~ * 9, 4, Vice & Virtue ~ !

Old August 9th 05, 04:07 AM
Twittering One

Default ~ * 9, 4, Vice & Virtue ~ !

~ * ~
Manner Gone By Creative Substances
Of ~ Of TRADITION of FAMILY Of ~ Of
The Labyrinth Library
~ * 9 Ways of Being
An Accessory to Another's Sin ~ !
~ * ~ ~ ~

* Consilio * Counsel *
* Mandato * Command *
* Approbatione * Consent *
* Provocatione * Provocation *
* Laude vel Blandimento * Praise or Flattery *
* Occultatione * Concealment *
* Participe * Partaking *
* Silentio * Silence *
* Defensio Maleficii * Defense of Ill Done *

~ * ~ ~ ~
~ * Quattuor Virtutes Cardinales,
The 4 Cardinal Virtues ~ !
~ * ~ ~ ~

* Prudentia * Prudence *
* Iustitia * Justice *
* Fortitudo * Fortitude *
* Temperantia * Temperance *

~ * ~ ~ ~
Confessions Ledge ~ Summa CCIVX
Sphere de Rustica Wood Shakespeare
Of Production of Morning ~ In Addition to Central
* Arts of Continuation * Embrumant Occupies * It Is a Star *
*
~ * ~
Blog, I'll warrant ye, or dog? Who knows. Pass the grog!
But if ye see me lost pup, please bring that scurvy dog home!
I got Leon a brand-new bone, with a chest full a' booty.
_________________
http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo

Old August 9th 05, 07:53 AM
Twittering One

"Formerly Rover, rolling over, Thusly wandered over,
Drunk and leering, curiously hairy, quaint and seriously
Curious, Thusly wandered over, if

On a distant midnight, opening our chamber door,
A visiting traveler informed us,
Thusly ~

'Until I weigh out, before I grow pale, grow very,
Very wired, very, very tired, before I roll farther
Over in the clover,

Upon many more, I stroll, along a quaint Maltese lane, late,
And lately carefree, I stroll
Among clover, among forgotten lore, ticking tulips,
Until I nod , nearly napping.'

When suddenly, there came a tapping, a Yak yapping,
While someone else quietly, exactly, rapped and tapped,
Persistently rapping,
None too far away, when A Yak yapping

Came a visiting, late one evening,
Searching for our chamber door, Twittering typing, napping,
Lightly, she said ~

'Folly, Who
Calls upon us, this Un ~ Godly Knightly Hour ~ ?'

Before I could answer Twittering,
A voice spoke ~

'Tis some visitor, I, to grumble, tapping far from my chamber door.
Only Thusly, I, and nowhere more, nowhere else
To go. Mope, I do, for Hope abandons me,
And I am old. I am old.'

Of course, I said,
Thusly, please hasten ~ Come inside from the nightly
Twilight chill, lest you be killed
By an angry marauding mob ~ !"
~ Folly

"... a feathered nest,