Free Flu Shorts Hmmmm

Old October 2nd 18, 02:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Free Flu Shorts Hmmmm

Last years shots were iffy.At 90 I am thinking of going not taking the chance.As you know I don't trust microbes.Bert
Old October 2nd 18, 10:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, October 1, 2018 at 6:42:28 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Last years shots were iffy.At 90 I am thinking of going not taking the chance.As you know I don't trust microbes.Bert

I haven't taken a flu shot in years. I also have not had the flu in years. I do not believe in them.

Double-A

Old October 4th 18, 02:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, October 2, 2018 at 2:13:43 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, October 1, 2018 at 6:42:28 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Last years shots were iffy.At 90 I am thinking of going not taking the chance.As you know I don't trust microbes.Bert

I haven't taken a flu shot in years. I also have not had the flu in years. I do not believe in them.

Double-A

Your a mountain man,and only city people get the flu. Cloudy all day WOW There is a 50 to one chance for a few drops of rain.I dought if Bert
Old October 4th 18, 10:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, October 3, 2018 at 6:14:32 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, October 2, 2018 at 2:13:43 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, October 1, 2018 at 6:42:28 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Last years shots were iffy.At 90 I am thinking of going not taking the chance.As you know I don't trust microbes.Bert

I haven't taken a flu shot in years. I also have not had the flu in years. I do not believe in them.

Double-A

Your a mountain man,and only city people get the flu. Cloudy all day WOW There is a 50 to one chance for a few drops of rain.I dought if Bert

I just heart a new invader is coming up from California! The ankle biter mosquito! Having survived in the dry conditions of southern California, all it needs is a bottle cap of water to reproduce! Loves to live indoors!

Double-A

Old October 5th 18, 05:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, October 4, 2018 at 2:03:09 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, October 3, 2018 at 6:14:32 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, October 2, 2018 at 2:13:43 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, October 1, 2018 at 6:42:28 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Last years shots were iffy.At 90 I am thinking of going not taking the chance.As you know I don't trust microbes.Bert

I haven't taken a flu shot in years. I also have not had the flu in years. I do not believe in them.

Double-A

Your a mountain man,and only city people get the flu. Cloudy all day WOW There is a 50 to one chance for a few drops of rain.I dought if Bert

I just heart a new invader is coming up from California! The ankle biter mosquito! Having survived in the dry conditions of southern California, all it needs is a bottle cap of water to reproduce! Loves to live indoors!

Double-A

Me thinks it has invaded my van.I have two bites on my right ankle.I think they have nested in my sink.I will pour acid down. Microbes love to fly and created bugs first.They use bugs to give rats their viruses .They felt 130 million years was time enough for dinasours.They killed the big ones first.. They love it warmer and global heat gives they faster life. A warm Africa will make viruses hard to defeat. Microbes love airplanes to fly in.That is my main reason for my M&M filters. My advice is to keep checking the health of those that work for the airlines that fly in and out of Africa and could be soon dying like flies.Sad but reality of the times Bert