Venus is not too hot to touch with the Ovglove

Old May 12th 07, 10:08 PM posted to cam.misc,sci.physics,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.space.history
BradGuth

Default Venus is not too hot to touch with the Ovglove

On May 12, 1:27 pm, Art Deco wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
At best VL2 solar isolation being worth 85%, as such we're talking as
little as 396 w/m2, which by rights can therefore become a cooler
environment than any tropics of Mars by day, except if our POOF City
were coated as being that of a sufficient dark gray (totally black if
need be), whereas such would therefore absorb as much of the solar
insolation energy as you'd care to deal with.

Try ML2 instead, Vern.

Mars L2; now that's seriously cold.
-
Brad Guth

Old May 13th 07, 01:38 AM posted to cam.misc,sci.physics,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.space.history
BradGuth

BradGuth wrote:
At best VL2 solar isolation being worth 85%, as such we're talking as
little as 396 w/m2, which by rights can therefore become a cooler
environment than any tropics of Mars by day, except if our POOF City
were coated as being that of a sufficient dark gray (totally black if
need be), whereas such would therefore absorb as much of the solar
insolation energy as you'd care to deal with.

Try ML2 instead, Vern.

Mars L2; now that's seriously cold.

Of course not, Vern, that is Mercury.

Then do tell, how cool is Mercury L2? (bet you can't, or simply will
not share)

BTW; whom is "Vern"?
-
Brad Guth

Old May 18th 07, 04:21 PM posted to cam.misc,sci.physics,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

Since Venus is still so taboo/nondisclosure and/or off-limits, I
thought I'd share a little something that's warm and fuzzy from
"G=EMC^2 Glazier".

What if NASA and Eclipse / What if Milky Way Core Eclipse
On May 15, 3:49 pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
That's the biggest eclipse,and we have to look along its plane than we
are blocked by its massive very bright hub(core) We can't see that
there is a star on the other side that has a blue marble planet. They
can't see us,nor will there be a time we can send radio waves across
this Black hole hub. It is a mutual blind spot. Mother nature does not
want humankind to have company. Beeert

That's a perfectly good enough way to look at it. If we actually knew
of another universe like ours, or even of an intelligent life capable
other planet, we'd want to either dominate it and/or we'd pillage,
plunder, rape and nuke it for all it's worth, and then some.

If a super black hole of creation produced our vast Universe, then as
such there has to be at least that one other universe that shot out
the other pole.

In our own back yard, Mars is still a totally weird little planet that
simply doesn't have the salt that it takes, as for being a certified
member planet from the same origin as Earth (one of us doesn't fit the
mold), yet there's still no other arguments pertaining to that little
matter of fact.

Our moon is still a whole lot saltier than can be explained by way of
anything NASA/Apollo, and yet that too is of a taboo/nondisclosure
topic rating, as is the naked anticathode matters of gamma and hard-
Xrays, along with the planet Venus and a few other missing items that
a given unfiltered Kodak FOV by rights should have recorded.

We're so used to being screwed over by our own kind, but has Usenet's
bone gone soft on us?

Much like our badly failing environment, evolution mutations of
negative going DNA/RNA attributes has currently been the accepted
norm. In order to out-live one another, all it takes is loot and 100
fold more energy to burn than others are getting access to.

Being educated as dumb and dumber so that you can be formally
snookered and most easily dumbfounded past the point of no return is
still the mainstream status quo, of learning from whatever's the eye
candy of infomercial science and from whatever their conditional
physics has to offer is an accepted moral future, of where the ends
justify the means.

All of the sudden, it's becoming perfectly OK that we haven't actually
walked on the moon. How odd.

All of the sudden, life on planets worse off than Venus is becoming
doable, and worthy of our spending billions upon billions, as in no
big freaking deal. How odd.

All of the sudden it's perfectly OK there have been far better than
nuclear energy options, as long as we don't talk about utilizing such.

