AUSTRALIA DROUGHT HAS IMPACT ON FARMERS

Old December 6th 06, 06:06 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science,sci.engr.mining,sci.astro
[email protected]

Default AUSTRALIA DROUGHT HAS IMPACT ON FARMERS

indeed, 107 Murdered in cold blood since the beginning of this year by
Financial Vultures .... and all this resulting from the Collective
Crimes you well know about, and leading to the present DDD or Divine
Drudging Drought !

.... but apparently you all love that situation resulting indeed from a
well deserved Collective Punishment in return to the Great Sandy
Desert 1000 Billions Swindle & the cover up of Mining Criminals over a
whole generation, + the Port Arthur Holocaust & cover up of such by
both Tasmanian and Federal Governments.

NO RAIN AS A RESULT AND NO RAIN UNTIL MY RETURN TO AUSTRALIA

please read on down below that interesting story

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Mobile +33 650 171 464

Australia Mining Pioneer
Founder of the True Geology
http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/grule.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/index.html
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/turcaud.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm

the MERCURY NEWS
MercuryNews.com

AUSTRALIA DROUGHT HAS IMPACT ON FARMERS
ROD McGUIRK
Associated Press

CANBERRA, Australia - Grain farmer Eddie Valks hosted his daughter's
wedding on his 2,000 acre spread northwest of Sydney, complete with
bride and groom sailing off on a small lake. Four years later the lake
is gone, dried out by Australia's worst drought on record.

"If the wedding guests from the cities saw the place now, they'd be
shocked," said the 61-year-old Valks.

Drought and flood have been a familiar feature of Australia's vast
cattle and sheep ranches and shimmering grain fields ever since the
first Europeans settled here more than 200 years ago. But this "big
dry" is the worst and widest, officials say, and poses a massive
economic challenge.

It could bring lasting changes to the Earth's driest inhabited
continent and sharpen a debate about whether drought-hit farmers should
simply leave the Outback for rainier parts of the country.

It is also putting pressure on Prime Minister John Howard from those
who link the drought to global warming. These critics condemn his
center-right coalition for joining the United States in refusing to
ratify the Kyoto Protocol on reducing greenhouse gas emissions.

Several cities and regions from the west to the east coast are
experiencing their driest year on record. Reservoirs were already low
at the outset of 2006 with some areas enduring below-average rainfall
for the past decade.

David Dreverman, a leading water conservation scientist, says such a
drought comes once in 1,000 years.

Dreverman, manager of the government commission that monitors water
flows in the Murray and Darling rivers, a system that sustains 40
percent of Australia's farming, has told state government leaders that
inflows this year were 54 percent below the last record low - by far
the biggest drop on record.

The Australian Bureau of Agricultural and Resource Economics, a
government commodities researcher, predicts harvests of wheat barley,
barley and canola will cut the nation's grain earnings by $4.7 billion,
or 35 percent, this fiscal year which began on July 1.

Australia is usually the world's largest wheat exporter after the
United States and Canada, but a lack of winter rain across the
southeast means only 10.5 million tons of wheat will be harvested, the
smallest crop in more than a decade. That's compared with 28 million
tons in the previous year.

The bureau also estimated the drought will shave 0.7 percentage points
from the government's economic growth forecast of 3.25 percent for the
year ending June 30, 2007.

At Gunnedah, 280 miles northwest of Sydney, grain crops have failed and
ranchers are selling livestock because they can't afford feed.

Andrew Higham, who raises cattle on 3,000 acres near Gunnedah, says
weather swings are unpredictable.

"It's certainly more extreme. When we do get rain, it seems to come
down altogether and when it's dried up, it stays dry for extended
periods," he said. "It's definitely changed."

The government in October increased welfare and subsidies to 72,000
farmers - about half the nation's total.

"I don't know that we've seen this much of Australia's land mass
covered by drought in the past, and it requires a significant
response," Deputy Prime Minister Mark Vaile said.

Food prices are climbing, and the Central Bank has raised interest
rates eight times, a quarter point each time, since May 2002.

In the cities, lawns are going brown and gardens are wilting under
water use restrictions.

Australia is the world's biggest exporter of coal and its reliance on
the fossil fuel is the major reason the nation of 20 million ranks
among the world's biggest carbon polluters per capita.

But Prime Minister Howard maintains there is no evidence to back claims
that the present drought is the result of greenhouse gas emissions.

Sen. Bill Heffernan, a government legislator, has said the long-term
answer is for farmers to move to the rain-drenched north.

"There's no question that climate change is a reality and we have got
to take our farms where the water is," Heffernan told Australian
Broadcasting Corp. radio.

Valks knows government aid and debates about global warming can't
refill his lake, and he's philosophical.

