The Physics of the Platonic Realm

Old August 2nd 07, 03:57 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro,sci.math,sci.bio.paleontology
Hannu Poropudas

Default The Physics of the Platonic Realm

On Aug 2, 3:26 am, Uncle Al wrote:
Des wrote:

Many scientists hold to the platonic view and believe that
equations are the reality... what we observe is simply
shadows. These scientists believe in a platonic realm that
governs the world we perceive.

Platon's Cave methaphorical story is quite interesting
philosophical text due I I remember those old H-M's drawings
where "wrong neutrinos" are in expanding part of the Universe
and "right neutrinos" are in contracting parts of the Universe
(in those old H-M's drawings and my old writings about them).

Our expanding side of the Universe ("wrong neutrinos") is then
in a way a "mirror image" of "contracting parts of the Universe"
("right neutrinos" detection of which is forbidden in principle).

[snip crap]

Plato's "Cave" is execrable literature as you have read. You did read
Plato's "Cave" before mouthing off, didn't you? Try reading it,
bumfodder.

Do you know that "education" is the "irons" which keep
people in "Platon's Cave" "imprison" ?

Never did any science, did ya! Euler's equation: algebra and analytic
geometry are two views of the same thing as wave and matrix machines
were so proven by Jordan. Internal inconsistencies in SR (meaning
inconsistencies of a purely mathematical logical nature) automatically
lead to contradictions in number theory, itself, and arithmetic, since
the mathematics of Minkowski geometry is equiconsistent with the
theory of real numbers and with arithmetic.

Quantum mechanics is proposed not derived. If you don't like that,
turn off your computer, cell phone, iPod, and TV.

To criticize is to volunteer. Before you go padlocking flush toilets
you had better start digging latrines.

Quantum entanglement can easily be answered by the
existence of such realsm.

[snip more crap]

The world is 6000 years old and created by God. Satan did the
fossils, varves, and radioisotope dating.

No, I think that the present scientific view of Geology is OK,
please do not confuse here.

You should not take the Holy Bible litterally due you should also take
into
account what those writers are as learners and what was their picture
of
world and how it possible have changed during time.

God's ten commands given in the Old Testament of the Holy Bible
and all instructions of Jesus Christ in the New Testament of the Holy
Bible
are the main important points of the Holy Bible.
..

Hannu

Whatever, we must be thankful of the platonic realm. Without
in, all things won't exist.

[snip rest of crap]

The universe kickstarted 13.7 billion years ago, by contemporary
inspection. If you go around with your fly open looking for the
meaning of life you will miss all the fun.

Too late.

--
Uncle Alhttp://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/
(Toxic URL! Unsafe for children and most mammals)http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/lajos.htm#a2