Why Oil Is Still Being Used As Fuel HYDROGEN FUEL TECHNOLOGY: Super-Efficient Electrolysis

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 29th 04, 10:14 PM
Carl R. Osterwald

Default Why Oil Is Still Being Used As Fuel HYDROGEN FUEL TECHNOLOGY: Super-Efficient Electrolysis

[on-topic ngs restored]

On 29 Apr 2004 18:48:47 GMT, Robert Buchanan
wrote:

Let's find out what Carl R. Osterwald has to contribute...

[on-topic ngs restored]

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 11:07:16 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald"

[newsgroups where Alexa is on-topic restored]

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 07:47:39 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald"

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 17:05:02 -0700, The_Sage
wrote:

Reply to article by: *
Date written: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 17:22:29 GMT

Wow.
Sounds like perpetual motion!

That what all the disinformation agents say.

So everybody who disagrees with you is a "disinformation
agent"? Wow! Sounds
like another gullible blind faith believer falling back on the
ol' conspiracy
theory.

The oil industry is able to obtain enough hydrogen to
manufacture gasoline
for the entire world. And hydrogen is a much more efficient
fuel than gasoline. Why are we still burning gasoline in cars?

Before making yourself appear to be a ignorant halfwit yet again,
I recommend learning just a few basic facts about petrochemicals.

The only other thing we need to learn about petrochemicals, other
than they are no longer needed for fuel production and haven't
been needed for fuel production for decades, is that the
petrochemical business is a monopoly of a few who are backing the
defense contractors who now are running the US government.

If your insane klaims above are true, why then do Japan and China
import petroleum?

Because they're at the mercy of defense contractors which also
control science and technology, aka Lockheed.

Let me guess, their governments are lackeys of the
evil defense contractors also.

Essentially yes. Defense contractors are in control of technology
and science.

As always, absence of evidence is just more evidence of the
conspiracy.

Did the reptilians feed this roadkill into your skull?

I don't vote republican.

Since you can't read, I'll rephrase my question. Did the
extraterrestrial biological entities you worship forcefeed these
insane stories into your skull?

Alexa is so thoroughly out of her mind that it's really hard to grasp just
what she's thinking.

WARNING: Alexa screed du jour follows:

It's no secret that Bechtel Nevada (aka Bechtel and Lockheed) are the reason
why oil is still being used as a fuel. It's also no secret that Bechtel
Nevada is in massive conflict of interest. And it's also no secret that
Bechtel Nevada is sequestering the extraterrestrial saucer at Groom Lake.

http://www.alternet.org/story.html?StoryID=14525

Bechtel Nevada

Three companies make up the Bechtel Nevada team: Bechtel Nevada
Corporation; Johnson Controls Nevada, Inc.; and Lockheed Martin Nevada
FLUSH
company is also a global market leader in control systems, automotive
seating, automotive batteries, and plastic packaging. The company recently
secured a major contract to manage the facilities at six United Kingdom
Atomic Energy Authority sites.

Keep posting it, no one read it the first three times.

-=-=-=-=-

Official AFA-B Bully, Pest, Antagonist, Gubmint Disinformation
Agent, and "Dr. Green" Sockpuppet.