Theory and future news and research reports commentary

When I departed in late August, I seemed to have
come to the chapter on the distribution of galaxies
of chapter 10. So I take up on chapter 10.

Now the thought occurred to me that it would be
nice to organize this book in future with what I
call-- dependent evidence. A previous edition of this
book was a comparison of the Atom Totality with
Big Bang on each question. For example, the distribution of galaxies
and the mass of the cosmos
are dependent questions. The Atom Totality would say
the distribution is sparse of galaxies the further away
one goes from the nucleus of the cosmic atom and that
the bulk of the mass of the cosmos lies in the nucleus.
So both questions are dependent on one another. Now
for the Big Bang theory the galaxies should be rather
uniformly distributed with no walls and where no
mass concentrations exist after the explosion. So
the two theories predict two different observations.
So which theory is supported by observation? Well,
since the distribution of dots of the electron-dot-cloud
of an atom form bands we see that in the Great Wall
and Sloan Great Wall of galaxies, and since the
mass of an atom is in the nucleus we see that in the
cosmic skies that the galaxies all seem to be headed
in the direction of the Great Wall and Sloan Great Wall.

In other words, what we see of the galaxies of the night
sky support the Atom Totality theory.

This is a picture in ascii art that I drew of the 5f6
of plutonium which is a dodecahedron of 12 faces.
The dots represent galaxies and the closer to the
nucleus represented as Y, the more dots. This is
what astronomers have observed for almost a century
now, that the further one looks into the cosmos,
the more densely concentrated are the galaxies of
the Sloan Great Wall and beyond.

. \ . . | . /.
. . \. . .|. . /. .
..\....|.../...
::\:::|::/::
--------------- -------------
--------------- (Y) -------------
--------------- --------------
::/:::|::\::
../....|...\...
. . /. . .|. . \. .
. / . . | . \ .

If I were picked as the spokesman for the
Atom Totality theory and required to debate
against a spokesman for the Big Bang theory
and both of us were limited to having only one
argument in the debate, I would pick the density
and distribution of the galaxies. The fact that the
galaxies are sparse in our neck of the woods so to
speak where the Milky Way lies and yet the galaxies
become very dense near the Great Wall and Sloan
Great Wall is something that the Big Bang theory can
never explain with their primeval explosion, that in an
explosion one does not have bands of dense walls of
galaxies interspersed with thinned out galaxies. That pattern is what
one expects in the Double Slit experiment by firing atoms at two
slits.

What the Big Bang advocate would argue, I would not
know, but what I do know is that a Big Bang believer has very few
observations that he/she can argue that
supports the Big Bang, other than the red shift of
galaxies.

As every year passes with more new reported observations, it is
becoming increasingly difficult for the Big Bang to even answer
anything. And on the
other hand, it seems that every new discovery is
easily handled by the Atom Totality theory such as
the overall color of the cosmos is a off-white the same
as the color of plutonium element. And that the Universe is a
dodecahedron in shape and the same as
a plutonium atom in relativistic terms is 12-sided.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium