Saturn rings have atmosphere and....

Old July 2nd 05, 04:47 AM
Ray Vingnutte

Default Saturn rings have atmosphere and....

Saturn's rotation seems to have slowed down..

Old July 2nd 05, 07:56 AM
SuperCool Plasma

Ray Vingnutte wrote:

Saturn's rotation seems to have slowed down..

Does this mean that 'time waves' actually do exist?

Old July 2nd 05, 08:47 AM
SuperCool Plasma

Ray Vingnutte wrote:

Saturn's rotation seems to have slowed down..

Maybe this is evidence of a current space time overlap taking place with
the next universe, also known as a higher electromagnetic spectrum.
Such an overlap may be the cause of the Pioneer spatial anomaly. It
also can be considered a hyperdimensional cubic spatial overlap with
higher and parallel universes that will ultimately overthrow
conventional theories by effecting time waves, gravity waves and the
cosmological constant.

Ofcourse if we consider the overall magnetohydrodynamic influence on
geomagnetic time warp areas of the planet in relationship to the
intergalactic medium during this crucial cross roads in earth's
evolution, we may begin to witness astronomical events accelerating due
to the anomalous affects on CMBR data and extragalactic Red Shift.

Old July 2nd 05, 10:19 AM
Captain!

"Ray Vingnutte" wrote in message
news

Saturn's rotation seems to have slowed down..

more evidence that the rings will be gone one day.
any theoris as to why the rotation would be slowing down?

Old July 2nd 05, 10:54 AM
Ray Vingnutte

On Sat, 02 Jul 2005 10:08:41 +0200
Charles D. Bohne wrote:

On Sat, 2 Jul 2005 04:47:05 +0100, Ray Vingnutte
wrote:

Saturn's rotation seems to have slowed down..

7 minutes in such a short period of time? That's
a real surprise, thanks for the link.

Can't find anything else about it, nothing on Esa Cassini site.

Something might turn up on here when it filters through ;-)

http://www.saturntoday.com/

Probably early days yet.

C.

Old July 2nd 05, 11:55 AM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Ray Seems I'm always thanking you. You do find interesting stuff for
us to discuss. That is fast slowing down of spin rate. It begs the
question "Is this decelerating fairly new?" I'm looking at a book on
Saturn,and it has its spin as "once in 10 hours,13 minutes,and 59
seconds. That's very fast. It must be very flat at its poles I would
think(throw that in). That had to have been a great water comet that
broke up to form those huge rings. My first thought to figure out this
fast slowing down of spin was saturn is a very light weight planet,and
that means less inertia. Less inertia makes it easier for the object to
change speed. Friction makes for braking. I guess that is why they are
using the gas oxygen as the friction agent. Thinking in the other
direction this thought comes to mind."fast spin increases inertia,and
that means Saturn's spin would be hard to slow" I would like to get
lots more measurements. I know figures don't lie,but would like to get a
second,third and fourth opinion. Bert

Old July 2nd 05, 04:48 PM
Double-A

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
[...]

They're probably just measuring something closer to the surface than
previous probes measured as the article suggested, and there's been no
slowdown and no great mystery.

Double-A

Old July 2nd 05, 11:00 PM
anon

"Captain!" wrote in message

"Ray Vingnutte" wrote in message
news

Saturn's rotation seems to have slowed down..

more evidence that the rings will be gone one day.
any theoris as to why the rotation would be slowing down?

perhaps one of the calculations was incorrect.

Old July 2nd 05, 11:00 PM
Twittering One

likely,
as too lonely kills.