"It's just a fact of nature; the rivers have run dry before," he said.
"I'm just hoping that it will come good."

Old December 6th 06, 08:11 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science,sci.engr.mining,sci.astro
[email protected]

Default AUSTRALIA DROUGHT WILL LAST UNTIL MY RETURN

Kind forward of reply on some other ng

YEP !

.... but of course you degenerate morons are unable to see the relation
of causes to effects !

Hence the DDD or Collective Punishment will be enforced and worsening
indeed until you all do !

By the way, nothing prevents RAIN falling nor AQUIFERS filling, not
even alleged Global Warming BUT wallowing in the mire of Collective
Crimes does indeed.... and in application of power bestowed to me I
have resolved that the present Collective Punishment will last until a
true & drastic change of heart takes place in the Convict Colony.

Yours faithfully

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer

Old December 6th 06, 09:02 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science,sci.physics,sci.astro
[email protected]

some reply of interest in some other thread
BigLug a écrit :

For nearly 20 years -- ever since Pete Costello was 8 -- his mother has
collected disability benefits on his behalf.

In meetings with Social Security officials and psychologists, he
appeared mentally retarded and unable to communicate. His mother
insisted he couldn't read or write, shower, take care of himself or
drive a car.

But now prosecutors said it was all a huge fraud ...

http://www.local6.com/news/10469771/detail.html

Cheers!
Rick Measham

In any case it fits nicely with what we know of the other Retards in
present Howard's Government, guilty of conspiracy and cover up in the
Port Arthur Holocaust affair, the organised framing of hundred of their
own people, and indeed the Murder in cold blood of 36 of good
Australian by a bullet right in the head
It fits nicely too with the cover up of BHP crimes & the 1 billion dry
loss of such of which 200 millions was used to pay the Mossad Commando
in charge of the Port Arthur Murder, and all the complicities in
Australia & abroad leading to the fat paying indeed of not only the 17
strong MOSSAD COMMANDO but as well the complicities in the Tasmanian
Government & FreeMacs loges involved in the cover up & pulling out of
the Criminals + condemnation of innocent Martin Bryant once the Psy Op
was over .... leading to the purpose of it all i.e. the passing through
Federal Parliament of the GUN CONTROL LAW !

It fit also nicely with the pretension of such Political degenerate
morons to cover up the Great Sandy Desert 1 000 Billions Swindle, the
shovelling up of the required Royal Inquiry into the Mining Criminals
of Newmont , Newcrest & BHP ( again ) wheeling & dealings .... as well
as the kicking out of Australia greatest Mining Pioneer Sir Turcaud
right into the gutter !

THE PRESENT AUSTRALIA DROUGHT WILL LAST UNTIL MY RETURN WITH NO RAIN
NOR AQUIFERS REFILLING ALLOWED BEFORE SUCH RETURN INDEED .... and I
WANT all that Political Manure out before I set foot again in Australia
!
In this light only a REUNIFICATION LIST headed by the Right Hon Bob
Brown, future Prime Minister of Australia in charge as well of setting
a REUNIFICATION LIST for the present Tasmanian Whorehouse , as well too
as setting a REUNIFICATION LIST for the present West Australian
Whorehouse headed by the Right Hon Bob Sheppard with deputy Premier and
Minister for Mines Dr Findlay, Minister of the Pilbara The Hon Peter
Bridge, Minister for Transport the Hon Sandy Knox and finally as
Minister for Justice either the Hon J. Picton-Warlow QC or the Hon
Robert Mazza, QC
The Reunification lists mean indeed the reunification of Sir Turcaud
with Australia ... the only alternative for the Rain to return

THE SITUATION IS CLEARLY RUNNING OUT OF CONTROL IN AUSTRALIA NOW WITH
FIRES RAGING ACROSS THE LAND OVER 600 000 ha TODAY , STOCK DECIMATED,
CROPS DYING ON FOOT, DAMS DOWN TO MUD CAKED LEVELS AND SOON CITIES
GUTTED IN MILES WIDE SWATHES !!!

The Political & Convict strain Criminals in charge of the Convict
Colony ( formerly Australia ) will have to go the same way as the
Gallop manure went ... under any pretences indeed ... and proper
Gentlemen of duty will have to be elected to replace such Political
Vermines. Only one man at the time in the world has mastery over Rain
output and that man for that generation is me .... and unfortunately
for Australia Mining, Financial & Political Criminals & Geological
Frauds they tackled someone infinitely more powerful & resilient than
the sum of their individual Criminals ' strength !