Since the physics of our very own moon or of any such orbital mascon
related issue is taboo, terrestrial science still hasn't an honest
physics clue as to why Earth has been getting hotter, and that too is
OK as long as your two feet arnt getting too wet or too hot and you
can afford whatever's the cost of energy.

Public supercomputers of the necessary 3D simulation capability are
still being kept off-limits, as remaining taboo/nondisclosure rated.
Folks in charge or of so many others claiming to know all there is to
know, as such can't manage to lift a finger unless it's on behalf of
something Old Testament and thus in one way or another Jewish worthy.

WWIII over global energy domination is just a touch of two buttons
away, is apparently no big deal.

All of the sudden it's becoming an accepted matter of fact that 99.9%
of Usenet's status quo naysayism is actually white and/or Jewish to
boot.

Apparently being an Atheist is equal to being a born-again liar,
because they always get to pick and choose the winning side, and as
often as that side changes hand or of taking whichever mindset suits
whatever ulterior motive or hidden agenda that needs the most butt
protecting or vote getting, making the fence jumping religion of
Atheism the all around best choice of science and physics that hasn't
a stitch of remorse.
-
Brad Guth

Old May 18th 07, 04:27 PM posted to cam.misc,sci.physics,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.space.history
BradGuth

On May 12, 5:41 pm, Phineas T Puddleduck
wrote:
In article .com,

BradGuth wrote:
At best VL2 solar isolation being worth 85%, as such we're talking as
little as 396 w/m2, which by rights can therefore become a cooler
environment than any tropics of Mars by day, except if our POOF City
were coated as being that of a sufficient dark gray (totally black if
need be), whereas such would therefore absorb as much of the solar
insolation energy as you'd care to deal with.

Try ML2 instead, Vern.

Mars L2; now that's seriously cold.

Of course not, Vern, that is Mercury.

Then do tell, how cool is Mercury L2? (bet you can't, or simply will
not share)

BTW; whom is "Vern"?

Simple math would tell you, genius.

Apparently it's still too complicated for a certified rusemaster of
the Third Reich like yourself.

BTW; I don't want your skewed math. Instead, I want those actual
science measurements, of hard numbers that we can take to the bank.
GOT SCIENCE ?
-
Brad Guth

Old May 21st 07, 10:39 AM posted to cam.misc,sci.physics,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

You folks do realize that Venus has been cooling itself off, by
roughly 20.5 w/m2 as being 256 fold greater thermal energy loss than
what the core of Earth has to offer.

That also means a planetology worth of Venus is newer than Earth by a
good many millions of years more than a billion, making Venus by far
the best yellowcake game in town.

Too bad the ESA Venus EXPRESS missions still has to continually lie
about their PFS instrument being unusable.

Sorry about that.
-
Brad Guth

Old May 21st 07, 04:18 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_6_]

BradGuth wrote:

You folks do realize that Venus has been cooling itself off, by

Who is "you folks", Vern?

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Of doing Venus in person would obviously incorporate a composite
rigid airship, along with it's internal cache of frozen pizza and
ice cold beer."
-- Brad Guth, bigoted racist

Old May 21st 07, 06:37 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
John \C\

"Art Deco" wrote in message
BradGuth wrote:

You folks do realize that Venus has been cooling itself off, by

Who is "you folks", Vern?

The members of your J.O. Club, Art "Big Shot" Deco.

HJ

Old May 28th 07, 07:45 AM posted to cam.misc,sci.physics,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

Where's all the Usenet expertise, of sharing all the love and
affection from supposed wizards that seem to know all there is to
know?

Just because Venus is too hot for us in the buff doesn't mean that
it's too hot for a little applied technology to manage.

The rigid composite airship is just one of so many alternatives.

What do we do with all the local cache of spare renewable energy,
that's available to anyone doing Venus?

What is it about Venus that's so insurmountable?
-
Brad Guth

Old May 29th 07, 02:47 PM posted to cam.misc,sci.physics,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,alt.astronomy
BradGuth

At losing 20.5 w/m2, Venus is still not the least bit too hot to touch
with the Ovglove, much less of any problem for a composite rigid
airship.

