Lost in space: Bill Clinton’s memoirs and the non-importance of space

Old June 30th 04, 12:27 AM
OM

Default Lost in space: Bill Clinton’s memoirs and the non-importance of space

On 29 Jun 2004 23:04:03 GMT, rk
wrote:

http://www.thespacereview.com/article/171/1

"Lost in space: Bill Clinton’s memoirs and the non-importance of space"

by Dwayne A. Day
Monday, June 28, 2004

....Ahh, **** D-Day. He abandoned ssh with a corncob stuck up his butt
just because he doesn't like anyone using "colorful metaphors". He's
probably just jealous that it wasn't *he* who was getting blown by
some Oompa Loompa posing as a White House intern, ferchrissakes!

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old June 30th 04, 05:53 AM
P. Maxson

Monday, June 28, 2004

...Ahh, **** Dwayne Day of GWU. He abandoned ssh with a corncob stuck up his butt
just because he doesn't like anyone using "colorful metaphors". He's
probably just jealous that it wasn't *he* who was getting blown by
some Oompa Loompa posing as a White House intern, ferchrissakes!

OM

Or....

Maybe *you* ran him off with your colorful metaphors. Lets read and see what happened.
Thank God for Google!

See this Bob.

http://navysite.de/cvn/cv61.htm

scroll

August 6, 1981 San Diego, Calif. Fire in Pri-Fly area while at San Diego dock.

July 18, 1983 100 miles off San Diego, Calif. RANGER collides with USS WICHITA (AOR 1)
during refueling. RANGER's flight deck elevator is damaged, but no injuries are reported.
USS WICHITA damages its refueling capability. The port fueling riggins are put out of
commission, including the loss of all fuel hoses. Also part of WICHITA's aft superstructure
is crushed on the starboard side.

August 18, 1983 Off Nicaragua Crewman blown overboard by jet exhaust.
November 1, 1983 Arabian Gulf A fire breaks out aboard USS RANGER while deployed in the Arabian Gulf, killing 6 and injuring 35. The
fire is in one of the four main machinery spaces and reportedly is extinguished within an hour although there is one reflash which
is extinguished. USS RANGER continues operations in the area.

I was there for all of that as a fireman. Now I am here getting *flamed* by you and I *still*
give back to the community while losers like you with no respect crap on me.

Remember that you unpatriotic scumbag. That is who you are harassing.
Not John Maxson or Daniel Maxson or Your Momma Maxson but me.

Clear?

Your a POS. I have given you enough information for even an idiot pea brain like you to
either complain about me or stop and end this like a man. It's up to you.

I personally am waiting for you to call Sacto, CA. I have already told them to expect your call.

I want *my turn* to confront my accuser, it's my right and I am waiting. Come on Bob
put or shut-up. You could even find my number. You have all my info posted here
while you remain an anonymous tiny little worm boy hiding in dirt.

That is how I feel about you right now. Make the call Bob! Leave your info..

Bob Mosely III of www.io.com has been harassing me since the year 2000.

Next years will be 5 years. It all started here.

http://www.google.com/groups?as_oq=R...s=om&lr=&hl=en

Research anything "OM" said about me due to my complaint about "RK."
At some point everyone was involved in making a movie script about coming to my house
including James Oberg and some NASA employees.

Richard B Katz schemed behind my back after being told "at his day job" not to.
He is still in private emails with others that I have been recently made aware of
Apollo 1. He seems to have *publicly* backed off of me though, but not Bob aka OM.

I have numerous emails given to me from RK to another where he was instructing someone
else to antagonize me. Katz works for NASA. NASA has investigated me, called my
local law enforcement and checked me out. They even called my house and woke me up.
Apparently I am clear to their Investigators. It's just OM now. Why?

Dwayne Allen Day was on the Gehman committee. He too has backed off me. Just OM..

It's a disturbing background of this group. This is how they attack people when you defend yourself.

Some here find it "amusing", I don't. To understand one needs to read the depth of the
level they went to when harassing me. From time to time I will add more specific links.

P. Maxson Investigator/Agent Sacramento, CA. 95814 City, County, State, Federal references.

P.S. Those who do not like this approach please filter this handle, it will not change.
My goal is to stop this seemingly unstable person from trashing my family name.
If you filter me you won't have to read this.

Monday, June 28, 2004

...Ahh, **** D-Day. He abandoned ssh with a corncob stuck up his butt
just because he doesn't like anyone using "colorful metaphors". He's
probably just jealous that it wasn't *he* who was getting blown by
some Oompa Loompa posing as a White House intern, ferchrissakes!

OM

Correct, he did leave. Before he went on the Gehman committee. Before he left I'm
sure you (OM) will recall he and RK of NASA argued about who came up with
movie script idea? It was to be about coming to my wife's house when
I wasn't home to protect her. It's S.S History man forever!

Here let me refresh your memory, I will be posting allot of "history" as you
continue your obsession with me and my legal name.

http://tinyurl.com/2h3xp

Be sure to read *both* posts everyone.

I will soon be sharing links about the "well placed bullet" and friends at Smith & Wesson."
That arose after "a bit of trouble." Stay tuned as OM brings down the group and it's members
with his big uncontrollable mouth.

Paul Maxson