our binary solar system

Old August 2nd 07, 07:50 AM posted to sci.astro
Zomp

Default our binary solar system

sol1 is the sun sol2 is a brown dwarf 50 jupiters, it is an infra red sun
which makes it hot at night. In the Bible it is mentioned in the book of
isia (38) and the book of kings (21) and it is refered to as death star and
nuru or wormwood, it is known to cause death.

It is passing by in orbit of about 2500 years as our binary companion.

The other solar system has planets and ice rings and we are passing through
it.

this has happened millions of times before and we are likely to be alive
after the transet and the event will last 50 years.

Old August 2nd 07, 12:30 PM posted to sci.astro
Greg Neill[_5_]

"Zomp" wrote in message
. uk...
sol1 is the sun sol2 is a brown dwarf 50 jupiters, it is an infra red sun
which makes it hot at night. In the Bible it is mentioned in the book of
isia (38) and the book of kings (21) and it is refered to as death star

and
nuru or wormwood, it is known to cause death.

It is passing by in orbit of about 2500 years as our binary companion.

The other solar system has planets and ice rings and we are passing

through
it.

this has happened millions of times before and we are likely to be alive
after the transet and the event will last 50 years.

Not even an amusing troll. N*ncy did it better.