Comparing Earth/Venus is not even a fair game, as to any half smart ET
village idiot, the planet Venus wins every time.

Too bad that Cambridge and the like are too mainstream snookered and
otherwise dumbfounded past the point of no return, as to know about
such things.

Too bad that ADOBE PhotoShop or the likes of digital photographic
enlargement alternatives that are even better, is still so taboo/
nondisclosure rated.

Too bad them pesky laws of physics and of whatever's the best
available science can't function off-world. I obviously didn't know
that such regular laws of physics and of whatever science were so
unusually terrestrial limited.
-
Brad Guth
-
"whoever controls the past, controls the future" / George Orwell

On Apr 4, 5:07 pm, wrote:
As long as you don't run yourself out of ice cold beer and pizza, I
don't see all that much of a problem.

As long as you've got way more spare/renewable energy at your disposal
than you could possibly know what to do with, and having that nifty
thermal suit made by Ovglove, where's the big-ass insurmountable
problem with taking that hot-foot of a toasty stroll onVenus?

CO2--CO/O2 is not hardly a technical problem, hasn't been for a good
decade or more.

Pure H2O as easily extracted from those somewhat cool nighttime acidic
clouds (above the S8 layer) is simply another mission positive win-
win.

The 65 kg/m3 worth of buoyancy as working along with the 90.5% gravity
is offering a couple of other nifty factors that'll work rather well
for your composite rigid airship (just like on behalf of those
Venusian composite rigid airships).

If you're any damn good at PhotoShop, goto:http://guthvenus.tripod.com/http://g...om/gv-town.htm
or best you start with your very own look-see at the following
official image site:http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hi...c115s095_1.gif

The 36 look per pixel of that GIF image format starts getting
interesting at being 3X resampled, and then giving it all the best
PhotoShop or whatever else you can muster, although the original GIF
1:1 image was actually good enough for my PhotoShop configured brain
to deductively interpret upon what's most likely artificial as opposed
to what's perfectly natural. 36 looks per pixel is offering a lot of
truthworthy image data to start with, so it's a good one to stick with
rather than dealing with their individual 75 meter/pixel versions as
having combined but four looks per pixel.

Don't try to process the entire image unless you've got one heck of a
nifty PC or MAC. Try clipping out only the small portion of the total
image that's roughly a third up from the bottom and just to the right
of center, as we're talking about utilizing less than 10% or perhaps
even as little as 5% of that primary GIF image, and to process upon
just that much shouldn't traumatise your memory or performance PC or
MAC.

I'll review each of your results, that by rights should become a whole
lot better than mine. Obviously anyone can over/under force those
PhotoShop refinements, well past the point of no return, so don't do
that. My extremely old version of PhotoShop can't accomplish much
better than 8X resampling without losing ground, and besides, we don't
actually require much better than 6X for most others to see most
clearly what I'd interpreted from the original 1:1 format.

Thanks once again to 'tomcat' for also having posted this updated page
ofVenusimages.http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/th...humbnails.html

It's image No.17 from the top left being the one that so happens to
include the robust, sizable and somewhat complex community of 'GUTHVenus'.
"Lava channels, Lo Shen Valles,Venusfrom Magellan Cycle 1"http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/html/object_page/mgn_c115s095_1.htmlhttp://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hires/mgn_c115s095_1.gif
-BradGuth

Old June 14th 07, 12:38 AM posted to cam.misc,sci.physics,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Apr 4, 5:07 pm, wrote:

[...]

-BradGuth- Hide quoted text -

Where's all the love and affection on behalf of Venus? (the next best
other planet to Earth)

It's as though our toasty and somewhat newish planetology of Venus is
taboo/nondisclosure rated, almost as much so as our moon.

Where's all of the supposed expertise and otherwise wizards of space
and planetary science?

Why all the topic/author banishment?
-