Aether

Old July 17th 11, 01:27 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
1treePetrifiedForestLane

Default Aether

SR is just a supersimplifed case of GR, but
its only relevance is in computing "scalar relativistical efects,"
namely relative time, length, mass, in our famous "undefined elements"
of dimensional analysis.
Old July 17th 11, 02:00 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
1treePetrifiedForestLane

that's why all of this hoaky crap about "applied & pure" math
is completely silly, as in syllogistic, as in the trivium
of logic, grammar & rhetoric, or "the three Are's"
of a dumbschool ... I mean, it worked very well
for Helen Keller.

"go ... take ... a long swim ...
in a very short desert ocean."

"W .. A .. T .. E .. RRRRRRRR!"
Old July 17th 11, 02:21 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
[email protected][_2_]

On Jul 16, 5:27*pm, 1treePetrifiedForestLane
wrote:
SR is just a supersimplifed case of GR, but
its only relevance is in computing "scalar relativistical efects,"
namely relative time, length, mass, in our famous "undefined elements"
of dimensional analysis.

Acceleration in SR is not GR. But both have their own time to slow
down.
But in this universe SR and GR are joined mathematically as two times
in One flow
for matter. Rotation or circular turn speed should belong in SR but it
is a steady
speed that has a weight; and that is the exception. The Earth's own
circular turn rates
create an opposite weight to gravity force's weight; especially
at the equator where you weigh least.

Mitch raemsch

Aether Koobee Wublee Astronomy Misc 4 July 11th 11 01:57 AM
Aether or whatever George Dishman Astronomy Misc 342 March 27th 07 05:07 PM
Aether or whatever Researcher Astronomy Misc 17 October 24th 06 06:20 PM
Aether or whatever [email protected] Astronomy Misc 2 October 17th 06 05:17 AM
What if there is an Aether The Postman Misc 28 April 28th 05 10:48 PM