mass is light.

Old December 30th 06, 09:05 PM posted to sci.astro
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default mass is light.

Electrons are mass Electron structure is a cloud of photons and virtual
photons spinning at 'c' Bert

Old January 1st 07, 03:32 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa
Brad Guth[_2_]

"tomcat" wrote in message
oups.com

Bring in the clowns: tomcat = borg, borg = tomcat

At this point I can tell but most others can't tell the difference.
Only a damn fool's fool if not a borg would communicate with the borg.

It doesn't hardly matter whatever you have to say, does it. It's what
borgs do best. Notice how you're treated by the borg.
-
Brad Guth

Old January 3rd 07, 08:08 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa
John Griffin

"Brad Guth" wrote:

"John Griffin" wrote in message
. 1.4

Regarding photons, we have three versions:
1) Bible version (Let there be light)
2) Guth's version (Let there be mass)
3) The way it is.

That's actually good enough, even worthy as on-topic
constructive feedback, and so much better off than anything
else you've had to share.

BTW; which kind of clown are you?

Are you a 1) faith-based clown, a 2) science-based clown, or
one of those silly naysay status quo 3) "The way it is"
clowns?

I'm obviously confused; Is there such a thing as an Old
Testament Jewish clown, or are they all old brown-nosed borg
minion MIB clowns that have absolutely no actual faith
whatsoever?

It seems the faith based clowns don't like those other science
clowns, and worse is that neither of them two opposed species
of clowns like me. I guess that means I'm stuck in the middle,
having a serious clown gap of my own.

Some of these rusemasters must be the anti-intelligent design
clowns from Einstein's DNA. Although come to think about it,
no way did Einstein or others of his intelligent kind accept
any singular Big Bang, or even that of an inflationary theory.
I wonder why?

I need more lose cannons because, the clowns, the clowns, they
are absolutely everywhere.

Wow! You folks should see all the clowns that bring in the
clowns. The anti-think-tank Usenet that sucks and blows from
hell has become absolutely alive and vibrant with silly
clowns. I suppose intended for putting Christ back on a
stick, and for God's sake, we obviously need lots more of them
clowns.

It's as though I have created my very own nifty posy of such
clowns that follow me everywhere, or follows anyone else that
shares an honest thought with the likes of myself. Being fair
minded, these clowns are acting or rather bady reacting more
and more like * Jack in the box * clowns. I mean it only
seems right, since they're all so mainstream boxed, and all,
to start with. -
Brad Guth

That made me wonder about something. Do you have some kind of
cute little spandex uniform or something like that that you wear
while posting? I'm picturing a beanie with a propeller on top, a
cape and some medals--maybe one for each kook award you've
earned.

Old January 3rd 07, 08:11 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa
John Griffin

"Brad Guth" wrote:

"John Griffin" wrote in message
. 1.4

I have a fairly substantial shopping list of absolutely
nifty DNA codes that most of us humans could really use to
our benefit.

X-ray vision, the ability to leap tall buildings in a single
bound, faster than a speeding bullet, the ability to fall off
a horse without breaking your ****ing neck, etc.....?

How about yourself?

You didn't list them, so no one can answer that stupid
question.

I'll have to start a new topic, say "Lost DNA" or "DNA where
are you"

Obviously you and others of your Old Testament kind think your
one and only form of humanity is every bit as good as it gets,
as in never better, and above all you wouldn't have changed a
damn thing even if you could.

"Obviously," my ass. That's not close to what I think. Worse,
you've never seen anything that could be rationally misconstrued
into that silly nonsense.

Repeating what I've said before somewhere and some time: once
time started running, **** started happening and it will keep
happening, and the way things are today is just the **** that's
happened so far. It's 100.00% arrogant and stupid for humans to
believe that today's world/universe is anything more than that.

There is no reason to believe that human evolution will stop
here.
Old January 3rd 07, 10:01 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa
Pat Flannery

John Griffin wrote:

That made me wonder about something. Do you have some kind of
cute little spandex uniform or something like that that you wear
while posting? I'm picturing a beanie with a propeller on top, a
cape and some medals--maybe one for each kook award you've
earned.

