God and the Bible

Old February 23rd 10, 10:38 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
kurt stocklmeir

Default God and the Bible

I guess

tachyons and particles that move more slow than light can be seen to have
different amounts of energy because of the Doppler effect- tachyons moving
fast to an extreme would have a small change becuase of Doppler effect

gravitational waves and anti gravitational waves move at
an almost infinite speed

if gravitational waves move at about the speed of light people could see
Doppler effect of gravitational waves - make electrons move at about speed
of light - extreme small gravitational waves would look like they have an
almost infinite amount of energy - electrons would go haywire when they ran
into gravitational wave - the same is true for protons, neutrinos, neutrons,
gravitions, electric fields, magnetic fields and photons - this applies to
anti gravitational waves

around 1990 I put on the internet using sci physics - I talked about Doppler
effect of forces - people do not see any Doppler effect of any forces -
people can move fast toward a star - they will not see gravity get more
strong - people can move away from a star - they will not see any change of
gravity - gravitons are tachyons - the same is true for all forces - all
forces are tachyons - people do not see any Doppler effect of forces because
all forces move at an almost infinite speed - there is an extreme small
change but people can not see it

I claim credit for all these theories. God sent to me all these theories.
1 theory - gravitons are tachyons - Constant created the theory before me -
Constant wrote a book called Gravitational Action

Kurt Stocklmeir

God and the Bible kurt stocklmeir Astronomy Misc 0 February 21st 10 08:19 PM
Bible and astronomy G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 20 December 29th 05 04:14 AM
Bible and astronomy Mark Earnest Misc 1 December 21st 05 06:11 AM
Bible and astronomy Double-A Misc 0 December 21st 05 03:52 AM