The Castrati must return !!!

Old January 9th 07, 03:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,rec.org.mensa,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro
honestjohn[_1_]

Default The Castrati must return !!!

"Phineas T Puddleduck" wrote in message
news
In article ,
Art Deco wrote:

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:

In article ,
Art Deco wrote:

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:

In article ,
Art Deco wrote:

Yes, feel your *hate*, Bruce! Let it grow!

Art Deco

It was so sweet of you to confirm my ownership of you by taking

the
time to register a hotmail account in my honor, using that account

register a Google Groups account in my honor, and then posting

with
this transparently bad sockpuppet in my honor, Clockbrain. Did

all
that get you excited?

Seems interesting that old cockhead has to live other people's lives

for
them, doesn't it?

Clockbrain demonstrated long ago that he is incapable of anything
original.

But surely even he must have realised the same IP address for posts
minutes apart is pretty ****ing stupid ;-)

I'll assume this was a rhetorical question.

There certainly is no rational answer .......

.......as to why I turned out to be homosexual.
Perhaps it was my mother molesting me, or my dad going to prison for
molesting teen boys, I just don't know. I want to just have a good cry!
Phoney-ass T.
Puddleduck - Tech school grad.

Old January 9th 07, 03:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,rec.org.mensa,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro
honestjohn[_1_]

"Phineas T Puddleduck" wrote in message
news
In article . com,
wrote:

honestjohn wrote:
"Phineas T Puddleduck" wrote in

message
news In article ,
Art Deco wrote:

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:

In article ,
Art Deco wrote:

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:

In article ,
Art Deco wrote:

[...]

I was cell mates with your dad, Pud. He often talked about how
disappointed he was in you.

Art Deco

Oh poor old HonestJohn. He was so alone in the killfile he had to morph
and impersonate someone else - posting this just to get his little kooky
message to me.... I told you to stop badgering me with your kooklove
protestations....

You can now go and join your other identity in my killfile too...

You've gone crazy Gay Deco-Deck! Gay posters like you imitate my posts all
the time.

HJ

Old January 9th 07, 03:59 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,rec.org.mensa,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro
[email protected]

honestjohn wrote:
"Phineas T Puddleduck" wrote in message
news
In article ,
Art Deco wrote:

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:

In article ,
Art Deco wrote:

Old January 9th 07, 04:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,rec.org.mensa,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article . com,
wrote:

honestjohn wrote:
"Phineas T Puddleduck" wrote in message
news
In article ,
Art Deco wrote:

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:

In article ,
Art Deco wrote:

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:

--
Saucerhead lingo #137

"(we) whupped yer incredible arse bigtime" = "we were asked a lot of
unanswerable questions we decided to avoid answering and kept repeating the
same old discredited nonsense".