Where Is Darla, Oh Please Don't Forsake Us

Old October 21st 05, 02:48 PM
nightbat

Default Where Is Darla, Oh Please Don't Forsake Us

nightbat wrote

Oh don't for forsake me oh my darling, it's getting to be
high noon, and the train is coming in with the bad coffee boys. I am
needing my Earth officer deputies for they know I can't do it alone. I
just want to get married to my heavenly Angel Sil in the sky but have to
wait cause it's getting to be high noon in Dodge City.

Poster: Hey, Marshall nightbat, you really going up against all those
incoming coffee boys?
nightbat: Do we have any choice?
Poster: Didn't you hear, those Darla Star deputies are no where around
and your Earth officer deputies thought they would be here by now.
nightbat: By my clock it's 30 minutes to noon, they'll be here.
Poster: Sorry Marshall, I can hear the train whistle rounding the bend
looks like she'll be here before you know it.
nightbat: Don't remind me I've been waiting long enough.
Sil: You can't go out there sweet nightbat, they'll kill you!
nightbat: I wasn't made Captain to run, it's a tough job and somebody
has to do it.
Sil: But sweetheart, let's just go, you've done more then enough, it's
our lives you're talking about, the coffee boys aren't worth it.
nightbat: Darla and the Sean Race are noble ones they wouldn't abandon
the nightbat.
Sil: Oh nightbat, I love you, and what about me, what if they kill you?
nightbat: Not on this watch, but you can go if you want to.
Sil: Mamma, Daddy, nightbat needs you, please help him! I love him, I
can't live without him.
nightbat: Don't worry about me, My Officers and I can handle the
clueless ones. I love you too, oh please don't forsake me.
Sil: I can't take it, I won't sit around and watch you get gunned down
in the street.
nightbat: The astronomy town folks are depending on me, I can't let them
down.
Poster: Marshall, Marshall, the trains here, and the Coffee boys just
got off the train, there are lots of them, get out of town, there's
still time.
nightbat: It'll be tough but with faithful help I can do it.
Poster: Help, what help, where is everybody, I thought you said there
would be plenty to help you?
nightbat: The Darla Seans must be real busy, otherwise they would come.
Poster: Wait a minute Marshall, I agreed to help you, but this, no this
is a slaughter. I'm sorry Marshall, I've got a family, kids, a
scientific career.
nightbat: Ok, ok, take off, I won't hold it against you.
nightbat: the nightbat looks at his pocket watch and clock on the office
wall and it reads high noon.

To be continued, maybe

ponder on,
the nightbat

Old October 22nd 05, 12:27 AM
Saul Levy

Bat-breath: What drug are you on to write this crap? You may think
it's funny; I think it's SICK!

Saul Levy

Old October 22nd 05, 01:50 AM
Dr. Flonkenstein

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 16:27:11 -0700, Saul Levy wrote:

Bat-breath: What drug are you on to write this crap? You may think it's
funny; I think it's SICK!

Saul Levy

Pathetic seems to more appropriate.

--
mhm 27x12
smeeter #28

The Way of the Kook:
http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm

in
Alexa "Crackpot" Cameron explains electromagnetism, and how
the sun has an 'iron core':
"The sun and the earth are 'magnets', each with an iron
based core, and both have an electrical force between them."

in Message-ID:
Mark "Woody" Ferguson shows his mastery of the English language:
"With patients and practice you could be nominated next time around..."

in Message-MID:
Mark "The illiterate" Ferguson astonishes everybody saying:
"Oh, for ****s sake, Gary no matter how angery he thinks he makes there
are lines I will not cross unless I believe what I say is the true, I
know more then you."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Tequila Titsz" Cameron explains world religions:
"The jews roots are islamic."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "dumbass" Cameron shows her knowledge of history:
"WRONGO. There was NO Bible before King James had it written."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Word Salad" Cameron shows her knowledge of science:
"Einstein never found the double superimposed doubl 'equilateral' triangle."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Kook of the year 2004" Cameron uses words she doesn't understand again:
"Why is the Pentagon killing American citizens with non-lethal technology?"

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Imnotalexadammit" Cameron has problems with that extra finger
on her hand:
"Why do the Jews use the Star of David as symbolic of the Pentagon, or
Pentagram?"

reminder: Message-ID: in
The quote naziwhore Don Ocean stole.

Old October 22nd 05, 07:00 AM
Greysky

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
Bat-breath: What drug are you on to write this crap? You may think
it's funny; I think it's SICK!

Saul Levy

Then don't read it, Saul. Wasn't meant for you. Otherwise, until they
restrict the internet to allow only you or the coffee boys to post, get a
life.

Greysky

Old October 22nd 05, 01:34 PM
Bill Sheppard

From Greysky, replying to Mr.fleabag:

Then don't read it... Wasn't meant for
you. Otherwise, until they restrict the
internet to allow only you,... get a life.

Yeah, use yer !@#$%^&* 'plonker' ferchissakes. You do have one, don't
you?
And to Nightbat,
With all due respect, while the Darla gag might have
been kinda fun at one time, don't you think it's pretty well run its
course by now?
oc

Old October 22nd 05, 06:56 PM
Bill Sheppard

From Greysky, re. the suggestion 'Darla' is a gag and merely a figment:

No, No don't even suggest it, that's my
only hope of getting off this planet ;-)

Why? A lot of us love it here. For all its warts and wrinkles and
ragheads, it's still the best place in the known universe.

oc

Old October 22nd 05, 07:15 PM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

Bill Sheppard wrote:

From Greysky, replying to Mr.fleabag:

Then don't read it... Wasn't meant for
you. Otherwise, until they restrict the
internet to allow only you,... get a life.

Yeah, use yer !@#$%^&* 'plonker' ferchissakes. You do have one, don't
you?
And to Nightbat,
With all due respect, while the Darla gag might have
been kinda fun at one time, don't you think it's pretty well run its
course by now?
oc

nightbat

What Officer oc, and let all my Earth Science Star Officers
down, never, for how will you ever get the coffee boy heat off of you to
permit you to converse about your Wolter theory. No, I am a man of duty
and principle, if the Darla Sean Race made their bird, I will remain on
loyal duty so that others may speak their science mind without being
harassed by the coffee boy wonders. Officer Bohne and I will go on, just
hope the Sean Race makes up their minds for look at the hot seat they
put the Captain on. It's a tough net duty but someone has to do it.
Remember the prime directive, have fun.

carry on,
the nightbat