ignore this

Old September 22nd 12, 10:08 AM posted to sci.space.station
Brian Gaff

Default ignore this

Its a specific group test

From the sofa of Brian Gaff -

Blind user, so no pictures please!

Old September 22nd 12, 05:30 PM posted to sci.space.station
Alan Erskine[_3_]

On 22/09/2012 7:08 PM, Brian Gaff wrote:
Its a specific group test

Consider it ignored. Sorry, but someone had to do it! :-)
Old September 22nd 12, 06:33 PM posted to sci.space.station
Brian Gaff

Yes, my copy of Outlook Express is currently ignoring heaps of news in this
folder and hiding them from me.
Brian

From the sofa of Brian Gaff -

Blind user, so no pictures please!
nd.com...

Old September 23rd 12, 03:02 AM posted to sci.space.station
Alan Erskine[_3_]

On 23/09/2012 6:27 AM, JF Mezei wrote:
Brian Gaff wrote:
Its a specific group test

I am genetically unable to ignore such posts. Sorry, it isn't my fault,
it is due to the genes given to me by my parents.

NEWSFLASH! SARCASM GENE DISCOVERED! }-]
Old September 23rd 12, 05:26 AM posted to sci.space.station
Brian Gaff

Ah yes, well why is it sci.space.news which is now the only group I cannot
get to work after a reinstall of the server?
The thick plottens.

Brian

Email:

Old September 23rd 12, 06:38 AM posted to sci.space.station
Alan Erskine[_3_]

On 23/09/2012 2:26 PM, Brian Gaff wrote:
Ah yes, well why is it sci.space.news which is now the only group I cannot
get to work after a reinstall of the server?
The thick plottens.

Brian

Wellllll..... You know what they say - No news is good news! (runs,
ducks for cover).
Old September 23rd 12, 07:15 AM posted to sci.space.station
snidely

On Saturday, Brian Gaff queried:

Ah yes, well why is it sci.space.news which is now the only group I cannot
get to work after a reinstall of the server?
The thick plottens.

For what it's worth, I show 4 posts yesterday (the 21st); 2 about
Cassini, 1 about Messenger, and 1 about Mars Odyssey Themis.

Maybe 10 posts on Thursday.

/dps "Pacific Daylight Time"

--
Who, me? And what lacuna?

Old September 23rd 12, 09:12 AM posted to sci.space.station
Brian Gaff

Yes, If I remove the dbx file, then redownload the news, I can see them all
and read them, but as soon as I go away to another folder and come back
again, though the file is still there and the number of messages is still
there, the list of headers is not any more.
sulk.

Brian

From the sofa of Brian Gaff -