Aluminum foil hat with propellor on it more likely.
And it's not working...the rays are still getting through to his brain. ;-)

Pat
Old January 4th 07, 06:22 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa
Brad Guth[_2_]

"John Griffin" wrote in message
. 1.4

Repeating what I've said before somewhere and some time: once
time started running, **** started happening and it will keep
happening, and the way things are today is just the **** that's
happened so far. It's 100.00% arrogant and stupid for humans to
believe that today's world/universe is anything more than that.

Then it's safe to say that you are not one of any faith-based or even of
the physics and science based souls of the intelligent design camp. All
life according to the "John Griffin" mindset is nothing but based upon
the random crapshoot of pure happenstance and otherwise mostly dumb luck
of having been in the exact right cosmic place in the exact right cosmic
time. (even though there's still no terrestrial evidence of such, it
could happen)

There is no reason to believe that human evolution will stop
here.

Equally, there's no good reason(s) to believe that w/o intelligent
design, that it hasn't taken 100 billion years for the purely random
happenstance of cosmic forces to have created and/or having allowed such
complex creations of the human species and of the far more survival
complex forms of plant and animal species to exist/coexist as we know
it.

I on the other hand remain as 100% believing in intelligent design as
well as the subsequent and unavoidable evolution, thus all such things
pertaining to terrestrial and ET life becomes entirely possible and
otherwise fully explainable.

Our solar system and especially the likes of Venus are simply far less
than a micro drop in the cosmic rain barrel of time and space. Thus
given sufficient time and butt loads of random circumstances, damn near
anything is possible, especially if you have tens of billions of years
to blow.

Too bad there's a pesky 225 million year cycle of our local cosmic
realm, which really screws a bunch of things up for all of those Old
Testament big-bang wizards. Along with 96% of our universe in stealth
mode isn't exactly helping, is it.
-
Brad Guth

Old January 4th 07, 06:54 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa
John Griffin

"Brad Guth" wrote:

"John Griffin" wrote in message
. 1.4

Repeating what I've said before somewhere and some time: once
time started running, **** started happening and it will keep
happening, and the way things are today is just the ****
that's happened so far. It's 100.00% arrogant and stupid for
humans to believe that today's world/universe is anything
more than that.

Then it's safe to say that you are not one of any faith-based
or even of the physics and science based souls of the
intelligent design camp. All life according to the "John
Griffin" mindset is nothing but based upon the random
crapshoot of pure happenstance and otherwise mostly dumb luck
of having been in the exact right cosmic place in the exact
right cosmic time. (even though there's still no terrestrial
evidence of such, it could happen)

We're living in the evidence and we're just another little part
of it. The present state of things is one of the possible random
outcomes of a few billion years of **** happening. On the other
hand, there is no evidence of any outside influence, i.e.,
nothing that couldn't have happened randomly.

There is no reason to believe that human evolution will stop
here.

Equally, there's no good reason(s) to believe that w/o
intelligent design, that it hasn't taken 100 billion years for
the purely random happenstance of cosmic forces to have
created and/or having allowed such complex creations of the
human species and of the far more survival complex forms of
plant and animal species to exist/coexist as we know it.

There is one mighty good reason to believe that all this has
happened in less than 100 billion years, namely that it has.

I on the other hand remain as 100% believing in intelligent
design as well as the subsequent and unavoidable evolution,
thus all such things pertaining to terrestrial and ET life
becomes entirely possible and otherwise fully explainable.

It's silly to introduce a superfluous designer. (Partly because
that proposes an even more complex being, which by the same
reasoning requires a designer of the designer.)

Our solar system and especially the likes of Venus are simply
far less than a micro drop in the cosmic rain barrel of time
and space. Thus given sufficient time and butt loads of
random circumstances, damn near anything is possible,
especially if you have tens of billions of years to blow.

You surely would blow for tens of billions of years if you could
last that long.