ROYAL INQUIRY PROMISED AND DUE INTO THE GREAT SANDY DESERT SWINDLE
ROYAL INQUIRY REQUIRED INTO THE PORT ARTHUR HOLOCAUST

These are the present ORDERS to Australia until the other COMMANDS are
waved

Sous l'instillation de la Suprème Volonté qui fait mouvoir la cellule
dans l'Aether ...
et par son geste

Old December 6th 06, 07:51 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science,sci.engr.mining,sci.astro
Damon Hill[_2_]

You know, I think JP's claims should be posted in Australia
as widely as possible, so every Australian can see for themselves
who's responsible for their misery. They will, to the last
person, clamor for his immediate return.

So they can hang him by the neck from the nearest lightpost.

--Damon
Old December 7th 06, 06:55 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science,sci.physics,sci.astro
[email protected]

Default DEADLY BUSHFIRE FRONTS TO MERGE _ 600 000ha ablaze now _

All Hell getting lose as a result of the well known Collective Crimes,
and the Collective Punishment is truly in force now.
Victoria Premier Bracks said
Quote:
The treats will escalade over the week end ...
Enquote
This is a completely derisive comment since the 600 000ha blaze will be
replaced by another one until the whole country is ablaze indeed.
NO RAIN MEANS NO RAIN !
NO RAIN MEANS DROUGHT !
DROUGHT MEANS FIRES !
.... and
CRIMES LEAD TO CHASTIMENT !

and that PRESENT CHASTIMENT IS WELCOME INDEED !

.... and with the 120°F or 50°C required by me as part of the
Collective Punishment, anyone in his right mind will know what is in
stock until a real change of heart takes place in the Convict Colony.
NO RELIEF INDEED UNTIL FULL PUBLIC APOLOGIES ARE MADE,
... AND THE MINING & POLITICAL CRIMINALS FROM COURT TO GALLOP ARE
THROW IN JAIL

But may be after all you love the present situation ?

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Mobile +33 650 171 464

Australia Mining Pioneer
Founder of the True Geology
http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/grule.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/index.html
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/turcaud.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm

********************
The AUSTRALIAN

DEADLY BUSHFIRE FRONTS TO MERGE

Padraic Murphy
December 07, 2006
FIRES burning out of control in Victoria's northeast and Gippsland
regions are expected to merge into a 600,000ha blaze fanned by high
temperature and strong winds.

Premier Steve Bracks yesterday issued an appeal for residents in
affected areas to attend community briefings today and tomorrow to
prepare for the extreme conditions.

"The fires we're now facing will be threatening towns. The threats will
escalate over the weekend," Mr Bracks said.

"It's going to be one of our most difficult fire weekends ever in the
history of this state."

The Bureau of Meteorology has forecast temperatures will reach 37C
tomorrow in the areas affected. More than 1800 firefighters have been
battling up to 50 blazes burning out of control that were sparked by
lightning strikes last Friday.

Authorities believe the fires could expand this weekend to cover
600,000ha of forest and cleared land -- half the devastation caused in
the entire 2002-03 summer bushfires.

Old December 7th 06, 10:29 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science,sci.physics,sci.astro
[email protected]

Default THE DAY OF RECKONING

kind forward of reply provided on some other ng
Sunny a écrit :

Actually, you demented excuse for a human, you would not know what day it
is.

wrote in message
and with the 120°F or 50°C required by me as part of the
Collective Punishment,

Dear Mining & Political Criminals ' friend,

I note that you are becoming more and more abusive, and this is an
interesting test that you are losing your nerve ... as well as your
Criminal friends realising indeed what they brought upon the head of
millions of innocent in Australia, and the fact they will not get away
with their most horrendous & heinous Collective Crimes !

In clear get away with :
1) The 1 000 Billions Great Sandy Desert Swindle
2) The Port Arthur Holocaust and the condemnation of an innocent man,
Martin Bryant, to life sentence :

Concerning what day it is, I will light your lantern, my little
Newmont, Newcrest or BHP 's hip of manure ...
IT IS THE DAY OF RECKONING
.... and only when
THE DAY OF ATONEMENT WILL HAVE PASSED OVER
AND SIR TURCAUD ' PARDON HAVE BEEN EXTENDED TO AUSTRALIA WILL THE RAIN
RETURN !

NOT BEFORE !!!

You do not need to convey that message to your Newcrest, Newmont or BHP
friends by the way, they monitor everything I say be it by mail, news
or telephone to Australia, so in a way we are keeping mutually in
touch. In consequence my stern warning to those Manures is that beyond
the Crimes of murdering now over a 100 good Australian Farmers this
year, they stand on the dawn of murdering thousand of innocent Cities
dwellers burned alive in their sleep. Those Mining Criminals besides
having the blood of the Hon T.D Evans & Bert Rutherford + all those
good people mentioned above on their hands, are on the verge indeed of
committing the most abominable atrocities ever seen in Australia

No regards

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer