Austin's Bob Mosley III Leads Vicious 'Shoot the 51-L Messenger' Campaign

Old July 12th 03, 10:29 PM
Jon Berndt

Default Austin's Bob Mosley III Leads Vicious 'Shoot the 51-L Messenger' Campaign

"Mike Speegle" wrote in message

In news:Scott M. Kozel typed:

Take a baby step. Learn to answer direct questions. If you can't do
that then your alleged missive remains unsubstantiated.

Scott, you've been here long enough, so plonk for a while until
you quit this ****. :-(
--
Mike

john thomas maxson will never, never give up. He's a very sick individual.
He simply has too much invested to ever see the light, or admit he's wrong.
This ceased to be a two way discussion long ago. The arguments he uses are
simply a joke, he ignores evidence he doesn't like, he hijacks the
reputations of experts who prematurely made snap interpretations when
prodded by the media on 1/28/85 - experts even make mistakes. john maxson
has little understanding of the laws of physics - you guys KNOW all this.
His book is a complete tour de farce of hand waving bull****. I have to
heartily agree with Mike on the plonk approach. john maxson has got his
mind (what remains of it) made up.

Old July 12th 03, 10:30 PM
Rand Simberg

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 16:29:03 -0500, in a place far, far away, "Jon
Berndt" made the phosphor on my monitor glow in
such a way as to indicate that:

he hijacks the
reputations of experts who prematurely made snap interpretations when
prodded by the media on 1/28/85

They (including the media) must have been quite prescient... ;-)

Old July 12th 03, 10:37 PM
John Maxson

Since Jon Berndt insists on libeling and defaming me:

======================================
'One-Page Technical Summary of an O-Ring Cover-Up'
(requested by Pentagon efficiency expert A. Ernest
Fitzgerald on July 4, 2003)

NASA's fault-tree analysis failed to consider that Challenger's solid
rocket boosters could have crossed paths within the 51-L fireball.
A crossing necessarily negates Rogers' postulated "right-aft O-ring
burnthrough."

In a hearing on February 7, 1986, Dr. Feynman inquired: "Can I ask
a dumb question? Do we know on which side which rocket is
afterwards? Did they go like this and cross or do they look like they
went that way?" NASA put Feynman off, and Rogers sidetracked
him. Dr. Feynman did not know about NASA's black ID band until
I told him, in late 1987.

For photo/recovery identification, NASA paints a black ID band 18''
high around the nose of the space shuttle's *left* solid rocket booster.
Rogers ignored this ID band in his report, most notably at the crucial
fireball exit. Instead, Rogers conjectured a "R-SRB burnthrough" for
identification.

Rogers' ID relies on an enhanced 15-second film strip ending in
explosion. However, in JSC's '51-L Mission History Video,' the
continuation of this film strip leaves no doubt that the *flared* booster
sported the ID band.

On January 22, 1986, in a pre-Challenger technical report requested by
Senator Grassley's office, I warned: "... and 'cold flows' run at Pad B
were a failure, costing much waste of time and money. Tom Wiley can
testify to this. The net result of all this would be delays in launching
from Pad B, and delays in Centaur launches. I also learned from Bill
Bassler, Centaur 'single-point-of-contact' in LSOC CMO, that the
waste of hydrogen was deliberate, ..."

The terminal LH2 leaks were at the base of the left booster. It became
super-cooled during prelaunch scrubs. A thrust imbalance resulted.
That caused a right-aft leak in the hydrogen tank at lift-off, later
aggravated by 5000-plus degree heat from continuous R-Aft RCS
firings at 59 seconds. The pre-explosion chamber pressures of the two
boosters (relative to each other and to their respective lift-off pressures)
were to be expected.

NASA could not identify the key piece of lower booster debris by serial
number, or by *any other* of NASA's standard identification methods.

The Rogers Report admits that no direct view exists of the location from
which black smoke at lift-off and an assumed burnthrough at 59 seconds
originated. Live launch-day video refutes NASA's "burnthrough" copies.
Congressional subpoena of the originals should lead to credible closure.

John Thomas Maxson (www.mission51l.com)
===============================

Old July 12th 03, 10:50 PM
Jon Berndt

"Rand Simberg" wrote in message

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 16:29:03 -0500, in a place far, far away, "Jon
Berndt" made the phosphor on my monitor glow in
such a way as to indicate that:

he hijacks the
reputations of experts who prematurely made snap interpretations when
prodded by the media on 1/28/85

They (including the media) must have been quite prescient... ;-)

hearty laugh

I hate it when that happens.

Actually, it wasn't me that made that post ... yeah, that's the ticket...

Old July 12th 03, 11:05 PM
Paul Maxson

The Human O-Ring is a breeding ground for libel.

OM om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org
wrote in message ...

...Oh, bite me Maxson. We know it's you or one of your ******* kids.

Who is "we" Bob? Everyone who is part of the "we" above please say Aye.

Prove it Bob Mosley. Prove it to be true or it's libel damaging my
reputation.

Co workers and friends have become interested in this Columbia story and
what appears to be some disinformation during a lull in what we normally due
at work. Then they read that I am a ******* forging headers, then they tell
my boss?

Prove it to be true Bob and quit using your sock puppets and behind the
scenes
email friends to do your dirty work and spread your lies before you become
case law.

Be a man and tell the truth. You know it's not me but you want others to
think it's me
and despite years of people telling you to drop the Maxson campaign you
never will
even if it means destroying what could be a good newsgroup. You didn't care
on sci.space.history
and ran people out of there and filled it with trolls and now you are
helping do the same thing here.

Paul Maxson

"John Maxson" wrote in message
Giganews proudly posts/hosts Bob Mosley's ongoing abuse
for Illuminati Online, which doesn't even honor its own AUP.

--
John Thomas Maxson, Retired Engineer (Aerospace)
Author, The Betrayal of Mission 51-L (www.mission51l.com)

wrote in message ...

...Oh, bite me Maxson. We know it's you or one of your ******* kids.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr

Old July 12th 03, 11:26 PM
Charleston

"Scott M. Kozel" wrote in message

So you say that a government employee was working on a national
holiday? He he!

No, that is an asssumption on your part.

By the way, is this the A. Ernest Fitzgerald that you are referring
to -- http://www.af.mil/bios/bio_5423.shtml -- ??

Yes, that is the man. He is extremely well respected in Washington D.C. as
having uncompromising values and impeccable credentials. He was actually
fired by then President Richard Nixon for blowing the whistle on the C-5
Galaxy project. Mr. Fitzgerald took the President to court for ordering his
termination. When he lost in Federal court on appeal (IIRC), his lawyers
abandoned him. He went on to win his case when of all things, drum roll
please, President Nixon audiotaped the conversation ordering Mr.
Fitzgerald's termination. Well Fitzgerald ultimately got the tape and the
President then lost and had to pay Fitzgerald somewhere around $140,000,
which was a lot back then. He is above reproach, and it does not surprise
me that he would ask for a one page account of John Maxson's explanation of
the Challenger accident, especially in the middle of the current Space
Shuttle Columbia saga. Few Senators or Congressmen will read more than one
page of such a report and it is my guess that a Senator will read the
summary posted on this thread.

His book about his own involvement in fraud against the government is called
"The High Priests of Waste", a direct referral to the almost cult-like
religion that is practiced by some contractors in bilking the U.S. taxpayers
out of a whole lot of money.

He came up at the top of a Google search.

No surprise there.

Daniel

Old July 12th 03, 11:27 PM
Scott M. Kozel

"John Maxson" wrote:

'One-Page Technical Summary of an O-Ring Cover-Up'
(requested by Pentagon efficiency expert A. Ernest
Fitzgerald on July 4, 2003)

You have already reposted this alleged missive numerous times, and you
have utterly failed to answer the questions that I have asked you about
it.

The questions are in other posts right in this thread, today.

..
Old July 12th 03, 11:30 PM
Scott M. Kozel

"Jon Berndt" wrote:

"Mike Speegle" wrote
In news:Scott M. Kozel typed:

Take a baby step. Learn to answer direct questions. If you can't do
that then your alleged missive remains unsubstantiated.

Scott, you've been here long enough, so plonk for a while until
you quit this ****. :-(

john thomas maxson will never, never give up. He's a very sick individual.
He simply has too much invested to ever see the light, or admit he's wrong.

Irresistible force meets immovable object...

JTM should disabuse himself of the notion that other stakeholders should
give in to his conspiracy theories.

Old July 12th 03, 11:45 PM
John Maxson

Learn to read, Kozel.

--
John Thomas Maxson, Retired Engineer (Aerospace)
Author, The Betrayal of Mission 51-L (www.mission51l.com)

Scott M. Kozel wrote
in message ...