Too bad there's a pesky 225 million year cycle of our local
cosmic realm, which really screws a bunch of things up for all
of those Old Testament big-bang wizards. Along with 96% of
our universe in stealth mode isn't exactly helping, is it.

That's pretty funny. The fact is that we know just a smidgen
more about that 96% than we knew a century ago. It's just as
much a mystery as atomic structure used to be. The fact that
21st century humans don't know much about it is meaningless in
the big picture. Grade school kids of the 22nd will know what it
is. (Except for Mohammedans, of course, who will never escape
The Pervert Mohammed's 7th century slave system.)
Old January 4th 07, 08:11 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa
Brad Guth[_2_]

"John Griffin" wrote in message
. 1.4

We're living in the evidence and we're just another little part
of it. The present state of things is one of the possible random
outcomes of a few billion years of **** happening. On the other
hand, there is no evidence of any outside influence, i.e.,
nothing that couldn't have happened randomly.

Last time I'd checked, Earth isn't very old, especially the humanly
survivable portion of our newish planetology being of the last few
hundred million years worth of something far less than heathen status
until after the last ice age, which was essentially yesterday.

Therefore, I do not fully agree with your "nothing that couldn't have
happened randomly", at least not w/o intelligent design at some point
having been involved, especially on behalf of terraforming such a newish
planet as Earth (should only make Venus extremely interesting).

There is one mighty good reason to believe that all this has
happened in less than 100 billion years, namely that it has.

I 100% agree, that within the 100+ some odd billions of cosmic
happenstance years, whereas possibly random evolution (including the
eventual intelligent design phase) could have mastered the highly
complex codes of DNA/RNA.

That leaves our Earth a touch shy of roughly the other 95+ billion
years.

It's silly to introduce a superfluous designer. (Partly because
that proposes an even more complex being, which by the same
reasoning requires a designer of the designer.)

It's not really the least bit silly, as I've intelligently designed all
sorts of complex things that would not have never transpired via cosmic
happenstance or evolution within any given 100+ billions of years, plus
there were likely a few nasty microbial creations that I had no honest
intentions of ever accomplishing (sorry about that). How about
yourself? (don't suppose you've mastered anything we could use, or
having replicated another Jesus freak as of lately)

You surely would blow for tens of billions of years if you could
last that long.

Being your Old Testament thumping and infomercial spewing rusemaster
self, we see.

Too bad there's a pesky 225 million year cycle of our local
cosmic realm, which really screws a bunch of things up for all
of those Old Testament big-bang wizards. Along with 96% of
our universe in stealth mode isn't exactly helping, is it.

That's pretty funny. The fact is that we know just a smidgen
more about that 96% than we knew a century ago.

Silliy how the truth and nothing but the truth hurts those you love the
most.
-
Brad Guth

Old January 5th 07, 07:12 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa
Brad Guth[_2_]

"John Griffin" wrote in message
. 1.4

BTW; you're an insider and a liar to boot, arnt you.

How much does MI6/NSA~GOOGLE pay for the average spook/mole like
yourself?

No wonder this anti-think-tank of a Usenet from your hell sucks and
blows just the way you folks like it.
-
Brad Guth

Old January 5th 07, 12:32 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa
tomcat

Brad Guth wrote:
"John Griffin" wrote in message
. 1.4

BTW; you're an insider and a liar to boot, arnt you.

How much does MI6/NSA~GOOGLE pay for the average spook/mole like
yourself?

No wonder this anti-think-tank of a Usenet from your hell sucks and
blows just the way you folks like it.
-
Brad Guth

I have often wondered where these posters come from. Perhaps they are
carefully selected agents of some clandestine society or antagonistic
government. They will always, always shift the argument and discourse
away from science and into name calling politics.

Every idea is debunked by them with every kind of false image,
rationalization, and informal fallacy. If all else fails they clutter
the topic with their inane posts to the point that discussion
degenerates into an "anti-think-tank", the opposite of what the Usenet
is supposed to be.

And, BTW, who is talking to the Borg now? Brad, don't you ever learn.

tomcat